Classic Cars / Lincoln / Car for sale
1976 Lincoln Continental --
Sale price: $13,595.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1976 Lincoln Continental Coupe for sale in our Houston Showroom. TheÂ Continental Mark IVÂ is a two-doorÂ personal luxury coupeÂ that was sold and marketed by theÂ LincolnÂ division ofÂ Ford Motor CompanyÂ from the 1972 to 1976 model years. Following the success of theÂ Continental Mark III. Lincoln renewed the model line to again compete against theÂ Cadillac Eldorado. Sharing the underpinnings and much of theÂ rooflineÂ with theÂ redesigned Ford Thunderbird for 1972. the Mark IV was given distinct body styling from the windows down. In addition. the Mark was distinguished by hidden headlights and the "Continental spare tire" trunklid. All Continental Mark IVs were assembled at theÂ Wixom Assembly PlantÂ inÂ Wixom. Michigan. alongside the standard Lincoln Continental and the Ford Thunderbird. For 1977. the Mark IV underwent a substantial exterior styling revision and was replaced by theÂ Continental Mark V. This Lincoln has A/C. AM/FM radio. cruise control. power brakes. power steering. seat belts. leather interior. radial white wall tires and hub caps. With 46. 40 actual miles. this car has a lot of life left to give its next owner. To view this 1984 Cadillac Deville Limousine in greater detail. including and HD video and HD pictures. please visit or visit our Houston Showroom. For more information please call 832-243-6220 or email Houston@GatewayClassicCars. comVehicle Specification:
Optional Equipment: Air Conditioning Radial Tires Cruise Control Power Brakes Leather Interior AM/FM Radio White Walls Seatbelts Power SteeringVehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This vehicle is "For Sale by Owner. quot; displayed at Gateway Classic Cars. who is acting only as a Sales Agent. The Company is not making any representations as to the condition and/or the value of this vehicle. Gateway Classic Cars has not checked the condition (mechanical or structural). mileage or authenticity of this vehicle and is relying on the information provided by the seller. The company is not responsible for omissions and/or errors in advertising this vehicle and will hold the Company harmless from all future claims arising from any representations made by the Seller.
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. however. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of this vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle.About Houston Gateway Classics:
We have over 2000 classic cars in 14 showrooms across the country and they are all for sale on ebay Motors!
SOOOO. if you love classic cars CLICK HERE to see them all in our ebay Store!
While you are browsing. please subscribe to our ebay Newsletter and save us as a favorite.
That way you can come back and check out our most recent classic car listings!Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 832-243-6220 or email us at houston@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted. - A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "47557" to 832-645-0077 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Lincoln cars offered via internet auctions: