1987 Buick Regal T
Sale price: $11,500.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||3.8 L V6 Turbo|
|Trim:||T, TurboT, T-Type, Grand National|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1987 Buick Regal T for sale
Current customer rating: (65 votes) based on
I hardly have time to enjoy it now. it's sat in my garage a lot more than I've driven it the last few years. that is pretty much why I'm selling it even thought I still absolutely love the car!
In the pics you can view the original window sticker and trunk sticker that list all of the options. I also have the original manuals and some other paperwork from the original owner.
This has always been a Florida car. originally from Terry Buick in Jacksonville. I purchased it in 2002 from someone who said he was the friend of the first owner. At the time I was heavily involved in the Turbo Regal clubs and community. This was my 3rd Turbo Regal.
The previous owner had the car professionally painted and also had the brakes converted to vacuum and rear disk.
I've always had it garage kept and only taken out for car shows and the occasional drive to work since they have a parking garage and security. (I've always been a bit over paranoid about my cars)
In 2006 I had the transmission re-built. installed a shift kit and rebuilt the motor with the help of some Buick GN pros and racers I was friends with at the time. I had lot of support from the local Buick community and used every tip/trick known to built a solid motor. I've only put about 5000 miles on the car since the re-built motor and transmission. I've taken it to the drag strip a couple times but my main goal was to have a solid running fast car I could take to the cars shows and take out for an occasional drive. I was not into racing it as I didn't want to beat on it or break all the work I put into it.
No door dings or dents!No Rust! Beautiful paint job! Runs great! Fast! Shifts solid!
Some of the specs/add ons I can think of
- Completely re-built with all new parts. gaskets. timing chain. gears. bearings. water pump etc. - JE pistons
- Billet Main caps
- ARP head studs- Edelbrock cam
- Sent out the heads for a complete re-build. valve job etc.
- Ported heads and intake- 50 lb injectors- TE44 Turbo- Adjustable waste gate- Aluminum vacuum block- Terry Houston 3" downpipe- Hooker Cat-back exaust- LS1 MAF and translator- Chip tuned for the 50 lb injectors. I forgot what one it is but it also has anti-theft- Recently replaced the Coil-pack and Plug wires - Larger Intercooler- Walbro fuel pump- Rebuilt Transmission w/ shiftkit- B&M super cooler on the transmission- Nitto Drag Radials on 8. 5" wide stock appearing Vector rims- air bags in the rear springs - console armrest- Temp gauge. oil pressure gauge. boost gauge. and a Knock sensor (not currently hooked up)- New ABS plastic headliner - Fiberglass bumper fillers - (front bumper fillers were replaced after the car was painted. paint not exact match)- lighter aluminum inner bumper reinforcement (option on many T's and T-Types) - Mini starter- lighter aluminum radiator from a newer model trans am- mp3. bluetooth radio with rear 6x9's stock location adapters- custom upholstered trunk- Brakes converted to vacuum and Rear disk brakes!
I'm sure there may be a few things I've missed. I'll add them if I remember anything else.
Few minor issues
- a couple small scratches- small bubble in the paint near upper corner of door window (see pic)- small crack in the front next to the grill. was glued and re-enforced on the inside. see pic- power antenna is stuck- A/C needs a recharge or a pressure switch- Knock gauge not hooked up. disconnected when I was replacing the headliner- visors not installed. I was going to re-cover them. I have the new material and the visors- Emergency brake not hooked up due to the rear disk brake conversion. - gas tank leaks a bit around the filler neck on a full tank of gas. - stock dash turbo gauge lights stay on- stock dash gas gauge not always accurate
Car is being sold AS-IS! Sale is final!. No returns!
SERIOUS BIDDERS/BUYERS ONLY!
Local Pickup only from Longwood. Florida. buyer must arrange local pickup. I do not offer shipping. Ebay added uShip. I do not use this service.
Message me if you would like to look at the car in person.
Deposit of $500 (non-refundable) is due at Auction close. remaining full payment due with-in 3 days of auction close!
verified cashiers check or cash. no personal checks . no money orders
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Buick cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $15,000.001967 Buick Skylark
price: $37,500.001969 Buick Other
price: $14,000.001987 Buick Grand National 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL 3.8 TURBO VERY SOLID GN
price: $22,998.001972 Buick Skylark Custom --
|1965 Buick Riviera||14||$34,500.00|
|1966 Buick LeSabre Custom Sedan||3||$13,995.00|
|1983 Buick Riviera Convertible||4||$8,995.00|
|1972 Buick Skylark Sport Coupe||4||$25,995.00|
|1953 Buick Roadmaster --||12||$38,995.00|
|1971 Buick Skylark Custom Convertible||4||$19,995.00|
|1984 Buick Riviera||4||$9,995.00|
|1964 Buick Riviera||4||$17,995.00|
|1969 Buick GS 400||4||$29,995.00|
|1969 Buick Sportwagon||4||$19,995.00|
|1969 Buick GS400||4||$29,995.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||21||$US $39,900.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||14||$13,500.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||21||$70,000.00|
|1973 Buick LeSabre Lesabre Custom||12||$US $23,000.00|
|1967 Buick Electra||15||$25,000.00|
|1985 Buick Riviera||13||$13,500.00|
|1971 Buick Skylark||21||$US $9,109.00|
|1972 Buick Skylark||21||$11,050.00|
|1955 Buick Roadmaster||17||$12,500.00|