Where to complain about scams in car ads?
Do you like this article?
If you suspect that an item posted for sale on Car-from-UK.com may be part of a scam, please email the details email@example.com. Be sure to include the URL in your message.
Menu:• Top 9 Tips to avoid Scam
• Types of Scam & Fraud
• Examples of Scam
• Advice for Sellers
• Advice for Buyers
• Notes by Scott Lewis
• Where to Complain?
• Help us Fight Fraud!
Who should I notify about fraud?
In United States (USA) and Canada:
- FTC toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- FTC online complaint form (www.ftc.gov)
- Canadian PhoneBusters hotline: 888-495-8501
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center (www.ifccfbi.gov)
In United Kingdom (UK):
- Report a fraud at www.actionfraud.org.uk
- ACPO Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service www.avcis.police.uk
- UK Government advice on buying and selling a vehicle www.nidirect.gov.uk
In European Union (EU):