1963 Buick Riviera
Sale price: $US $25,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1963 Buick Riviera (1st year of iconic design) with original 401 engine. running strong. Car is sitting on 22" Coy C5 spoke rims with air bag suspension - so you can decide how low you want to go while cruising.
Interior is custom caramel with burgundy accents to compliment the exterior.
Car was on display at Americana Manhasset Concours d'Elegancde. http://americana-concours. com/portfolio-items/classics/
You wont find another Riviera like this anywhere.
- Scarebird disc brake conversion on all for wheels (original fin brakes in storage in the event you'd want to go back to original).
-Numbers matching car with original transmission. unique to 1963.
- Engine freshened up in 2006. all bushings under car that was in need of repair. was replaced. I have all of the other new bushings to give to new owner.
- ACC custom carpet in dark brown; Buick riviera spec headliner in black; car seats and door cards reupholstered in "whisper" vinyl (tobacco and black). reminiscent to the original Mitchell color schemes but softer. more supple vinyl. This car was a originally a fully optioned leather vehicle.
- Seats were reconditioned prior to reupholstery. lower rear seat frame was sourced from a salvage yard in Arizona. New dark brown seat belts correct for a first generation Riviera.
- All original metal on the car.
- All plastic light covers in car replaced. new. Rear lights surrounds new.
- New chrome front and rear bumpers by Bumper Boyz in California.
- exhaust routed to sides of car versus rear and has glass pack mufflers (moderate yet throaty exhaust).
- new edelbrock carburetor (will confirm size).
- transmission seal leaks; car driven three times in last two years due to injury.
- car was the only modified/hot rod invited into the Americana Manhasset Concours d'Elegance due to the crowd it attracted in the parking lot in 2010. The car was welcomed back. every year since 2011-2015. which speaks to quality of build. maintenance and the tastefulness of the modifications.
- Trunk "finished. "
- Engine compartment painted at time of bare metal respray but the engine needs to painted. I did not address so next owner could decide if they wanted to put the block in Buick green period correct but not for 1963 Riv. black/silver (stock) or another color.
- brake booster added but car only needed a brake bias valve.
- Alternator rebuilt in 2015
- Any thing not original to the car was purchased from CARS. Clark's Corvair Parts. and/or sourced from parts cars. This car was completed before OPGI started making Riviera parts. No expense was spared.
$500 deposit due within 48 hours of auction end (non-refundable)
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Buick cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $14,000.001927 Buick Other
price: $32,000.001940 Buick Other
price: $12,000.001965 Buick Riviera - RHD! (63, 64, Rivi, Chev, Muscle Car, Hot Rod, Project)
price: $18,000.00Stunner, Rare, Prestine, Clean
|1965 Buick Riviera||14||$34,500.00|
|1966 Buick LeSabre Custom Sedan||3||$13,995.00|
|1983 Buick Riviera Convertible||4||$8,995.00|
|1972 Buick Skylark Sport Coupe||4||$25,995.00|
|1953 Buick Roadmaster --||12||$38,995.00|
|1971 Buick Skylark Custom Convertible||4||$19,995.00|
|1984 Buick Riviera||4||$9,995.00|
|1964 Buick Riviera||4||$17,995.00|
|1969 Buick GS 400||4||$29,995.00|
|1969 Buick Sportwagon||4||$19,995.00|
|1969 Buick GS400||4||$29,995.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||21||$US $39,900.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||14||$13,500.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||21||$70,000.00|
|1973 Buick LeSabre Lesabre Custom||12||$US $23,000.00|
|1967 Buick Electra||15||$25,000.00|
|1985 Buick Riviera||13||$13,500.00|
|1971 Buick Skylark||21||$US $9,109.00|
|1972 Buick Skylark||21||$11,050.00|
|1955 Buick Roadmaster||17||$12,500.00|