1975 International Harvester Scout SS
Sale price: $26,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||350 CID V8|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1975 International Harvester Scout SS for sale
Up for sale in the Orlando Showroom is this mean looking 1975 International Scout SSII tribute. The Scout II was introduced in 1971 as a replacement to the earlier Scout models. The Scout II was easily discernible from the earlier models by its front grill with three horizontal bars and chrome rings around the headlights. In 1977 International debuted the Scout SSII (stoft-top safari II) which was a stripped down off road version intended to compete directly with the Jeep CJ lineup. This special model included a soft top with soft doors. off road mirrors. plastic door inserts. special plastic grille and a roll bar. This 1975 Scout II has been customized and outfitted to look just like the SSII model of the late 70s with some additional improvements. Under the hood is a brand new chevy crate 350 with less than 20 miles on it. All new body panels. captain seats and top. This build was just recently completed and is ready for its new owner to enjoy cruising the beaches and back roads alike. Options include power brakes. power steering. leather interior and heavy duty off road tires. For more information on this 1975 International Scout please call the Orlando Showroom at 407-771-2000.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 407-771-2000 or email us at orlando@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14861" to 407-753-2078 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic International cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $15,000.001962 International Harvester Scout
price: $29,500.001965 International Harvester Scout
price: $34,900.001977 International Harvester Scout
price: $US $3,950.001973 International Harvester Other