1968 Plymouth Fury Convertible
Sale price: $22,950.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Trim:||Sport Fury III Convertible|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1968 Plymouth Fury Convertible for sale
1968 Plymouth Sport Fury III Convertible - 383ci V8 4bbl - Automatic - Power Windows - Power Seats - Air Conditioning - RARE FIND!
Rare Highly Optioned Car - Runs and Drives Excellent - Ready for Top Down Cruising
Here is beautiful 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury III Convertible that has been well cared for over the years and highly optioned. This car just came out of a private estate in Texas and has just been gone over and ready for its new owner. This car has just been serviced from top to bottom mechanically and runs and drives excellent now. The body is showing signs of wear with a few minor chips. scuffs and small bubbles in the paint that have been touched up over the years but is great for a driver and looks very presentable. This car is well optioned with a 383ci V8 4bbl. automatic transmission. bucket seats. power convertible top. air conditioning. power seats. power windows. am radio. white wall tires. and much more. This is a very solid car with no major rust issues and is sure to please its new owner. The price has been set low on this car and is priced to move do not miss out! Shipping anywhere in the world is available. Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880
Beautiful "Surf Turquoise" over "White" Leather Color Combination!
The option list is as follows:- 383ci 8-Cyl. 4 Barrel Carburetor - Automatic Transmission - Air Conditioning - Bucket Seats - Power Seats - Power Windows - AM Radio - Ect.
The exterior of this Fury is in excellent driver quality condition. This car has received one repaint done many years ago in its original color of "Surf Turquise" and looks very presentable and shines nicely. Under close inspection you will find minor chips that have been touched up. a few light scuffs. and some small bubbling in the paint on the lower rear quarter panel. You can drive and enjoy the car the way it is with no problems. This is what I call a excellent driver/5 footer that can be enjoyed and driven with out having to worry about it all the time. Underside is clean. dry and rust free as expected from a CA-TX car as shown in the pictures. All chrome and trim is totally original and has some fading and light pitting but once again its original.
The interior of this car is in great original condition and shows very well. The white interior mostly original and looks excellent for its age. All gauges work as the should and read correctly. Trunk is all original and rust free.
Mechanically. this rare 1968 Sport Fury III is in excellent condition! The 383ci V8 purrs like a kitten and is ready to roll. The three speed automatic transmission shifts excellent. This car has all been gone through mechanically and is ready for its next cruise. We just did a complete front to back service and the car is ready for driving. Excellent driving original car! A/C works. power top works. radio works. power seat works. power windows work. all lights and gauges work.
This is an ultra rare classic car that is only going up in value as time goes on. The 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury III convertible has always been an iconic car in the collector car market and here is your chance to own a nice example of a well cared for classic car.
If you have any additional questions please call Joey Cascio at 480-205-5880 The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale. AZ. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders WE EXPORT! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world! We have lenders we work with that can get you financed. please call or email if you are interested. WE TAKE TRADES!
Good luck in the bidding!
Enjoy the 100+ Beautiful Pictures!
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However. it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned. not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description. rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption. if any statement or comment is unclear. or if you have questions. please e-mail or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix. Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights. and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition. you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $295. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7. 95% sales tax. and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually. are not included in the price of the vehicle. and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle. we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit. a signed purchase order. and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit. all vehicles will remain advertised. listed. and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys. key fobs. books. floor mats. manuals. etc. . we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle. if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check. cash (In-Person) or certified funds. If funds are not received. and an alternate arrangement has not been made. the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come. first-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of Arizona . that the state courts of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction (s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa County Superior Court of the state of Arizona .
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However. we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector. Prior to delivery. if such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle. we will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience. from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however. the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with. or interest in. any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold As Is. with no warranties expressed or implied. by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle. minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection. such as small chips or nicks. light scratches or minor abrasions. wheel scuffs. and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item. DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders. unqualified bidding. bid shielding. auction interference or any type of harassment. will be dealt with according to eBay Rules. local law. and may include. but are not limited to. legal action and applicable fees. lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION. CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Plymouth cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $27,000.00Plymouth : Road Runner Yes
price: $US $15,000.001972 Plymouth Duster Numbers Matching 340
price: $19,750.001967 Plymouth GTX
price: $19,995.00TOTAL RESTORATION, BUILD SHEET, ONLY 72K ORIGINAL MILES, IMMACULATE CAR!
|1967 Plymouth Satellite||4||$27,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Fury||4||$52,995.00|
|1936 Plymouth 2 Door Touring Sedan||4||$19,995.00|
|1971 Plymouth GTX||4||$43,995.00|
|1952 Plymouth Concord||4||$12,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$64,995.00|
|1939 Plymouth P8 2 Door Sedan||4||$27,995.00|
|1972 Plymouth Road Runner 400ci --||12||$29,999.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$36,995.00|
|1947 Plymouth Special Deluxe||4||$24,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$33,995.00|
|1973 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda Tribute||4||$109,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 HEMI||4||$89,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II||4||$29,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner A12||4||$64,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Sport Fury||4||$23,995.00|
|1968 Plymouth Satellite||8||$32,500.00|
|1933 Plymouth 2-door Sedan||7||$26,000.00|