1970 MG MGB
Sale price: $14,500.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1970 split bumper MGB. Underwent a complete nut/bolt restoration in 2011. I have 9k in receipts for parts. Only 15k miles have been put on the car since the restoration. This MGB is a head turner. It has taken first place in many car shows over the last 6 years.
- Complete engine rebuild. New pistons. ground the crank . all new bearings. new camshaft. ARP fasteners. rebuilt head with new valves. rebuilt valve rocker arm. new oil pump. etc. Painted engine the correct color for 1970 mgb engine. Pertronix electronic distributor withflame thrower coil. Added a header with Moss stainless steel tourist trophy exhaust system. New clutch. master and slave cylinder. Switch to DOT5 synthetic fluid. New radiator and heater core. All new hoses. New Weber Downdraft Carburetor setup.
- New wiring harness. led bulbs in instrument panel. New wiper motor. Conversion to GM alternator.
- Complete new interior. carpet. seats. dash visors. etc. laid dynamat before carpeting. All Gauges rebuilt and speedo reset to 0 miles. Sony stereo with Bose cube speakers in the front and a custom speaker box on the rear deck for rear speakers.
- Re-chromed the rear bumper pieces. New front bumper. New 69 Grille. Vent window styles re-chromed. New mirrors. Rare American racing products rims.
- All new brake lines. new rotors and callipers. new master cylinder. Switch to DOT5 synthetic fluid
- New convertible top on two years ago. only been up once since I put it on.
- Replaced the gas tank and leaf springs two years ago.
- Replaced the front rotors and brake pads in April last year.
Basically every part on the car was replaced during restoration. 1000 character limit so I cannot list everything.
Right rear tire has a little rub from when the leaf spring failed. Put in new springs last year. There is a scratch on the front of the hood. A paint chip about 1/4" I touched up just aft of the tonnea cover. Also going with the car. Heritage Certificate. several shop and aftermaket manuals. Box of parts IE. remaining paint for car and engine. original exhaust manifold. many bits and pieces.
I will need a $500 deposit when the auction closes through paypal. I will then need a cashiers check for the remainder sent to me. Once the check is clear and the money is in my account you can have the car. I can help with shipping if needed.
Feel free to call if you have questions or want more pictures. Mike (805) 766-914(six)
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $995.001973 MG MGB
price: $23,999.001956 MG MGA
price: $US $7,750.001979 MG Midget
price: $US $8,800.001979 MG MGB
|1979 MG Midget||4||$14,995.00|
|1953 MG TD||4||$31,995.00|
|1974 MG MGB||4||$10,995.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||3||$23,500.00|
|1977 MG Midget||12||$4,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1959 MG MGA||12||$US $18,500.00|
|1962 MG Midget||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1952 MG T-Series --||12||$35,995.00|
|1974 MG Midget||21||$US $4,000.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$21,750.00|
|1951 MG T-Series --||21||$US $5,050.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$US $6,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB||14||$US $1,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB MGB, MG, Jaguar, BMW, Benz, Porche, Roster, Other,||21||$US $305.00|
|1980 MG MGB||12||$US $2,650.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$US $1,000.00|
|1978 MG MGB||6||$3,500.00|
|1972 MG MGB||12||$US $6,700.00|