1976 TRIUMPH TR6
Sale price: $29,645.00 make an offer
Last update: 27.09.2013
Price trends for this listing: $13,100.00
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||Yellow/lime/gold with pearl - custom paint job|
|Interior Color:||Black and Maroon Scottish Leather|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1976 TRIUMPH TR6 for sale
I purchased this TR6 in 1982 from a Dentist in Seattle. Washington. It had about 3. 00 miles. It now has 58. 49 original miles. It has been garaged since I bought the car. I recently finished a two-year restoration of the vehicle (ground up. not frame off. because the car was in great shape): dents and scratches repaired. body primer applied to exterior and sanded. Contour imperfection re-sanding over the entire exterior following primer coat setting stage. Vehicle was baked in primer coat for one month in Sonoma County California sun to dry and shrink for optimal paint application with additional shop baking. Everything in the car is restored or re-done. Every part was re-painted (interior and exterior).
Exterior paint is one-of-kind special color-changing exterior Inca Pearl paint producing yellow. gold. and lime hues in cloudy. sunny and dusk light settings. respectively (stunning and mesmerizing color changes). Engine well. inside trunk. and door wells also rust-repaired. spot-primed and painted in Inca Pearl.
Engine parts were re-built. refurbished. nbsp;or replaced and tuned at 58. 00 miles (6 cylinder. 4-speed. 2. 98 cc with twin Stromberg carburetors). All engine components were painted in complimentary colors. The Stromberg carburetors were re-built and the engine and carburetors were tuned by an expert British car mechanic at Sears Raceway in Sonoma. Other features include:
* Beautiful and highest-grade. blemish-free. two-tone (Ink-black and Maroon) dyed-through Scottish cow leather artistically integrated throughout the vehicle's interior and trunk. This includes custom designed. cushioned. "quilt-patterned" front and back seats. as well as custom designed and leather-covered center and stereo consoles. wheel wells. nbsp;door panels (with steel backing). and front and rear side panels. including custom inside door handles with color-integrated leather covering and French stitching.
* New 185/R15 3/8" Coker "red-lined" poly/steel radial tires. nbsp;new aluminum beauty wheel rings. and color-coordinated painted wheel hubs.
* Solid Teak. naturally stained. polyurethaned finished dashboard and matching Walnut steering wheel with leather-covered and French-stitched dashboard top and bottom panels.
* Hi-fideity. amplified JVC stereo system with woofers and amplifiers (in custom trunk casing). tweeters and mid-range speakers (in custom created interior stereo console) featuring state-of-the-art satellite. AM/FM radio. iPop/iPhone. and MP3 connections (in custom stereo dash).
* Optima 12 volt Yellow Top® high performance AGM battery with 2X longer life. 15X greater vibration resistance. spill-proof. maintenance free and designed for vehicles with high-demand audio systems. Matching yellow spark-plug cables
* Noise-cancelling 1/4" Dynamat rubber/aluminum bottom floor and interior sides insulation. a middle floor layer of 3/8" felt insulation. and a thick pile custom floor covering. New body trim/rubber seals throughout vehicle.
* Custom engineered and welded independent rear suspension (no kit) with Monroe tube strut shocks.
* New and re-chromed bumpers. headlight rings. door and window handles. and all interior and exterior chrome fixtures and accessories. Unique. custom (period after-market) chrome and stainless steel luggage rack.
* Custom rear body center-cut exit for exhaust pipes with chrome exhaust pipe extensions. giving a balanced look and racing design.
* Power-cleansed undercarriage with rust spots removed and repaired and rubberized water-proof undercoating applied.
This TR6-C3 drives and rides as well as any in its class and looks like the next "Bond" car! A soft or hard top can be added by the Buyer. but it was designed to be driven in good weather without a top.
A bill of sale will be sent to the Buyer for approval and payment for the vehicle will be made via wire transfer to bank account (details to be provided). A $1. 00 deposit will be placed in my PayPal account prior to the wire transfer. Buyer is responsiblie for applicable sales or use taxes. Upon receipt of wire transfer for full purchase amount into bank account. the title will be overnighted via FedEx to Buyer. Buyer must arrange for pick-up from Glen Ellen. California.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $9,200.00Triumph : Other Convertible 2-Door, Factory Fuel Injected V8
price: $9,800.00Rare 1968 Triumph TR250 Convertible
price: $4,500.00Triumph: Spitfire
price: $4,200.00Fantastic Candidate for Restoration
|1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500||4||$14,995.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||4||$25,995.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||4||$25,995.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6||12||$35,995.00|
|1974 Triumph Spitfire||3||$US $1,001.00|
|1978 Triumph Spitfire||21||$US $1,625.00|
|1973 Triumph Spitfire||21||$8,990.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire||4||$4,800.00|
|1974 Triumph Spitfire||12||$US $2,000.00|
|1966 Triumph Spitfire||12||$1,200.00|
|1980 Triumph Spitfire||21||$US $4,500.00|
|1975 Triumph Spitfire 1500||21||$US $4,500.00|
|1980 Triumph Spitfire||5||$US $212.50|
|1970 Triumph TR-6||21||$16,900.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6||16||$16,500.00|
|1973 Triumph TR-6||6||$7,500.00|
|1970 Triumph TR-6||21||$23,000.00|
|1971 Triumph Other STAG||6||$US $300.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6 TR6||12||$US $6,500.00|
|1973 Triumph TR-6||13||$17,500.00|