1979 Pontiac Trans Am
Sale price: $24,950.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Check out the PAINT !!!
This is NOT your typical 79 Tans Am. If you have been waiting for the right Nocturne Blue TA. this one deserves serious consideration.
Nice enough for any car show you chose to put it in. A lot of “show detailing” was done under the hood so Unlike most 79 Trans Am's this one actually looks great with the hood up.
It is showing only 69. 41 miles. While I believe the miles to be original. it is over 25 years of age and thus must be sold as mileage exempt.
Everything works including all gauges and even the Cruise Control. It blows COLD air. This is a get in SHOW and GO car. I am located approximately 30 to 45 minutes from either of the major Dallas TX airports. If you fly in I can pick you up …. you can drive the car home.
The 403 Oldsmobile engine is silky smooth with no bad habits (does NOT smoke or run hot) and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. All the POWER OPTIONS are working.
The body is laser straight and the paint is show quality. probably the best repaint I have seen on a 1979 Trans Am. Even the wheels were professionally refinished and look fantastic. As far as I can tell it has 100% of its original sheet metal with no evidence of rust or damage repair anywhere including the floors. The nose is in perfect condition. It has had a stunning HIGH QUALITY professional repaint with new decals applied and covered in the clear. The Hobnail cloth tan interior is original and in good condition with only minor patina on front seat bottoms ( no rips or tears).
BUY with confidence . please REVIEW my eBay Seller Feedback below.
This is NOT an "auction" . make your best OFFER or CALL me to make a deal …. My PHONE number is in the LAST PHOTO above.
FINANCING & SHIPPING
We offer FINANCING for your classic car purchase through our friends at JJ Best Banc & Co.
And. we can coordinate shipping any where in the world.
If you would like to learn more about me. please feel free to visit my site MyRod. com and review my eBay SELLER feedback below.
my eBay “Seller” feedback
Please take time to review the eBay “seller feedback” on me selling NOTHING but quality Classic Cars . You can see by the price points and the feedback. I specialize in selling premium quality cars.
· Extremely satisfied – Michael is very fair and good with communication (buyer paid $49. 50)
· The facility was awesome. the cars were of excellent quality just as described! (buyer paid $59. 50)
· Paid $95. 00 very pleased with car. Michael was very professional and honest.
· Car as described. Paid $43. 00 andPleased.
· Great Car. $38. 00. Car as described. Thanks Michael
· 67 Mustang S Code 390. $42. 500. Beautiful Car. Michael is passionate & trustworthy.
· *$54. 50 1969 Firebird 400 Conv. Amazing car & transaction. Michael is excellent.
· * Bought a $50. 00 Mustang. Great car! Excellent communication. Thanks Michael!
· * $44. 00 and 2nd purchase from Michael. Very Recommended.
· * $34. 50 for 66 Mustang Conv. Incredible service from Michael. I'll buy more. Thx
· * Paid $42. 00and the car is PRECISELY as Michael represented it to be. Great job!
· * 2nd car I purchased from Michael. always as described. This one for $38. 00
· * I purchased my car from Michael Chance for $44. 50. Love the car. Helpful seller.
· * Thanks Michael. well worth the $45. 00
· * Michael has the BEST CARS on eBay. Paid $58. 00for my stunning 67 GT 390!
· * Had an AWESOME car Buying experience! Bought a $49. 00Camaro & LOVE it!
· * Michael went above and beyond to assist me. Very good communication. Excellent ! (…. $18. 50classic truck purchased by this buyer)
· * Traveled from AUSTRALIA. met seller. Unbelievable setup. quality people. quality vehicles. quality service (…. $35. 00classic truck purchased by this buyer)
· * Paid $65. 00for my GTO convertible. very pleased. GREAT CAR. Thanks Michael !
· * Michael sold me this GEM. for$49. 50 . It is everything I ever wanted and more.
· * My expectations were totally blown out of the water on this $42. 00Camaro. EXCELLENT !
· * I was Very pleased with car. Great seller to do biz with. paid $41. 00
· * $65. 00 1956 Corvette . span > Amazing transaction. easiest ever. Michael did everything
· * Purchased $37. 50 Car from Michael and he was the best to work with A+++++”
· * Purchased $49. 50 Classic Car from Michael and love it! Topnotch experience
· * “Superb to deal with! Had absolute confidence in buying a $45. 00 classic from Michael”
· * “Great to deal with. Michael has Great Cars. will deal again. span > AAAA+”
· * “Purchased a $38. 00 classic car from Michael. very pleased. highly recommend
· * “Michael just delivered my 64 F100. over $20. 00 grand purchase. hassle free”
· * “One of the best I have ever dealt with on Ebay. I would buy from again” (…. $58. 00 Trans Am purchased by this buyer)
· * “Michael is top notch. $21. 00 Classic Car is awesome!”
· * “fast ship As Described” (…. $33. 00 Mustang purchased by this buyer)
· * “What an amazing Impala SS427! U made this a great transaction!! Honest ebayer!” (…. $69. 50 Impala purchased by this buyer)
· * “Michael is a honest seller. Thank you for my $59. 50 Bel Air”
· * Great Seller. Thanks (…. $42. 00 Firebird 400 cvt purchased by buyer. his 2nd purchase from me. first was a $50. 00 L78 Camaro)
· * Car arrived as described. Michael was excellent to work with. (…. $25. 00 Grand Prix purchased by this buyer)
· * 2nd car I've bought from Michael. Very helpful & correct descriptions. (…. $24. 00 Mustang purchased by this buyer. his 2nd purchase from me. 1st was $28. 00 Mustang)
· * Easy to deal with. Quick buy now transaction (…. $24. 00 Mustang purchased by this buyer)
· * As described. easy to deal with. good communication. thanks for the FIREBIRD (…. $36. 00 Firebird HO cvt purchased by this buyer)
Terms & Conditions of this sell & all legal stuff
Although my eBay experiences have been very positive. I am aware that much goes on within the eBay community that is not positive and therefore requires direct language.
Do NOT make a bid or offer until you read everything below.
Any bid or offer is a legal acknowledgement and agreement on your part to be bound by the Terms and Conditions put forth below and additionally specified within eBay itself.
Have FUNDS ready PRIOR to bidding or making an offer. Full payment must be received within five (7) business days of the end of auction/sale unless I agree in writing to alternative terms.
WIRE TRANSFER IS PREFERRED for US buyers and required for all buyers “outside” the United States.
Cashier's check. direct deposit or cash in person are acceptable but in ALL cases this vehicle and its title will NOT be released until complete payment is received and all funds have irrevocably cleared BOTH Banks. If paying by Bank Cashiers Check. I must receive a copy of any Bank Cashiers Check in ADVANCE along with your “internal bank contact information” for confirmation of your Bank Check by my Bank. Bank Cashiers checks MUST BE classified by my bank as having irrevocably cleared both Banks prior to my release of vehicle and title.
Loan checks must be agreed to by me PRIOR to you making a bid or offer. Money Orders are NOT accepted.
I have an agency relationship with a Licensed Texas Dealer and all cars will be sold through this Dealer. Texas buyers will have to pay Texas sales tax and license/registration fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for taxes in their own states.
This is a very nice vehicle. However. there is no such thing as a "PERFECT" vehicle. especially when dealing with vintage vehicles. This is not a new vehicle; it is decades old. Even a restored or partially restored vehicle can and will have flaws and normal wear and tear congruent to its age and/or mileage. This vehicle may have minor dings. scratches (or. other imperfections) and indications of wear and use because it has been used.
This vehicle is sold AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is. where is with no warranty. of any kind expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer and/or buyers agent to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle (prior to the end of the eBay listing). and to have satisfied themselves as to the condition and value and to bid or offer based upon that judgment solely.
Arranging for an independent third-party inspection is a great way to validate a seller's claims about a vehicle's condition. There are many companies and individuals who offer such a service. These services are listed on the internet and can be found in most collector car magazine publications. Of course your personal inspection and scrutiny are suggested and most welcomed. Any and all inspections must occur PRIOR to the end of this eBay listing.
The seller has made a diligent effort to accurately describe any known material defects associated with this vehicle. Additionally. the seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose at the “buyer's request prior to the end of the eBay listing” any additional specific details important to the Buyer. However. any descriptions or representations from the Seller are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Everything stated in the description is to the best of the seller's knowledge. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description. authenticity. genuineness. or defects herein. and makes no warranty in connection therewith. The Seller does not expressly. or implicitly. guarantee the accuracy of the description including authenticity or genuineness of the vehicle and/or its components and assumes no responsibility for any repairs or defects regardless of any oral or written statements about the vehicle. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness. imperfection. defect or damage.
If you purchase this vehicle you have accepted ALL terms and conditions listed in this eBay ad including this …… Any and all claims or disputes arising from or related to this transaction. other than a claim for injunctive relief. shall first be submitted to mediation in Denton County. Texas in accordance with the then governing rules of the American Arbitration Association. If the parties cannot resolve their dispute through mediation. they shall have the issue resolved through arbitration with the then governing rules of American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon an arbitration award may be entered in the District Court for the County of Denton. State of Texas. Parties shall bear their own costs related to any mediation or arbitration proceeding.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Pontiac cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $18,900.00STUNNING CONDITION, 4-Speed, Platinum Silver/Carmine Red, AWESOME DRIVER
price: $5,100.00Datsun : Other
price: $7,600.00Pontiac : Bonneville LANDAU - MOONROOF - 37K MILES
price: £29,950.001964 PONTIAC GTO - 389 CUi V8 - MATCHING NUMBERS-POSS PX MUSTANG-CORVETTE-ROLEX
|Pontiac: Firebird||15||$C $12,300.00|
|Pontiac: Trans Am Firebird||12||$C $20,000.00|
|1963 Pontiac Tempest||4||$18,995.00|
|1988 Pontiac Fiero GT||4||$21,995.00|
|1955 Pontiac Star Chief Safari||4||$36,995.00|
|1961 Pontiac Catalina||4||$39,995.00|
|1966 Pontiac GTO||4||$61,995.00|
|1963 Pontiac Grand Prix||3||$36,995.00|
|1973 Pontiac Firebird||4||$28,995.00|
|1966 Pontiac GTO||4||$52,995.00|
|1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Pace Car||4||$27,995.00|
|1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||4||$25,995.00|
|1970 Pontiac Le Mans||4||$16,995.00|
|1976 Pontiac Grand Prix||4||$19,995.00|
|1975 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||4||$25,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Firebird --||12||$35,998.00|
|1976 Pontiac Firebird||4||$28,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Firebird Sprint||4||$33,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Grand Prix||4||$24,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac GTO||4||$41,995.00|