FIRST YEAR SCOUT, CAMO PAINT, KIND OF A COOL COLLECTIBLE
Sale price: $4,600.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
FIRST YEAR SCOUT, CAMO PAINT, KIND OF A COOL COLLECTIBLE for sale
Recently purchased. prior owner drove this Scout sparingly. probably spent more time in the barn than on the road. Lots of recent maintenance. seems to be a good driver and certainly turns some heads with the top off and the camo finish. Has its share of battle scars. nicks. chips and dings. a few areas on the floor have been patched with steel. Structurally still very sound. great vehicle for around the farm or cabin or an awesome daily driver. Haven't driven it much since acquiring it. in spite of the maintenance I would still suggest a good going over before any long hauls. Description as follows:
* 152 cu in 4 cylinder
* 3 speed manual trans
* manual steering and brakes
* freshly rebuilt carb
* fresh plugs. plug wires. distributor cap
* upgraded to 12 volt system
* new Petronix electronic ignition and coil
* prior owner did new brakes. wheel bearings and brake lines
* new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
* new Firestone off road tires
* new fan belt and misc. hoses
* all lights. turn signals. horn. etc work with exception of fuel gauge
* since clutch cylinder repairs. I believe the clutch needs a little more adjustment? Seems to engage a little quickly.
* light gray steel interior with black buckets. front and rear
* floors covered with aluminum plate
* aftermarket AM/FM/CD
* aftermarket gauges for oil. temp and battery
* no seat belts in vehicle at this time. I priced some out at about $25. 00 pr set
* older camo style paint job
* steel rear step bumper
* aftermarket off road lights
* steel removable top
* Scout has sliding passenger and driver windows. not installed in pics
* as mentioned earlier. older paint. some scuffs and nicks. still a cool looking old Scout. but not a show piece by any means.
In closing. if youre looking for a collectable old 4x4 to tinker with. have a little fun and not spend a ton of money. this one might fit the bill. Please take the time to review all the pics and dont hesitate to call with further questions. 517-425-0129 I also have contact with a reasonable shipping company and would be glad to assist.
TERMS; 25% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE. BALANCE DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OR VEHICLE PICK UP. WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. PREFERRED PAYMENT IS BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER OR CERTIFIED BANK FUNDS. VEHICLE PURCHASED "AS IS". NO REFUNDS OR WARRANTIES IMPLIED.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic International cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $800.001974 International Harvester IH 100
price: $3,400.001949 International Harvester KB2
price: $2,700.001951 International Red Pick-Up L110
price: $US $6,500.001986 International Harvester S-1654