1980 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow
Sale price: $US $8,100.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1980 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II!
Finished in sky blue metallic over navy blue leather. this rare British sedan has been just over 97. 00 miles since new. This 99. 99% rust-free specimen sports the factory 6. 75 liter fuel injected V8 engine mated to the factory 3 speed automatic transmission. Other amenities include electric leather seats. factory color-keyed wheel covers with excellent rubber. air conditioning. electric windows. wood trim and cassette stereo. This appreciating last-year example of the Silver Shadow II is being offered here for significantly less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new and quickly depreciating Rolls! NOTE: I ALSO have available a 1971 Rolls formerly owned by Frank Sinatra. I am open to a package deal on the pair.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this Rolls is in very good to excellent condition overall with nice overall shine to the paint finish with nice accompanying chrome and trim. There are just a few very minor cosmetic imperfections including small areas of paint cracking. minor rock nicks. scratches and other minor blemishes one would expect of a car this age. Overall this is a very presentable close-to-100% rust-free specimen.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here. the sumptuous leather and wood-trimmed interior of this non smoker car is in very good condition throughout. The lights. blinkers. horn and all other gauges and controls function as they should. The NON-working six-digit odometer currently shows 97. 00 miles with estimated actual mileage at 99k. There is some expected wear and cracking on the original leather and wood trim and the a/c is not blowing cold.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Rolls is a joy to drive garnering much attention from fellow motorists. The performs well though has an exhaust manifold leak/flutter. the transmission shifts flawlessly. the braking is strong with a touchy pedal the highway ride is stately smooth and supple in the classic British tradition!
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1980 Rolls Royce will be sold with California title and current 2016 registration. It will be smogged if purchased by a California resident.
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. I welcome prospective new owners to come see. drive. feel and inspect this car in person. NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whive issues currently associated with that report. ether you actually want to purchase this car. So. PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder please call 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due via CASH in person. bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close thank you.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $110,000.001959 Rolls-Royce SILVER CLOUD
price: $64,950.001960 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II
price: £5,800.001968 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. Charming
price: $38,750.001978 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - Wraith II