1959 DeSoto Firesweep Sportsman
Sale price: $64,999.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Directions to Dealer Contact Us Options and Standard Features Options - New Distributor - New Brake Booster And Master Cylinder - Machined Rear Brakes Drums And New Brake Shoes - Front Disc Brakes - 5 New Tires - New Radiator Core Ignition Coil - Adjustable Rear Air Shocks Spark Plugs And Wires Basic Information Stock Number: P11683 VIN Number: M412106401 Make: Desoto Model: Firesweep Model Year: 1959 Vehicle Trim: Sportsman Interior Color: Blue Exterior Color: Black/White Body Type: 2 Dr Coupe Engine Engine Description: 361CID 295HP DriveTrain Transmission: Automatic Contact Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars 6401 Centennial Center Las Vegas Nevada 89149 View Map Ask for:Mark Bucciarelli Contact: Contact Us Primary Phone:(847) 334-2154 eBay Terms
1. Per the eBay User Agreement. by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle may be sold by Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars prior to the end of the auction. Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $2. 00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: credit card. wire transfer. cashier's check. and money order.
5. If winning bidder does not contact Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close. vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come. first serve basis.
6. Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.
7. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping. preparation. nbsp;tax. title. or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
10. We can assist you in delivery through our network of private and commercial carriers. Most of them can deliver the vehicle to your driveway. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
11. Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. An additional documentation fee of $583. 00 will be added to the purchase price at the time of sale.Disclaimer This site and all advertising information may be updated without notice whenever new information is obtained and may contain mistakes and inaccuracies. Information is provided to the best of our knowledge and that of the vehicles. and we make no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy. truth. or reliability of such information. We cannot be responsible for any errors. omissions. or inaccuracies contained in information provided by third parties. Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars is not an expert in the construction. engineering. finishes. materials. and componentry of every single vehicle we sell. It is the responsibility of the buyer to either inspect the vehicle personally or via a 3rd party. to ensure satisfaction to the condition and value. prior to purchase. Auto Buy Smart Classic Cars strives to perform extensive visual inspections on all vehicles we represent but we do not disassemble vehicles or components for inspection purposes and therefore it is always possible that there is hidden damage that is not readily apparent. All vehicles are sold AS-IS with no warranties expressed or implied. Copyright © 2016 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer +-
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However. Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic DeSoto cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $65,000.001950 Mercury Satans Ride Ultimate Lead Sled
price: $6,000.001952 Desoto Custom 4dr Shiftomatic
price: $15,595.001951 Desoto Deluxe
price: $2,000.00Price Drop 1952 Desoto Diplomat Custom in Camden South, NSW
|1959 Ford Thunderbird||21||$US $32,500.00|
|1950 Mercury Satans Ride Ultimate Lead Sled||6||$65,000.00|
|1959 DeSoto Firesweep||4||$33,995.00|
|1955 DeSoto FIREFLITE||6||$US $125,000.00|
|1951 DeSoto 4 door wagon||18||$US $4,422.00|
|1975 Ford Bronco RESTORED CUSTOM AUTO HARD TOP||12||$27,900.00|
|1974 Ford Bronco 4X4. CUSTOM. 351 V8. MANY EXTRAS. MUST SEE||12||$21,900.00|
|1963 Dodge 330||16||$US $4,500.00|
|1961 Other Other Dynamic 88 Custom Coupe||12||$27,900.00|
|1955 DESOTO G80||12||$US $4,000.00|
|1937 DeSoto 376S3 228.1 cubic inches||10||$12,500.00|
|1929 DeSoto K||7||$5,100.00|
|1956 DeSoto FireFlite||12||$US $8,500.00|
|1953 DeSoto firedome||20||$8,500.00|
|1954 DeSoto Firedome||12||$US $3,000.00|
|1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5 ORIGINAL PAINT MUSEUM PIECE||12||$19,900.00|
|1948 Ford SEDAN HOLLEY 4-BARREL CARB AUTO||12||$26,900.00|
|1951 Ford Coupe Bagged Air Ride Chopped Shoebox Hot Rod||12||$US $15,100.00|
|1959 DeSoto Firesweep||4||$33,995.00|
|1956 DeSoto Fireflite Sports Coupe||12||$7,350.00|