Classic Cars / Triumph / Car for sale
1972 Triumph Spitfire 1972 TRIUMPH SPITFIRE 1500 MK4 CONVERTIBLE.
Sale price: $14,900.00 make an offer
Car location: Santa Ana, California, United States
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
***************** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BELOW *****************
SELLER REQUIRES A NON-REFUNDABLE $2,000 USD TOTAL DEPOSIT FOR ALL VEHICLE PURCHASES. In addition to the non-refundable $500 deposit collected through Paypal, seller requires an additional non-refundable $1,500 deposit for a total of $2,000 USD. Bank Wire, Zelle, Venmo, Cashiers check, Wells Fargo Bank direct deposit, and other payment methods are accepted.
Please look at all pictures / video and call or email with any questions.
We will assist in shipping worldwide. The following prices do not include import taxes / fees, optional insurance, or additional fees charged by the export company. Shipping rates are $995 (small car) / $1,095 (mid size) / $1,195 (large) to the following ports: Bremerhaven DE, Southampton / Felixstowe UK, Antwerp BE, and Rotterdam NL. Shipping rate (small car) to Le Havre France is $1295. **Shipping rates are subject to change and may vary. The above rates are an estimated range and are not exact. All sales do not include any government taxes or fees.
The vehicle description above is general in nature and not to be solely relied upon by buyer. Buyer is responsible to verify authenticity, matching numbers, condition, year, model, make, type, rarity, provenance, and all other relevant information. We do test drive the vehicles represented and give our general assessment, however we do not perform comprehensive systems / component checks including but not limited to: electrical, instruments, cylinder compression, carburetion, gaskets, suspension, steering, gearbox, engine, wheels, braking system, clutch system, exhaust, fluid health, fuel system, chassis, body, paint, etc. Independent inspections are welcomes and encouraged. Seller does not make any warranties expressed / implied regarding the vehicle's design, compliance with any manufacturer specifications or government regulation, mechanical operation/condition, safety, or any components parts. Seller makes no warranties in regards to vehicle's mechanical road-worthiness, and Buyer agrees to perform a mechanical inspection/service before operation of vehicle. Buyer is responsible for any and all fees associated with payments made through third party transfer methods / companies / applications including but not limited to Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, etc. regardless of whether those fees are charged to the buyer's or seller's account. All vehicle sales do not include any government taxes or fees.
This car is sold with a clear title and is available for inspection by appointment.
This car is located in Southern California, 35 minutes (30 miles) from the Los Angeles Port of Long Beach.
KURT TANNER MOTORCARS
909.241.1051 – CELL
949.734.6904 – SHOPContact Kurt Tanner Motorcars 1307 E St. Gertrude Place Building A Santa Ana California 92705View MapAsk for:Kurt Tanner Contact:Contact UsPrimary Phone:(909) 241-1051 Similar VehiclesCheck out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Terms SELLER REQUIRES A NON-REFUNDABLE $2,000 USD TOTAL DEPOSIT FOR ALL VEHICLE PURCHASES. In addition to the non-refundable $500 deposit collected through Paypal, seller requires an additional non-refundable $1,500 deposit for a total of $2,000 USD. Bank Wire, Zelle, Venmo, Cashiers check, Wells Fargo Bank direct deposit, and other payment methods are accepted.
Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. We reserve the right to end an auction early. Deposit: We require a non-refundable $2000 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance.
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. Kurt Tanner Motorcars reserves the right to,
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
3. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
a. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
b. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5. Funds & Financing:
a. For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Kurt at(909) 241-1051 prior to bidding.
6. Buyers Inspection: Kurt Tanner Motorcars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Kurt Tanner Motorcars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
7. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. The Buyer acknowledges and represents that neither the seller nor seller's agent(s) have made any express or implied warranties about or concerning this vehicle other than those contained in this agreement. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has knowledge and expertise in automobile purchasing and business matters such that Buyer is capable of evaluating the merits and risks associated with this vehicle, this transaction and this agreement. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SALE IS AS-IS, WHERE IS. The Buyer further acknowledges that he/she/they/it have not relied upon any assumptions regarding Seller or Seller's agent(s) knowledge concerning the vehicle nor upon any representations by Seller or Seller's agent(s) about the vehicle. The Buyer is buying this vehicle based upon his/her/their/its or his/her/their/its agent's own inspection, evaluation, examination and opinion. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND USAGE IN TRADE ARE DISCLAIMED.
8. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
9. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's checks we will hold all titles until funds have cleared.
10. Shipping & Delivery:
a. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
b. Licensed Carriers are generally insured. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Kurt Tanner Motorcars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Kurt Tanner Motorcars.
c. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
11. Finalizing your Purchase:
a. Kurt Tanner Motorcars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Kurt at Kurt Tanner Motorcars by e-mail or phone(909) 241-1051 within 48 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 7 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c. At time of sending initial deposit, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Fees and Taxes Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax, title, license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Please reach out to dealer for details.Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2021 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.Offered for sale, from KURT TANNER MOTORCARS, is this beautifully restored Triumph Spitfire MK4. This car was recently purchased from it's caring older owner in Ohio who invested lots of time and money bringing it up to the high standard that you see it in today.
Bodywork and paint on this car are fabulous. Clearly a professional job, coachworks on this car far exceed all other Spitfires we have had in inventory to date. Paintwork was beautifully applied, carefully color sanded, then buffed, polished, and waxed to a mirror-like finish. The beautiful, slim, Euro-like bumpers were replated. Brightwork all around is very nice being mint original items. The car received a new windshield glass and gasket. PLEASE SEE WALK AROUND VIDEO.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $13,100.001972 Triumph TR-6 w/ OVERDRIVE-4 Speed Manual 2-Door Convertible-NEW RESERVE
price: £14,740.001972 Triumph Stag CONVERTIBLE Convertible Petrol Automatic
price: £4,500.00TRIUMPH TR3A 1960 LHD
price: £55,000.001938 Triumph Dolomite 1500 Sport