1981 TRIUMPH SPITFIRE 1500 RED
Sale price: £3,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1981 Triumph Spitfire 1500
Mileage: 110 . 00
Tax expiry: 08/2013.
Large folder of receipts and MOT's totaling £13. 00
Only 5 previous owners (1 owner for 14 years)
MOT expiry: April 2014
· Fantastic paint and bodywork.
· Resprayed in 2010.
· New rear bumper.
· Reconditioned gearbox ( 12 Months warranty).
· Good starter
· Removable boot rack.
· 4 Minilite style Wheels. all good tyres.
· No rust.
· Very good chassis. some signs of previous repairs.
· Stainless steel TR6 style exhaust.
· Perfect roof with clear windows.
· Front bumper could do with rechroming (approx £150).
Recent work carried out:
· Full service. including gearbox oil.
· Recent radiator.
· Adjustable Spax Shocks.
· Stainless steel twin exhaust
· Electronic ignition. HT leads. Battery. Coil
· Washer bottle and motors.
· New black vinyl seats.
· Complete coolant flush. refilled with correct grade.
· Replaced break and clutch fluids.
· Sony MP3 . Bluetooth . Ipod Stereo
· Replaced front wheel bearings and track rod ends
· Recon gearbox (James Paddock) and new clutch with 12 months warranty.
· New brakes allround inc. calipers. discs. brake lines and pads/shoes.
· Leather Mountney steering wheel.
· Repaired various electrical problems.
· Minilite style wheels and new Goodyear GT80 tyres
The Spitfire comes with a large file of receipts for over £12000 including old MOTs. It was fully restored in the 90's and then again in 2010. It has only covered a few thousand miles in the last 18 years and has been cared for very well during that time.
Fantastic interior. fitted with new black vinyl seats. The carpets are clean and in ok condition with some tufting.
Recent roof with perfect windows. It has a fantastic stainless steel twin pipe exhaust which sounds great and is not too loud.
Our Spitfire starts. runs and stops perfectly. We have been quite thorough in the use of the photos for this advert. with the intention of showcasing it as honestly as we can but we would recommend viewing before bidding. It is in very good condition as the pictures and video demonstrate. we are confident that the future owner of this Spitfire will be delighted that they have acquired such a great classic car. which realistically allows everyday use and enjoyable. fun days out this summer.
Please call Sam 07540 897096 to ask any further questions. or arrange a viewing.
Terms & Conditions
Please remember you are bidding to buy and not to view. We would prefer you to view the car prior to bidding.
Only available to UK bidders.
£200 deposit within 24hrs of end of auction. Cash on collection.
People with 5 or less feedback please contact me before bidding.
The car is advertised elsewhere and the listing may be withdrawn at any time.
Copyright © 2012 eBay Templates Creator | Designed by Free CSS Templates
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £19,500.00Triumph TR6 - Stunning Condition, Genuine UK 150 BHP - Private Sale
price: £15,995.00Triumph Roadster 1800
price: $16,500.001971 Triumph TR-6
price: £30,000.00TRIUMPH VITESSE mk2 CONVERTIBLE with o/d
|1959 Triumph TR3||4||$35,995.00|
|1972 Triumph Spitfire||4||$11,995.00|
|1963 Triumph TR4||4||$14,995.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||4||$12,995.00|
|1961 Triumph TR3||21||$31,950.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||21||$18,900.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire --||21||$8,950.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire||10||$4,800.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||5||$18,000.00|
|1979 Triumph Other TR7||16||$11,000.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6 TR-6||1||$8,900.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $5,000.00|
|1968 Triumph TR 250 TR 250||9||$US $38,350.00|
|1973 Triumph Other||15||$US $1,800.00|
|1976 Triumph TR 7||7||$US $500.00|
|1970 Triumph TR-6||13||$US $6,500.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6||18||$US $3,500.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $6,900.00|
|1969 Triumph TR-6 --||21||$US $202.50|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||16||$US $4,300.00|