1983 Volvo 240 GLT Turbo Wagon 245 Intercooler, Runs Well, Complete Los Angeles
Sale price: $1,400.00 make an offer
Seller's notes: "Body defects: missing front and corner molding, dent in front grille support and right front fender, mismatched color dr-side fender, hood corners deformed, small dent in rear hatch door, hatch lift supports not holding, cracked windshield. Interior: driver seat badly worn, passenger seat worn, door pockets broken, dashboard cracked. Mechanical: occasionally stalls, AC not working, odometer not working, exhaust system rusty and leaky."
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1983 Volvo 240 GLT Turbo Wagon 245 Intercooler, Runs Well, Complete Los Angeles for sale
Current customer rating: (239 votes) based on
Power windows. electric mirrors. turbo trim. good tires. runs good. always starts and reliable. Clear title in hand.
I will list everything that was done. and then all the problems it currently has.
1. Turbo replaced.
2. Piston rings. head gasket replaced.
3. Catalytic Converter replaced.
4. Steering rack professionally rebuilt.
5. New front brake rotors and pads and brake hoses.
6. Transmission serviced.
7. Tires replaced (now at 50%)
8. Air filter replaced. oil changes regularly done.
9. Engine oil cooler replaced.
10. Drive shaft center support mount replaced.
11. Brake master cylinder replaced.
12. Brake booster replaced.
13. Timing belt. water pump. alternator replaced.
14. Both main and in-tank fuel pumps replaced. Fuel filter replaced.
1. Body issues (see description above). Interior well worn (see above)
2. Occasionally stalls if letting foot off gas pedal quickly.
3. Exhaust system rusty and noisy.
4. AC System not charged.
5. Mud flaps and splash guard missing. crack in windshield.
6. Odometer stopped working a year ago.
This Volvo has always passed SMOG. it drives straight. there is no rust. and it is complete.
The title is "Salvage" because the left front fender was hit. and the left front rim and spindle got damaged. so the insurance company deemed the cost of repairs higher than the vehicle value. The fender. rim. and spindle all have been replaced. the frame was not affected. it is straight. the car drives straight.
Please inquire with any questions. thank you.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Volvo cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $3,550.001979 Volvo 240
price: $US $150.001989 Volvo 240
price: $900.001980 Volvo 264 in Tamborine, QLD
price: $US $250.001988 Volvo 240
|1980 Volvo 240||21||$1,950.00|
|1976 Volvo 240||21||$US $810.00|
|1978 Volvo 240||12||$US $4,500.00|
|1982 Volvo 240 242||12||$3,600.00|
|1965 Volvo Other||12||$US $3,000.00|
|1972 Volvo 1800 P1800 1800ES P1800ES||21||$8,000.00|
|1973 Volvo 1800es||21||$US $5,000.00|
|1973 Volvo VOLVO 1800 ES WAGON SPORT WAGON||20||$US $5,300.00|
|1970 Volvo 1800E||21||$US $11,000.00|
|1967 Volvo 122S||10||$US $2,000.00|
|Volvo: Other||10||$C $20,000.00|
|1968 Volvo 1800S --||12||$15,500.00|
|1978 Volvo 240||12||$6,900.00|
|1967 Volvo P130||17||$13,000.00|
|1962 VOLVO G80 544||21||$14,990.00|
|1989 Volvo 240||11||$US $3,350.00|
|1971 Volvo 1800 P1800 1800E P1800E||21||$20,000.00|
|1967 Volvo 1800 P1800 1800S p1800S||21||$21,900.00|
|1972 Volvo 1800 P1800 1800ES P1800ES||21||$10,900.00|
|1967 Volvo P1800||12||$9,500.00|