1988 300zx Turbo Shiro Special Limited Production Pearl White Z Fantastic condit
Sale price: $5,000.00 make an offer
Pending offersDate: 2014-07-28
victor dasilva (from toronto canada) offered 4000 usd
Seller's notes: "The current condition of the car is:PARKED. It has a 1988 Donor Shiro Vg30et in it with 140k miles. This motor has a handful of maintenance done to it including full timing belt job ( which includes the tensioner, water pump and thermostatThe clutch slave clyinder is being replaced at the moment, along with a damper bypass line. Motor will need a turbo ( Hx35 is ideal because car will come with a special top mount turbo relocation kit ) It will also need a custom downpipe that I can help you get.Other than that the motor is mounted and almost ready to go. I have 2 full boxes of bolt on parts that go in the engine bay and inside the car. The inside of the car right now is disassembled for a full clean but everything is sitting inside CLEAN and ready to be reinstalled ( It wouldn't take long at all )SEE DESCRIPTION FOR MORE"
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||Pearl White 3 stage|
|Transmission:||5spd Overdrive manual|
|Interior Color:||Grey and Black|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1988 300zx Turbo Shiro Special Limited Production Pearl White Z Fantastic condit for sale
Current customer rating: (249 votes) based on
The current condition of the car is: PARKED
But not for long. This car could hardly be considered a "PROJECT" because it is about 90% done
Car has a 1988 Donor Shiro Vg30et in it with 140k miles. This motor has a handful of maintenance done to it including full timing belt job ( which includes the tensioner. water pump and thermostat
I AM THE SECOND OWNER. IT HAS A CLEAR TITLE
Car has 160k miles on body and 140k on motor
The clutch slave cylinder is being replaced at the moment. along with a damper bypass line. Motor will need a turbo ( Hx35 is ideal because car will come with a special top mount turbo relocation kit ) It will also need a custom downpipe that I can help you get. ( If you decide to top mount that is. )
Other than that the motor is mounted and almost ready to go. I have 2 full boxes of bolt on parts that go in the engine bay and inside the car. I don't believe I'm missing anything at all and with that being said I think I have extras.
The inside of the car IS BEAUTIFUL . Right now is disassembled for a full clean but everything is sitting inside CLEAN and ready to be reinstalled ( It wouldn't take long at all )
-The car is relatively rust free. The rustiest spot of the whole car will be the manifolds and I'm pretty sure they were factory made rusty
( Just kidding ) The rust in the normal spot in the back left have been cut out completely. They will need to be filled in with your desired method. The only rust was in the back left wheel well area ( the expected spot ) and it wasn't a lot at all but there are a few less than an apple sized holes back there now. There are 2 small rust spots in the paint under the rear light ( literally ) and they're not rusted but unfortunately exist.
-2 dents on each rear panel below each rear side window. They're small but annoyingly they exist. I'm sorry. I didn't do it.
- Apparently Christian Urmanic got away with more than my motors because he stole my wheel spacers as well. only recently found out and haven't gotten to fix it. In the process of stealing those he broke 3-5 random studs that will need to be replaced.
- 2 small rock cracks in windshield. I think one is top left and one is bottom right. They can be easily sealed.
- Front of the car is a little rough. There are scratches and imperfections. The car was repainted ( didn't do it ) and I suggest a repaint when you've got it running perfect. The car in all looks great but if you take to focusing and looking for imperfections you'll find them.
- Front and rear hydraulic arms work on hood and hatch
- Cracked right fog light
- Rear carpet shrank like normal but is pretty clean.
-Shiro seats look great. have a couple imperfections but are the top 3 nicest I've ever seen.
- Steering wheel
- NISMO Short shifter
- New tires
- Dark Metallic Bronze painted ENGINE BAY
- 18" E-Fan
- APEXI EXHAUST Catback
- Apexi ( real ) Muffler
- Tinded Windows ( Don't suck )
- Cd Player / Radio ( No AUX I recomend a replace )
- SOLID MOUNT SUBFRAME Bushings
- Bags in the rear suspension to stiffen the suspension
- SOLID DIFF MOUNT
- A Arm Pillar Gauge Pod ( Lotek ) with 3 gauges in it: Air/Fuel ( not wideband ) . hift light and Boost
- Maybe more. I'll edit if I remember anything
PARTS YOU WILL NEED TO BUY:
- Turbo Downpipe that connects to catback
- 2 bolts to mount the motor to the tranny ( if I don't fix that before I sell it )
- 5 studs to mount the tires
- Sealant or Seal job for the 2 rock chips in the windshield so they don't spread and piss you off
- Hose that goes from the rear master cylinder to the damper area that was bypassed. ( Near the slave cylinder ) I stripped the metal line and decided it would be better to just go with the longer more durable line.
- ECU ( Friend fried his and I wasn't using it. sorry )
- More if I remember but I think that covers it to be running and show ready ( Will edit )
THINGS IM INCLUDING
- Everything that I have that originally came with the car. I'm not hoarding anything really
- 18" E-Fan
- All Upgrades that I listed above. ( This to say that I'm not going to take off a bunch of stuff when it sells )
- The Title obviously and the Hanes Manual I have + The keys
- 24/7 Consulting on the car. I know my way in and around it now and having someone to talk to about it helps.
- An agreement that I will be the first one that knows when the car is for sale. I won't sell it without knowing that I'll be the first consideration for selling it if you decide you don't want it anymore.
That's about everything I can think of. if you have questions feel free to contact me by phone 812-756-8383
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Nissan cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £6,995.00Fairlady Z JDM S30 Right Hand Drive Project Dry State Import. L@@K INC VAT
price: $25,495.001980 Nissan GT-R 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R
price: $20,000.001980 Nissan Figaro
price: $5,300.001966 Nissan Other CONVERTIBLE
|1929 Ford Model A||12||$US $3,827.00|
|1971 Datsun Z-Series||12||$US $8,000.00|
|1971 Datsun 240Z||4||$19,995.00|
|1985 Nissan 300ZX||4||$9,995.00|
|1989 Nissan Other Pickups||21||$7,500.00|
|1980 Nissan GT-R R32||8||$20,000.00|
|1986 Nissan 300ZX||21||$US $3,550.00|
|1976 Nissan C-GC111 Custom||9||$9,999.00|
|1969 Datsun Other||14||$3,250.00|
|1982 Datsun Z-Series Model # KHLS130JTUBC||19||$8,400.00|
|1982 Datsun Z-Series Targa||21||$6,900.00|
|1984 Nissan SUNNY||1||$US $7,999.00|
|Nissan: Skyline 2000GT||21||$C $120,000.00|
|1985 Nissan 300ZX||10||$12,000.00|
|1984 Nissan 300ZX GLL||10||$10,500.00|
|1983 Nissan Sentra||20||$US $3,900.00|
|1984 Nissan 300ZX||9||$US $6,000.00|
|1989 Nissan Laurel Club L||19||$5,999.00|
|1984 Datsun Z-Series||21||$US $4,450.00|
|1982 Nissan 280ZX||21||$10,000.00|