1956 Austin Healey Convertible
Sale price: $65,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||2660 cc I4|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1956 Austin Healey Convertible for sale
Up for sale in our Tampa Showroom is one super rare 1956 Austin-Healey 100. The Austin-Healey 100 arose from a simple maxim: go 100 mph. and look good doing it. The car is stunning body design too shape from designer Gerry Coker. Who's aim was to give a stylish car yet cheap sports car that handled well. but was more refined then a MG and less expensive than a Jaguar for the American market. The stunning Austin-Healey is powered by a 2660 CC inline 4 sending all that 100MPH power to a smooth shifting 4 Speed manual gearbox with overdrive. As we look around the car you can tell that Coker left out no detail making these cars from is sloping lines to the stunning chrome accents. The interior is wrapped in a stunning leather that seats comfortable. This stunning 1956 Austin- Healey 100 - 4 is equipped with a Manual Convertible Top. Fold Down Windshield. Seatbelts. Leather Interior and stunning Wire Wheels wrapped in Radial Tires. To see this car in better detail. including over 100 high definition videos and a full length high definition video. please go to www. gatewayclassiccars. com. To see this car in person. please make an appointment by calling us at (813) 645-6200. or by email at Tampa@gatewayclassiccars. comVehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 813-645-6200 or email us at tampa@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14038" to 813-473-8235 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Austin-Healey cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $34,995.001964 Austin Healey 3000
price: $84,900.001961 Austin Healey 3000
price: $69,995.001956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2 RARE GARAGED ORIG PAINT 100-4 AUSTIN HEALEY BN2
price: $US $79,775.001967 Austin Healey 3000 3000, BJ8
|1963 Austin Healey 3000 Mark III Replica||4||$31,995.00|
|1964 Austin Healey 3000 MKIII BJ8 --||12||$79,900.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000||21||$94,900.00|
|1966 Austin-Healey 3000 BJ8||12||$15,750.00|
|1960 Austin Healey Sprite||12||$26,000.00|
|1968 Austin Healey Sprite||21||$US $500.00|
|1962 Austin Healey Other||16||$US $9,999.00|
|1957 Austin Healey Other||10||$45,000.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000 --||10||$79,900.00|
|1972 Austin Healey Sprite rally prepared||18||$US $18,100.00|
|1959 Austin Healey Bug Eye Sprite MK I --||21||$US $7,500.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000||21||$US $40,100.00|
|1957 Austin Healey 100-6 Roadster||21||$US $5,500.00|
|1962 Austin Healey Other||5||$18,500.00|
|Austin Healey: 3000 Leather||21||$C $135,000.00|
|1960 Austin Healey Other||9||$US $830.00|
|1955 Austin Healey 100 BN1 "LE MANS"||21||$89,995.00|
|1967 Austin Healey 3000 3000, BJ8||14||$US $79,775.00|
|1968 Austin Healey Sprite||12||$US $6,600.00|
|1962 Austin Healey 3000||21||$38,500.00|