1988 Nissan 300ZX
Sale price: $4,500.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated|
|Trim:||Base Coupe 2-Door|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1988 Nissan 300ZX for sale
Current customer rating: (254 votes) based on
- 150k miles
- Clean title
- Red interior
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Michelin tires w/ plenty of life
- Cleans up very nice. Most of these cars are trashed. This car has been garaged for most of its life. but not entirely. With a detail. it's one of the freshest of these you could find.
- All stock and original except stereo: Alpine head unit. JL amplifier. Morel component speakers
Absolutely ready to drive. but a few very minor issues:
- Gas gauge doesn't work. It has been like this since before I owned it. Fixing it is more expensive than I or the previous owner ever felt was worth it. I always just used the trip odometer to know how far I had to go.
- 1 bulb in rear brake lights went out. There are multiple bulbs in each side so it's not entirely out.
- Heater core has been bypassed rather than fixed. A/C works great. but no heat (not much of a problem in our area!)
- Windshield washer fluid not working. Was working until just recently since the car hasn't been getting much use since I got a new car. Maybe even just dried out. The car is being driven a couple times a week as of now still. so it's not completely been sitting.
- Very minor cosmetic damage on front bumper. Better than 99. 9% of these cars you'll find. just saying it's not 100% show-car tier.
Drives great. Again. no real mechanical issues (just the minor things listed above). Transmission has been rock solid as well as the engine (both are original). Timing belt was done at ~60k and ~125k (can't remember exactly off hand. but it's in the service records).
This is the 2-seater. Not the 2+2.
I hate to sell this car but it's just not going to get driven or tended to now that I have a new car. Hoping to find someone who will appreciate and care for this special Z car!
Please send me a message through eBay and I will get back to you ASAP.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Nissan cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $10,000.00nissan skyline r32 Gts T4 all wheel drive Auto
price: $5,250.001986 Nissan Other Pickups D12 " 1986 1/2 " 850 ( Not 720 )
price: $US $5,990.001985 Nissan 300ZX
price: $US $4,050.001984 Nissan 300ZX GLL
|1929 Ford Model A||12||$US $3,827.00|
|1971 Datsun Z-Series||12||$US $8,000.00|
|1971 Datsun 240Z||4||$19,995.00|
|1985 Nissan 300ZX||4||$9,995.00|
|1989 Nissan Other Pickups||21||$7,500.00|
|1980 Nissan GT-R R32||8||$20,000.00|
|1986 Nissan 300ZX||21||$US $3,550.00|
|1976 Nissan C-GC111 Custom||9||$9,999.00|
|1969 Datsun Other||14||$3,250.00|
|1982 Datsun Z-Series Model # KHLS130JTUBC||19||$8,400.00|
|1982 Datsun Z-Series Targa||21||$6,900.00|
|1984 Nissan SUNNY||1||$US $7,999.00|
|Nissan: Skyline 2000GT||21||$C $120,000.00|
|1985 Nissan 300ZX||10||$12,000.00|
|1984 Nissan 300ZX GLL||10||$10,500.00|
|1983 Nissan Sentra||20||$US $3,900.00|
|1984 Nissan 300ZX||9||$US $6,000.00|
|1989 Nissan Laurel Club L||19||$5,999.00|
|1984 Datsun Z-Series||21||$US $4,450.00|
|1982 Nissan 280ZX||21||$10,000.00|