1965 Replica/Kit Makes MK III FFR COBRA ROADSTER
Sale price: $US $22,100.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||MK III FFR COBRA|
|Interior Color:||BLACK RACING|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1965 Replica/Kit Makes MK III FFR COBRA ROADSTER for sale
Current customer rating: (174 votes) based on
2006 Cobra MK III (FFR) Cobra Roadster
A Truly Exceptional Example & SB100 Certified / Licensed In California
Ford Racing Crate 302c. i. / 340+ hp; Tremec 5-speed Transmission
Built with Top Quality "Off-the-Shelf" Components - 14. 78 Miles
Never Raced - Owned & Constructed by A VERY Particular Engineer
NOTE: Our listings are rather lengthy. They not only describe this particular car but also some history of the make/model. considerations in buying a classic car and facts about our firm. However. we continually hear from out-of-state / out-of- country buyers (many of our clients) that they prefer the level of detail that we provide. However. if you are not prepared to read the full listing. please scan the DETAILS below along with viewing the PHOTOGRAPHS at the bottom. If you'd prefer. please call us at 925-846-1451 and we'll gladly discuss the Cobra and answer any questions over the telephone. including our ‽Buy it Now” policy. Yes. the Cobra can be purchased prior to the end of the eBay auction.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH TIME WE LIST A VEHICLE ON EBAY WE RECEIVE COMMENTS THAT THERE ARE NO PHOTOS OF THE INTERIOR. ENGINE. UNDERCARRIAGE. ETC. OF THE CAR. THERE ARE CLOSE TO 100 PHOTOS OF ALL AREAS OF THIS COBRA. BUT WHEN YOU REACH WHAT APPEARS TO BE THE LAST PHOTO. YOU WILL NEED TO SCROLL DOWN ON eBay TO VIEW THE REMAINING PHOTOS. IF YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO SEE THEM. PLEASE CALL US AT 925-846-1451 AND WE WILL PROVIDE A DIRECT LINK. NOTE: IT IS A VIOLATION OF eBay POLICY FOR US TO LIST THE URL ON THE eBay LISTING. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OF ANY PART OF THE COBRA. ALL OF OUR PHOTOS ARE TAKEN IN NATURAL LIGHT AND WE DO NOT ‽PHOTO-SHOP” OR TOUCH-UP THE PHOTOS IN ANY WAY.
This car is offered at a realistic price and. unlike bidding on cars in an auction environment. you will have the benefit of extensive information and history on the car prior to making a buying decision. Equally as important is the fact that Classic Cars Ltd. has been in business for 24+ years and enjoys an excellent national / international relationship with over 990 positive eBay feedback responses.
Please keep in mind that we will gladly.
1. Answer any questions over the telephone and take the time to guide prospective customers through the buying process (925-846-1451).
2. Assist with locating a quality. suitable transporter at very competitive prices.
3. Provide proof that we are licensed. bonded (for the financial transaction). fully insured. and operate from an established showroom environment.
4. Provide feedback from previous buyers. and specific references for vehicle purchases in your area (we also ask that you view our detailed eBay feedback by clicking on the number to the right of the eBay user name)
5. Offer additional information including specific photographs or clarification of any part of our description of the vehicle
Thank you again. please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Paul R. Wankle. Pres.
Classic Cars Ltd.
DETAILS -THIS PARTICULAR 1965 SHELBY COBRA REPLICA
FACTORY FIVE RACING
Factory Five Racing (FFR) was started in 1995 by brothers Dave and Mark Smith. The combined backgrounds of these two in business. engineering and manufacturing brought a discriminating and more cautious quality to the often tumultuous business of making cars. They have been successful from the start and sell about 550 units per year. It is believed that they sell more cars than any other manufacturer.
Their basic Cobra package is an affordable but well engineered kit to use with a 1987-1993 Mustang 5. 0 liter V8 donor car to create a Cobra replica. The FFR kit frame is composed of two 4-inch diameter steel tubes with welded square tubing substructures. The trunk floor and passenger compartment are made from pre-fitted aluminum sheets that the builder rivets to the frame. Finally. the fiberglass body is bolted to the frame and acts like a skin covering the mechanical parts.
It is important to note that Factory Five cars represent a very wide range of quality and construction. This particular car was built utilizing top quality off-the-shelf parts resulting in a very high quality Cobra tribute. We have owned a number of Cobras from various manufacturers and constructors and. frankly. this example is one of the best examples that we have had the pleasure of having in our showroom.
The Cobra is exceptionally well built / designed. safe. and totally reliable. This car is very fast but. in the right hands a joy to drive due to the suspension set-up. 5-speed gearbox and other significant improvements. Unnecessary items such as a radio. air conditioning. and automatic transmission have been strictly avoided. The total investment exceeds an amount that the cars owner cares to discuss. but is substantial. In addition. countless hours have been invested in the cars fastidious build. This Cobra is 100% sorted. needs nothing and is ready to provide you with the experience of a lifetime. We highly recommend that this car be considered only by capable. experienced drivers of very high performance sports cars and exotics.
Of particular note is the cosmetic condition of this cars paint and body. The quality of the two-stage paint in considerably higher than
HISTORY OF THIS PARTICULAR CAR
The Factory Five kit for this car was purchased in 2006 by the cars current owner/builder. an engineer by background. A copy of the original FFR sales order (S/N # F5R1005287RD) in the amount of $18. 89. 00 is included in the extensive. 3 binder. 6+ inch extensive documentation (including receipts. product brochures. tuning information. etc. Unlike many cars in the marketplace that lack documentation and utilize inexpensive ‽donor” components. this example truly represents a ‽no expense spared” philosophy by its detailed and experience constructor. Virtually every purchase. part. and technical information is included to benefit the cars future owner. Also noteworthy is the fact that the car has had only one owner and. until now. has not been offered for sale.
The car was licensed in California in 2007 and certified through Senate Bill 100 (SB100) so that it is exempt from smog and licensed as a SPCNS. The file contains the required California BAR documents. clear. transferable title along with the cars Certificate of Origin from Factory Five Racing. Inc. It is further documented with a detailed order from Factory Five. receipts for the engine and major drive-line components. and virtually every part that was purchased for the build of the Cobra.
While the documents are entirely too extensive to list in detail. the photos of the materials will provide the reader with the comprehensive file
A summary of the cars build / features is as follows:
Completed and on the road in 2007. Now has about 13. 00 miles
BODY & PAINT:
Painted by Ken's Customs in Yuba City. Ken Pike has painted over 400 Cobra tribute cars in the last 15 years. He is arguably the most experienced body and paint professional for Factory Five cars
The car received the Level 1 show car package resulting in extremely high paint & body work that is as good as any example that we have seen including:
• Comprehensive body prep and sanding
• Custom fitting (doors. exhaust cut-outs. etc. ) prior to paint
• Rolled edges (cockpit and wheel arches)
• Hidden trunk hinge
• Ken's design hood hinge (more sturdy and easier to
adjust than original)
• Hood re-enforcement hoop (integrated and blended)
• Hidden body fasteners
• 2- Stage Monterey Red with Silver-Grey Stripes. Deep clear-coat
Engine: Ford Racing Crate 302c. i. / 340 HP M-6007-X302 Long Block
• E303 Camshaft
• 306 cubic inch
• 340 hp @ 5500 rpm
• 9. 0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
• Forged Mahle pistons 4. 030”
• Aluminum Ford Racing ‽X” cylinder heads. M-6049-X306 with 1. 94” intake valves and 1. 54” exhaust valves (production is 1. 78”/1. 45”)
• 50 in-oz. imbalance rotating assembly (common to 1981 and newer 302s)
• Seasoned block and precision ground crankshaft
• Production forged steel connecting rods
• New production 4-bolt crankshaft damper M-6316-M50
• Hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-E303. . 498" lift intake and exhaust. duration at . 050" is 220 degrees intake and exhaust
• Double roller timing chain set
• Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold
• Holley 570 Street Avenger Carb P/N HLY-0-80570 (modified with . 058 main jets. 6” Hg Power Valve. . 032” Accel Pump Nozzles)
• Forward Rotation Water Pump
• Edelbrock Performer Series Mechanical Fuel Pump P/N EDL-1725
• MSD 8202 Coil
• MSD 6420 6AL Control Unit
• MSD 8479 Distributor
• Vintage Cobra Valve Covers (M-6582-F302)
• Vintage Cobra Air Cleaner (M-9600-C302) with K&N tall air filter P/N KNN-E-1963
• Powermaster 1-wire Alternator
• Powermaster 9162 Starter
• Factory Five Racing 4-into-4 Headers
• Champ Pans Road Race Oil Pan. Pick-up and Oil Pump
• Tri-State Motors HD Aluminum Radiator
• FF Metal SOFAST fan Shroud
Tremec TKO-600 5 Speed Manual P/N TCET 5008
• 600 Ft-lbs. Tq.
• Tremec Mid-shift Kit 30-17-4X from Modern Driveline (208-453-9800). info@moderndriveline. com). Moves shift lever to the Mid Shift point at 12. 68” from face of transmission.
• TREMEC's TKO series of 5-speed transmissions was first made famous by the 5-liter Mustang movement and has since been fitted into nearly every rear-wheel drive performance application imaginable
• Far and away the most versatile 5-speed on the market. the TKO offers an impressive array of flexibility features including multiple shifter locations. mounting configurations. gearing options. and speedometer pickups (electric and mechanical)
• Serving up 600 lb-ft. of torque capacity. along with confidence-inspiring shifts and fuel-saving overdrive. the TKO offers an ideal blend of brute strength and street manners. which may be why it's the manual transmission behind more boulevard-bruising street machines and sportsman race victories than all of its competitors combined.
Weber HD 302-26 Clutch Kit: Similar to ACT FM4-SPSS
• Clutch Kit (Clutch and Pressure Plate). 10. 500 in. Diameter. 26-Spline. Sport. Street. Ford. 5. 0L
• Designed for high performance applications
Ford Racing Limited Slip 8. 8” Solid Axle with 3. 73 Gears P/N M-4006-B373
• 8. 8 In. Traction-Lok rear axle assembly from Ford Performance Parts. Approximately 35 percent stronger than the production 7. 5 in. axle. New housing. gear set. brackets. and 28-tooth Traction-Lok differential
• Ford Performance Parts 8. 8” Aluminum Axle Girdle P/N M-4033-G1. To strengthen the inner axle bearing cap and reduce the amount of differential flex under load. Incorporate load bolts that provide additional support for differential bearing caps. Significantly reduce bearing wear and chipped teeth on the ring and pinion. Provides increased ring and pinion gear life
Cobra Mustang Disc Brakes Front and Rear
• 13” Cobra Front. 2 piston caliper
• 11” Cobra rear disc brakes. 1 piston caliper
• Wilwood Hanging Pedal Set with Wilwood Master Cylinders
• Dash Mount Front-Rear Bias adjust
• CNC Billet Remote Reservoirs
• Koni shocks
• Billet adjustable Front Upper A-Arms
• Tubular FFR Lower A-Arms
• 3-Link Rear Suspension Upgrade (Bracket is clamped and welded to rear axle for reliability)
• Vintage Performance 3-link frame brace
• Bump Steer Kit
• Whitby SAI Kit (Corrects Steering Angle Inclination)
o The kit lowers the Steering Axis Inclination from 18+ degrees to approximately 9 degrees. This will reduce camber loss during turn-in increasing front end grip and reducing the need for negative static camber
o Has a positive effect on steering feel. It lowers the roll center from approximately 5" to approximately 3. 5" to better match the 3 link and IRS rear suspension options. This will increase front end grip and reduce jacking
o Brings caster trail in-line with standard one piece SLA spindles increases steering linearity and reduces steering twitchiness at freeway speeds
• Autometer Traditional Chrome Series Gauges (Speedo. Tach. Voltage. Water Temp. Oil Pressure. Oil Temp)
• Upgrade Speedometer to Autometer ATM-2489 Electrical Analog (digital input instead of cable)
• Kirkey 47500 16” Intermediate 15 degree layback racing seats. New seat covers late 2016
• Two Auxiliary 12” Power Outlets
• Dual USB charging outlet
• Battery Cut-off switch
• Driver and Passenger Fresh air vent with powered fans
• Russ Thompson turn signals with push button high beams / flash-to-pass switch on the stalk
The choice of engines is one of the finest features of this car. A well-built. high horsepower small block Cobra will outperform (especially on a road course) a big block car all day long due to superior power-to-weight ratio and cornering. This car. with the 302 (306c. i. ) engine. is lighter than a 427 but faster than an original 289 Cobra. It performs better than either and is an improvement over an authentic cobra in virtually every respect. not to mention that it is available at less than 5% of the price of a 1965 Cobra.
This Cobra is in truly beautiful condition. The quality of the exterior paint. fit and finish. and overall construction is as good as we have seen on any recreation. including the Superformance. Most observers view the paint-work on the Cobra as "show quality. ” The high gloss. 2-stage paint is deep. shiny and any minor flaws can only be noticed after a close. critical examination. Even the vulnerable front end of the Cobra shows only the most minor imperfections (literally a few almost imperceptible chips) that in no way detract from the appearance and striking good looks of the Cobra. This is due. in part to the low mileage and Northern California home. but also due to the meticulous care by its one owner. The windshield and chrome frame is excellent. Wheels are 17” and in excellent condition with the exception of a few minor curb scratches. Tires are matching. excellent tread remaining BF Goodrich G-Force 275 40 17” (Rear) & 245 45 17” (Front). The doors. hood. and the trunk lid open and fit properly with excellent gaps. The doors do not sag like so many inexpensive Cobra reproductions.
The interior is similarly excellent with black Kirker seats that are designed to hold the driver in place during high performance driving. Seat belts are Simpson 3”. 5-point for driver and passenger. The dash is finished in matching black material along with color coordinated black carpeting. and door panels. The dash with its full classic style analog gauge set is attractively and functionally arranged. The wooden steering wheel provides a classic appearance and is in excellent condition. Twin chrome Factory roll hoops are installed for safety and the high back seats prevent the potential danger of ‽head-banging” that exists with low back seating.
The engine compartment is not only spotless. but reflects the ongoing care of its engineer builder. Perhaps most important. the list of quality high performance components supports the no short-cut approach to a high quality build. The engine bay including aluminum finned Cobra valve covers and air cleaner. stainless steel braided fuel lines. and MSD ignition. 3 reservoirs for brakes / clutch. expansion tank. jet-coated headers. quality hoses and fittings and a high level of detail including the aluminum inner panels. The engine bay is extremely well done; consistent with the exterior. interior and undercarriage.
The all black trunk is lined with aluminum panels and free from any damage; previous or present. Compartments house the battery and fuel pump for easy access and there are terminal to jump the car from the trunk compartment. Unlike many cars that we have seen it is free from wires and unnecessary items.
The underside of the car is. of course. rust free. ‽California clean” and free from and accumulation of oil. grease and fluids. The expression ‽A photo is worth a thousand words” is appropriate. Please see the underside photos on our listing. The Cobra reported history (and inspection of the underside) suggests that the Cobra has never been driven in the rain.
The Cobra is fitted with a dash mounted ignition switch in addition to a master battery cut-off. To start the car. the master power is turned to the ‽On” position. ignition is turned on and a red dash button is pushed. The Cobra comes to life immediately with a thundering roar and emits an incredible sound through the large diameter side exhausts. The car warms up quickly and has thermostatically controlled twin fans in the front that keep the car cool even in hot California temperatures. The fans can also be activated either individually or together should the driver so desire.
After 30 seconds to ensure that fluids have properly circulated. we push the hefty shift lever forward into first gear. The clutch action is smooth. free from chatter or issues and engages easily. Once underway. the car shifts effortlessly through the gears into 3rd gear and. we're on our way. The steering is tight and precise and the brakes. once warmed up. stop the light weight Cobra with ease.
As our confidence builds. we begin to accelerate more quickly. In second gear. we apply ½ throttle and the car comes to life with the rear tires fighting for grip. An up-shift into third and more application of the "loud pedal” and we look at the speedometer and we're traveling well over the speed limit in what seems like seconds. The car is fast. really fast; and we have driven some serious cars in our 22+ years in business. We stop in a remote area and my passenger encourages me to ‽See what it will do”? I should note that we are not accustomed to and do not abuse our cars but this car begs to be driven hard. So. we give it a ‽mild” 0-60 run stopping well short of the suggested red-line. The car seems to welcome the opportunity to show us its capabilities and we are both amazed at the performance of the car. Even when driven hard. the tires claw for and get traction. and the acceleration is staggering. With the 5-speed Tremec transmission the car has a wide range of gearing for quick off the line performance as well as comfortable highway cruising. Actually. in any gear and at any speed. the car has a great feel as a result of its quality construction and design.
The Cobra ran very cool on a recent 100+ mile trip in 100 degree California temperatures and we identified absolutely zero problems. The car is free from leaks and has continually been treated to upgrades and improvements. as needed. by its fanatical engineer owner / driver. Since we have had the Cobra. we have personally driven it an additional 100~ miles and the biggest issue that we have is whenever we stop we spend a considerable amount of time discussing the car with a wide range of enthusiasts and fans who remember the significance of this legend!
• California smog test not required for SB100 certified vehicles
• Extensive documentation of the build including but not limited to receipts. product brochures & information. SB100 licensing information and history. technical research and data and much more!
• Clear California title and. for California buyers. the registration was just renewed and is valid through December. 2017
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE FFR 1965 SHELBY COBRA REPLICA
• Wheelbase 90. 0”
• Track front/rear 57. 0”/58. 0”
• Length 160. 0”
• Width front/rear 68”/72”
• Height 46. 8” (top of windshield)
• Ground clearance 4. 5”
• Weight dry 1985 lb.
• Curb weight 2145 lb.
• Weight distribution 48. 2% front/51. 8% rear
PURCHASING A COLLECTOR VEHICLE - THINGS TO CONSIDER
As always. we recommend that you carefully review the seller's background for any collector car being sold over the Internet. It is important to ask yourself a number of questions including. but not limited to:
- How long have they been in business?
- How much experience do they have with collector cars?
- How many positive collector car vehicle sales have they completed (positive eBay feedback)?
- How detailed/complete is the description of the vehicle?
- Do the photos show details of the interior. exterior. top. chrome. etc. or are they simply "glamour shots" taken from a distance?
- Does the seller have a Surety Bond to protect the financial transaction?
- What about insurance. licensing by the state. and a local business license?
- Does the seller (if a business) have any DMV (Motor Vehicle) complaints and/or other history of legal action. grievances?
- Does the seller enjoy a favorable local and national/international reputation?
- Can the seller assist with funding sources. transport and out of state/country sales?
ABOUT CLASSIC CARS LTD.
- Classic Cars Ltd. has been in the same. small. California town for over 24 years. We operate a small. "brick & mortar". indoor showroom. and specialize in the sale. consignment. and purchase of sports. high performance and specialty vehicles of all types. We have a particular interest in sports cars and unique vehicles.
- The majority of our vehicles come from local. private owners and collectors. and many were sold new in California. We appreciate that rust free cars. with excellent documentation and history are especially attractive to our buyers both locally. and around the country. As a result. we do not purchase our collectible cars from "distressed" sales. such as wholesale auctions. salvage sales. or lien sales. We do not sell vehicles with salvage titles. or those that have a history of significant accident damage or repair.
We have sold hundreds of unique. classic and collectible vehicles and regularly deal with buyers that have not had the experience of purchasing a large (both physically and monetarily) item on eBay. or through an Internet source. Our eBay feedback is 100% positive on all vehicle sales from customers around the globe and is a reflection of our commitment to accurate. complete. and thorough vehicle descriptions.
- We have been shipping vehicles for years and have established excellent contacts that are not only high quality but very price competitive. We do not use brokers. terminal shipping or other discount methods. Call us or email for a quote directly to your home or office. We are often able to obtain quality enclosed transportation (the kind of travel this car deserves) for the cost of open shipping.
- Please review our feedback on eBay (user name Never22Many) representing over 875 positive transactions to buyers all over the United States / World.
- We are fully insured. bonded. and licensed for collector car sales all over the United States/World.
- Classic Cars Ltd. carries a $50. 00 Surety bond to cover financial transactions
- We frequently sell vehicles to out of State / out of country buyers. and will be glad to provide references for buyers in your area.
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL INFORMATION
- As with virtually all collector/specialty vehicles. we find that parts and resources are readily available for this (and most every vehicle). thanks in large part to the Internet.
- In addition to the purchase price of the vehicle. California buyers will be subject
to sales tax. a documentation fee. DMV transfer fees and license/registration. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for the purchase price of the vehicle and any local taxes/fees will be the purchaser's responsibility to pay in their respective state. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the vehicle is delivered or driven in California and driven on California roads. sales-tax. license/registration and transfer fees will be assessed per California law.
- While we encourage telephone calls to discuss this vehicle in greater detail we will not respond to inquiries asking "What is the reserve". Also. if you would prefer that we call you to answer any questions about the vehicle; shipping alternatives. etc. please e-mail us with your telephone number and will gladly get back in touch with you.
- We encourage inspections of this Cobra by serious. qualified individuals or professional inspectors. Please call at 925-846-1451 to arrange a convenient time.
- As with any collectible vehicle of this vintage we are unable to provide a warranty or guarantee of condition. However. we make every effort to accurately represent our vehicles. and highlight both positive items as well as areas that require attention. We ask that prospective buyers consider our eBay history/feedback. standing in the community. length of time in business. and other factors when purchasing a collectible vehicle from Classic Cars Ltd.
- Minor cosmetic issues/flaws may be present on every vehicle (regardless of cost) including small chips. nicks. scratches. etc. that can be seen on even the best restoration. or even a relatively new. used "pre-owned" vehicle. Also. ownership of a collectible / specialty vehicle is more enjoyable if the owner is familiar with the "realities" of these unique cars. Unlike more modern day vehicles. these cars require regular. ongoing care/maintenance and some mechanical knowledge. patience. and understanding can make the experience considerably more pleasant. That said. collector / "specialty" car owners will tell you (emphatically) that they love their cars and wouldn't trade them for anything!!
- The information contained in this description is believed to be accurate but. in some instances. has been provided by the car's owner / owners or outside sources. As a result. we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information. We encourage verification of "numbers" and significant data prior to the purchase of any collector vehicle that you are considering.
Thank you. br />
Classic Cars Ltd.
Body Type / Style:Convertible Exterior Color:Monterey Red Interior Color:Black Engine:V8 Transmission: Tremec 5-Speed Mileage:14. 00 Drive:Rear Doors:2
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Aluminum Racing Radiator
Aluminum Valve Cover
California Lic & Reg
Dual Side Mirrors
Exceptional Paint Quality
Exempt from CA Smog
Front Sway Bar
Heater / Defroster
Highly Detailed Trunk
Meets All USA Standards
New Interior (seats)
No Previous Damage Body
Oil Cooler / Fan
Records Since New!
Runs / Drives Very Well
Seat Belts (Front)
Sway Bars (Front & Rear)
Terms & Conditions
Buyers outside of California will be responsible for a $195. 00 fee for processing/administration. The charge will apply if the vehicle is purchased through ebay or before or after the auction. directly through Classic Cars Ltd.
The vehicle is listed for sale elsewhere. We reserve the right to end the auction at anytime. We will be glad to discuss details of a "pre-auction" purchase (925) 846 1451.
Inspections of vehicles are encouraged but (by appointment only) must be completed within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
Out of state buyers are responsible for the high bid and any shipping costs. California buyers are subject to the appropriate sales tax. DMV transfer. and fees associated with the purchase of any used vehicle sale in the state of California.
To avoid shipping the title with the car to our out of state buyers. we mail the title via Priority Mail.
While shipping and transportation costs (if appropriate) are the responsibility of the winning bidder. we can assist with locating a suitable transporter. We regularly ship cars all over the USA/World. and can often times locate very competitive rates for transporting vehicles door to door. to a local terminal. enclosed. open. etc. Please call us for specific information/rates to your location.
We meet some great people and fellow enthusiasts. and only rarely do we have problems with non-paying bidders. Please be certain that you are prepared to buy the car if you bid. or call us at 925-846-1451 before the end of the auction if we can answer any questions. If you have a "sunglass" rating or fewer than 10 feedback ratings on eBay. please call us before you bid so that we can discuss the bidding process. etc. If we do not hear from you. we reserve the right to delete your bid.
Thank You & Happy Bidding
Classic Cars Ltd.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Bond cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $29,900.001970 Chevrolet C10 RESTORED SHOW TRUCK V8 AUTO 4X4
price: $29,900.001963 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series Restored. Very Rare. 4-Speed Manual. Sunroof!
price: $US $10,000.001972 Toyota FJ Cruiser REMOVEABLE HARDTOP 4X4 I-6 3 SPEED MANUAL COLD A/C
price: $US $2,025.001969 Ford F-100 RANGER