1977 International Harvester Scout II
Sale price: $19,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||345 CID V8|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1977 International Harvester Scout II for sale
Up for sale in our Houston showroom is one famous Scout II well known for being featured on the cover of Four Wheeler Magazine. Thatâ€™s right. this beautiful 1977 International Scout II has been on the cover of Four Wheeler Magazine! International Harvester manufactured the Scout II from April 1971 to 1980. 1977â€“79 Scout II's used the same grille between the same headlight bezels the new chrome grille had two large horizontal bars with three vertical support lines and the "International" nameplate moved up to the center of the grille on the left side. The numbers matching 345 C. I. D V8 and 3 speed automatic transmission get this 2 door 4x4 SUV up to speed and shifting smoothly. The School Bus Yellow is accented by a red and blue stripe down each side of this off-road suv while the interior is covered in plaid cloth and vinyl interior. Options on this IH Scout II include: air conditioning. am/fm radio. manual convertible top. cruise control. power brakes. power steering. radial tires. seat belts. numbers matching and tilt wheel. For more information on this 1977 International Harvester Scout II please call the Houston showroom at 832-243-6220. To see over 80 HD pictures and video please visit GatewayClassicCars. com.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 832-243-6220 or email us at houston@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted. - A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14242" to 832-645-0077 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic International cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $5,000.00Rat Rod 350 Chevrolet 1931 International HOT
price: $5,100.001976 International Scout II Custom Pickup One Of A Kind MUST SEE!!
price: $600.001966 International Loadstar Dump Truck T1235556
price: $US $5,600.001980 International Harvester Scout