1982 Excalibur Series IV Phaeton 5.0 Liter V8 Automatic AC PW PS PB Leather
Sale price: $47,985.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||Excalibur Series IV Phaeton|
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Trim:||Excalibur Series IV Phaeton|
|Interior Color:||Tan Leather|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1982 Excalibur Series IV Phaeton 5.0 Liter V8 Automatic AC PW PS PB Leather for sale
International Car Shipping
STUNNING EXCALIBUR PHAETON! LOADED WITH OPTIONS AND CAREFULLY DRIVEN ONLY 17. 00 MILES FROM NEW! GORGEOUS COLOR COMBINATION THAT GRABS THE ATTENTION OF ALL WHO SEE IT! REMARKABLE DESIGN AND EXCELLENT ROAD-GOING VEHICLE! SPECIFICATIONS Year 1982 Make Excalibur Model Series IV Phaeton VIN 1XAPF4315CM827886 Mileage 17. 29 Engine 305ci Cylinders V8 Transmission Automatic Title Cear Color Black/Tan Interior Color Tan Leather DESCRIPTION Created by industrial designer. Brook Stevens. who was responsible for innovations spanning some 60 years! With his automobile passion and career with Studebaker. he designed his own vehicle along with his two sons in the early 1960's. and later established Excalibur Automobile Corp located in Milwaukee. Wisconsin. These beautifully crafted cars are completely factory built. never sold or produced in “kit” form. Using only new components. modern drive train & chassis. and styling borrowed from the rare Mercedes SSK. these cars were an instant success!
We are very excited to offer this beautifully kept 1982 Excalibur Series IV Phaeton! Finished in Gloss Black with Metallic Beige fenders. it is accented perfectly with a tri-tone Beige. Orange. and Metallic Dark Orange pinstripe to truly highlight the shape of the body! Power comes from its original 305ci V8 mated to the Turbo-Hydramatic transmission! The custom built chassis borrows the Corvette suspension from Chevrolet for a full four-wheel independent suspension and 4-wheel power disc brakes! Additional options include air conditioning. power windows & convertible soft top. auxiliary hardtop. dual 8-way power leather seats. leather-wrapped steering wheel with tilt. cruise control. trumpeted air horns. Blaupunkt AM/FM/Cassette audio system. interior courtesy lights. full dash instrumentation. dual windshield spotlights. integrated rear trunk. rear fender rock guards. gorgeous chrome wire spoke wheels wrapped in brand new Firestone wide whitewall tires. dual matching side-mounted spare tires. Shat-R-Proof tinted window glass. and more!
This stunning Excalibur was sold new from Gladding Rolls-Royce Co located in Glen Burnie. MD. It later made its way into a Texas collection. before heading up north where it was used only sparingly during the driving season. It has been brilliantly maintained and continues to remain perfectly roadworthy and fully functional in every respect! This includes all power options. horns. lighting. and air conditioning just to name a few. Even the under hood detailing is something to highlight with its color-coded air cleaner and painted valve covers! Today. the odometer reads just 17. 29 actual miles and continues to drive as it just left the original showroom floor! Please feel free to call with additional questions. or schedule a chance to admire the vehicle in person!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:
In an effort to protect the eBay user information and to help ensure the authenticity of correspondence between St. Louis Car Museum and its bidders. eBay's new listing format does NOT display any bidder information. Nevertheless. we STRONGLY encourage bidders to contact us directly to answer questions or to verify correspondence. All of our vehicles are advertised locally and nationally using a variety of formats and often sell before the end of eBay listings. To secure a vehicle. please contact us.
Email: info@stlouiscarmuseum. com
Phone: 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104
Financing Is Available--Trades Are Accepted!
Please call 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104 with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
Currency Convertor IMAGES
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback. negative feedback. or with bid retractions must contact St. Louis Car Museum staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. St. Louis Car Museum reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. Winning bidders are required to contact St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of the auction's closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
5. A $2. 00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auction's close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card. bank wire transfer. cashiers check. and money order.
6. In the event that winning bidders are unable. either to contact St. Louis Car Museum. or to provide for deposit within established time frames. vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come. first serve basis.
7. St. Louis Car Museum has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless. feel free to contact us directly to provide information. respond to uncertainties. or answer any questions.
8. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. These understandings are essential to the realistic expectations of automobile ownership. and more so as concerns the fine materials and delicate tolerances of specialty. luxury. or high-performance cars. It is for this reason that we encourage a personal inspection prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
9. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools. floor mats. cd magazines. navigation disks. owners manuals. or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern. please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicle?s exact inventory of accessories.
10. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee. shipping. travel. nor tax. title. or registration. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any federal. state. or local taxes. personal transportation costs. or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
11. St. Louis Car Museum is glad to assist with shipping arrangements. but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
12. All issues. problems. or claims must be brought to St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
13. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
14. St. Louis Car Museum bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CAR MUSEUM CONTACT US Established in 1991. St. Louis Car Museum and Sales has bought and sold thousands of special interest motorcars the world over. We specialize in high-line luxury and exotic sports cars. as well as. one of a kind collectibles. With a perfect business track record. our reputation is unchallenged in the industry. Buy with confidence!
Please call with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
info@stlouiscarmuseum. com RESOURCES
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Donald Fortman, dated 12 may 2014
Is this 2011 Auburn Speedster 876 Premium by California Custom Coach still for sale? What would it take to "buy it now"?
Other classic Excalibur cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $46,999.001926 Ford Other Kustom Kool
price: $36,500.001983 Other Makes Golden Spirit Golden Spirit
price: $90,000.001965 Shelby Cobra Roadster
price: $US $39,999.001979 Other Makes EXCALIBUR
|1983 Other Makes Golden Spirit Golden Spirit||12||$36,500.00|
|1983 Other Makes Golden Spirit Golden Spirit||21||$US $10,850.00|
|1979 Other Makes||5||$US $22,800.00|
|1978 Excalibur Phaeton||11||$35,000.00|
|1976 Excalibur Phaeton Series III Excalibur Phaeton Series III||12||$56,900.00|
|1936 Mercedes-Benz Replica Mercedes Benz 500K/540K s||21||$US $16,300.00|
|1932 Replica/Kit Makes Gatsby Clenet Convertible||21||$19,750.00|
|1926 Ford Other Kustom Kool||12||$46,999.00|
|1978 Excalibur Phaeton||11||$35,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Roadster||21||$US $55,000.00|
|1981 Excalibur Phaeton||1||$37,500.00|
|1983 Replica/Kit Makes Excalibur||12||$35,000.00|
|1934 Replica/Kit Makes S Supercharged 500 Mercedes Benz 500K 540K||21||$42,950.00|
|1926 Ford Other Kustom Kool||12||$46,999.00|
|1981 Excalibur Phaeton Series IV||1||$39,500.00|
|1965 Shelby JAC 427||12||$46,000.00|
|1977 Excalibur Phaeton||12||$26,500.00|
|1978 Excalibur Phaeton||12||$22,750.00|
|1982 Other Makes||12||$14,900.00|