1989 Nissan 240SX S13 Hatch
Sale price: $12,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||NISSAN Ivory White|
|Transmission:||JDM S14 5-speed|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1989 Nissan 240SX S13 Hatch for sale
If you are in the market for an exceptionally quick specialty NISSAN. this is it. This faithfully replicates an RPS13 Type-X. using NISSAN production parts. LHD for use on US Highways and without the troubles that JDM imports of 180sx or R32s suffer from. Offered for sale is this 1989 240SR. with a SR20DET Redtop. This 240SR was swapped by MAC Autosport in 2005. Since then. 14. 00 miles have been put on the car. To the wheels. this car makes an outstanding and reliable 407whp. on 15 psi boost. Very quick. This car has very carefully selected modifications:
- Forged piston built
- HKS/Garrett GT2871R Turbo
- Greddy Winged Oil Pan. RAS
- HKS 264 Cams
- 750cc injectors
- HKS SSQV BOV
- MAC Custom Intercooler and piping
- MAC intake
- Wiring Specialties Harness
-Tanabe/Circuit Sports CBE/DP.
- TEIN Flex Coilovers. Specially Valved
- TEIN Tie rods and ends
- Front lower and upper bracing
- Z32 Brakes
- Kazama RUCAs
- Kazama Toe Rods
- Limited Slip Differential
- Front and Rear Swaybars
- MOMO FG Shell Racing Seats
- Sparco Monza Wheel
- Recalibrated JDM Cluster (reads 0-180 MPH. dyno calibrated)
- 5-point harnesses
- seat-back bar.
- 5-Zigen 17" with 245 rear and 235 stagger full tread Dunlop Direzza Star-spec rubber.
- Kouki Type-X NISSAN Production JDM Body. and rear lights. on a rust free chassis. GP Sports rear wing set. Very clean both above and below. 3-Year old Professional Paint. in the Original Ivory White. This car has always been garaged. and not driven in weather.
You may inquire about additional Pictures. and a certified Dyno Sheet.
This 240SR is one of the best looking. straight. and well sorted out S13s available today. We have taken very good care of it. and hate to see it go. Definitely a survivor. and very fast. One of the best you will ever see. Asking $12. 95 for its condition. performance. and modifications.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Nissan cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $3,000.00Nissan President 1983 in QLD
price: £5,495.00Nissan Figaro
price: $3,900.001984 Nissan 300ZX T - Tops
price: $30,676.002012 3.5 SV 3.5L White
|1929 Ford Model A||12||$US $3,827.00|
|1971 Datsun Z-Series||12||$US $8,000.00|
|1971 Datsun 240Z||4||$19,995.00|
|1985 Nissan 300ZX||4||$9,995.00|
|1989 Nissan Other Pickups||21||$7,500.00|
|1980 Nissan GT-R R32||8||$20,000.00|
|1986 Nissan 300ZX||21||$US $3,550.00|
|1976 Nissan C-GC111 Custom||9||$9,999.00|
|1969 Datsun Other||14||$3,250.00|
|1982 Datsun Z-Series Model # KHLS130JTUBC||19||$8,400.00|
|1982 Datsun Z-Series Targa||21||$6,900.00|
|1984 Nissan SUNNY||1||$US $7,999.00|
|Nissan: Skyline 2000GT||21||$C $120,000.00|
|1985 Nissan 300ZX||10||$12,000.00|
|1984 Nissan 300ZX GLL||10||$10,500.00|
|1983 Nissan Sentra||20||$US $3,900.00|
|1984 Nissan 300ZX||9||$US $6,000.00|
|1989 Nissan Laurel Club L||19||$5,999.00|
|1984 Datsun Z-Series||21||$US $4,450.00|
|1982 Nissan 280ZX||21||$10,000.00|