1969 Plymouth Road Runner
Sale price: $US $31,599.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1969 Plymouth Road Runner for sale
On the market for the first time is my 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. Beautiful factory correct Y2 exterior paint wrapped in a Legendary black interior and vinyl roof. Over the last 8 years this Road Runner has been restored top to bottom with only 1400 miles of enjoyment. This real RM23 Road Runner includes the following:
* Date code correct E440 HP 1969 block bored . 020 over.
* Eagle 493 c. i. stroker rotating assembly with Forged steel crank. H beam rods. 11:1 forged JE pistons
* Closed Chamber '67 951 calendar heads that have been ported to the max with larger titanium valves. retainers. locks. etc.
* Port matched Holley Street Dominator single plane intake manifold matched to a Quik Fuel 950 carb that's been reworked to improve throttle response and performance.
* 8 quart oil pan. 85 amp alternator upgrade. MSD coil. Mopar electronic distributor w/ chrome box that's been tuned on a distributor machine for max advance and performance. New Washer Bottle
* Hughes custom ground solid roller cam shaft with Harland Sharp roller rockers. Comp double roller chain. mini gear reduction starter
* Hooker Super Comp ceramic coated 1 7/8 headers matched to a 3" exhaust with cut outs exiting thru the factor tips (Dynomax mufflers): The sound of this B-body will scare single moms and young children. Revs quick and crisp.
* Rebuilt '69 727 transmission with Kevlar red clutches. HD bands and 1-2 drum and 3200 Dynamic torque converter
* Exterior tranny cooler
* Dana 60 B-body rear differential with 3:54 gears. Yukon axles with long studs & Eaton carrier. Caltrax traction bars
* Weld drag star wheels with Mickey Thompson drag radials on the rear and skinnier 165/70/15 radials up front
* Fresh Y2 yellow paint. front and rear bumpers. 6 pack hinged hood. battery. beep beep horn. aluminum 26" rad
* New brake and fuel lines front to back
* Black interior with new head liner. carpet and seat covers
* AutoMeter gauges under dash (water temp. oil pressure. amps)
* AMD quarter panels & trunk pan painted Y2 yellow. All other sheet metal is original to car. No rust front to back on this beauty. beautiful original floor pan and rear frame rails. extensions. cross members
* US Car Tool Subframe connectors
* New Shocks front and rear. tied rod ends and adjusting sleeves. ball joints. sway bar bushings and freshly rebuilt steering box.
* Front and rear brakes have new linings. hardware. adjusters and fresh resurfacing.
Full flat black undercarriage. painted and detailed differential. fully painted Y2 yellow front unibody & inner fenders. This car is nicely detailed.
This is a great car for someone looking to hot rod around this summer to the local car cruises. flashlight drag events or occasional trip to the track. I've driven several muscle cars and I'd estimate this car to run 11. 80 @ 114 mph in the 1/4 mile. Rolls down the highway at 2800 rpm around 63 mph. Paint is 7 out of 10 and interior is 8 out of 10 but my standards are high.
Includes factory 440 Road Runner hood painted to match car. All lights operate as expected. gauges function (except amp gauge has been bi-passed for safety reasons) and she runs cool @ 175 degrees down the highway and 185 degrees in traffic. This Road runner includes its original fender tag and I haven't removed the seats yet to see if the build sheet exists. it very well may be in there.
Car is for sale locally and auction can be ended early for quick lock sale.
I'm more than willing to spend time with a potential buyer but please no tire kickers. I welcome anyone that would like to have the car inspected prior to purchasing. Please ask as many questions as you'd like prior to end of auction and prior to your bidding. Feel free to come view the Road Runner yourself prior to end of auction.
Due to the Road Runner being 48 years old this vehicle is sold in as in condition so please review the pictures thoroughly and don't assume anything. If $1. 00 deposit is not received within 24 hours the Road Runner will be relisted and buyer will be reported to Ebay. A lot of car for the money and priced to sell. Yes. I'm willing to work with a shipping company. I also have a factory Sublime 70 Challenger w/ a 440 for sale as well. Thank-you
Call or text Bill with any questions: 724-612-5315 (please be courteous of time calling)
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Plymouth cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $16,200.001969 Plymouth GTX 440 Cool Car Check It Out!
price: $9,600.00Plymouth : Barracuda formula s
price: $29,500.001967 Plymouth Fury Sport Fury III
price: $7,000.001966 Plymouth Fury
|1967 Plymouth Satellite||4||$27,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Fury||4||$52,995.00|
|1936 Plymouth 2 Door Touring Sedan||4||$19,995.00|
|1971 Plymouth GTX||4||$43,995.00|
|1952 Plymouth Concord||4||$12,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$64,995.00|
|1939 Plymouth P8 2 Door Sedan||4||$27,995.00|
|1972 Plymouth Road Runner 400ci --||12||$29,999.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$36,995.00|
|1947 Plymouth Special Deluxe||4||$24,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$33,995.00|
|1973 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda Tribute||4||$109,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 HEMI||4||$89,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II||4||$29,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner A12||4||$64,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Sport Fury||4||$23,995.00|
|1968 Plymouth Satellite||8||$32,500.00|
|1933 Plymouth 2-door Sedan||7||$26,000.00|