Classic Cars / Lincoln / Car for sale
Exceptional Classic 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V! Calif. Car ONLY 8,800 Miles
Sale price: $12,879.00 make an offer
Seller's notes: "TRULY Exceptional Classic 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V! Calif. Car ONLY 8,800 Miles! YES, THAT IS EIGHT THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED ORIGINAL MILES!"
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
D and B Auto brokers Of Redwood City. California is pleased to offer for an appreciating new owner is this exquisite original classic 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V two door coupe!
Finished in white over blue velour cloth interior. this just-acquired from the original eighty five year-old lady owner. this beautiful Mark V has been driven a mere 8. 00 Carfax documented miles since new! This near-flawless 99% original specimen features a superb running 400 cubic inch V8 engine mated to a buttery smooth shifting three speed automatic transmission. electric windows and seating. 5" turbine-style alloy wheels with excellent rubber. padded vinyl top with opera window. hand-painted striping. am/fm cassette radio with electric antenna. cruise control and more. This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase the best and last year of the Lincoln Mark series!
PLEASE CALL 650-307-2251 FOR QUESTIONS. nbsp;TEST DRIVES AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this Lincoln Mark V is in exceptional 99% original condition throughout with gleaming white paint. beautiful vinyl top. turbine wheels. whitewall tires and nice chrome trim. Upon very close inspection you will find a few very minor scuffs. blemishes. touched up rock nicks and slight imperfections on this overall MINT low-mileage car!
The interior of this classic Lincoln is in superb near-new original condition overall. The ashtray has never been used. the blue velour seating look like it has almost never been sat on and all gauges and controls work as they should. There is one cracked area on the left side steering wheel cruise control button. . Even inside the rear boot is in beautiful original condition with jack sticker and original spare tire.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Lincoln starts. runs. shifts. brakes and rides very close to an absolutely brand new 1979 car with fingertip light power steering. smooth and quiet acceleration and a whisper quiet ride!
SEE MANY MORE DETAILED PHOTOS HERE: https://picasaweb. google. com/116946797322409050180/1979LincolnContinentalMarkV?noredirect=1
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1979 Lincoln Mark V will be sold with clean California certificate of title. It has just passed stringent California smog testing. California residents will be required to pay local sales tax. registration and dealer document fees. The car will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. I welcome prospective new owners to come see. drive. feel and inspect this car in person. There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So. PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder please call 650-307-2251 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due via CASH in person. bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close thank you.
For correct photo link click here [not sure what went wrong!]: https://picasaweb. google. com/116946797322409050180/1979LincolnContinentalMarkV?noredirect=1
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Lincoln cars offered via internet auctions: