1975 Triumph TR-6
Sale price: $16,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 17.08.2016
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1975 Triumph TR6 for sale in our Tampa Showroom. This is a 54. 96 actual mile example with a British Motor Industry Heritage Trust; Certified Copy of a Factory Record! The record shows that is was built on August 26. 1975 and sent to British Leyland Motors Inc. of Galveston Texas. The car was shipped from the Newport South Dock aboard the vessel â€œMadame Butterfly. â€ It documents that it is an original â€œJavaâ€ green car with black interior and black top. The engine number. chassis number. and gives all technical data for the drivetrain. Options on this TR6 include manual convertible top. vinyl interior. seat belts. radial tires. aluminum alloy wheels. and one of the most popular colors available. These cars are quick. fun. economic. and increasing in value. These are great collector pieces and now is the time to buy! The inline 6 cylinders are peppy with the two sidedraught Stromberg carburetors. and is mated to a 4 speed manual that keeps you in control. With 3. 70 gears and and at just under 2. 00 pounds these cars are a joy to drive! The top speed is 120 MPH on these and you will enjoy every second of getting there. Located in our Tampa Showroom. this 1975 Triumph TR6 can be seen in greater detail including HD pictures and Video at www. GatewayClassicCars. com. For immediate assistance please call 813-645-6200 or email Tampa@GatewayClassicCars. comVehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 813-645-6200 or email us at tampa@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14283" to 813-473-8235 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £7,500.00BEAUTIFUL RELIABLE TRIUMPH STAG WHITE
price: £4,000.00TRIUMPH STAG
price: $7,000.00Pontiac : Le Mans 2 door coupe
price: $42,900.00Triumph : Other TR3A Roadster
|Triumph Stag Mk 2 1976 - Triumph Manual V8 Delft Blue Soft and hard tops||11||£8,495.00|
|triumph roadster 1800, german classic plate, german mot to 04-2017, need tlc||12||£18,800.00|
|1960 TRIUMPH TR3a GREEN||12||£29,995.00|
|Triumph: Spitfire||5||$C $3,000.00|
|1966 Triumph TR4A||21||$US $9,999.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire||1||$13,987.00|
|1977 Triumph Spitfire||12||$11,995.00|
|1973 Triumph TR-6||12||$23,595.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$15,995.00|
|1978 Triumph Other T140E||12||$8,000.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||12||$15,995.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6||12||$23,995.00|
|1973 Triumph Other MK3||12||$11,500.00|
|1960 Triumph TR3-A||12||$19,500.00|
|1974 Triumph Spitfire||3||$US $619.00|
|1964 Other Makes||12||$US $1,964.00|
|1974 Triumph Spitfire||18||$US $2,501.00|
|1959 Triumph TR3||15||$US $7,100.00|
|1978 Triumph Spitfire||21||$US $4,500.00|
|1962 Triumph Other Roadster Best to be Found Nut & Bolt Restoration||9||$US $20,000.00|