1958 Triumph TR3
Sale price: $5,500.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1958 Triumph TR3 for sale
**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE AD LISTING PAGE TO VIEW A COMPLETE SET OF DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE VEHICLE**
Offered for sale. from KURT TANNER MOTORCARS. is the very decent TR3A Roadster. This vehicle was just purchased from it's long time Missouri owner who had too many projects and wanted to downsize his collection. There is an Iowa license plate attached to the front bumper that is included with the car. and I'm sure this car has been off the road for decades.
The body on the car is decent and straight overall with very nice inner fender bowls. The front RH lower fender needs some rust repair. At one point. some sheet metal was laid over the interior of the original floors in the car. which actually look repairable from underneath. Panel gaps are good and correct. The rear of the car looks good. The trunk floor and spare tire area look good. There are some typical minor repairs needed for the rockers/sills.
The correct engine and gearbox are currently out of the car. The engine has been disassembled for rebuild. but appears very complete with no noted items missing. The engine number is sequenced within 500 numbers of the VIN plate number. possibly being the original unit. The engine bay hasn't been cleaned yet and appears untouched with the original VIN plate and body tags. The original gauges have their glass lenses broken but new ones are included. The car is missing the seats and radiator. which are available new now.
The car's undercarriage would respond well to stiff steam cleaning. showing years of dirt and dust. The chassis looks good. solid. and straight. Overall. a well-priced TR3A project car for improvement. These cars are very popular. enjoy good club support. and are economical to restore for the home hobbyist.
Please look at all pictures and call or email with any questions.
The description above is general in nature and not to be solely relied upon by buyer. Buyer to verify authenticity. matching numbers. condition. year. model. make. type. rarity or provenance and all other relevant information.
This car is sold with a clear title and is available for inspection by appointment.
This car is located in Southern California. span > 35 minutes (30 miles) from the Los Angeles Port of Long Beach.
Please look at our other offerings.
KURT TANNER MOTORCARS
www. kurttannermotorcars. com
909. 241. 1051 – CELL
949. 734. 6904 – SHOPContact Kurt Tanner Motorcars 1307 E St. Gertrude Place
Building A Santa Ana California 92705 View Map Ask for:Kurt Tanner Contact: Contact Us Primary Phone:(909) 241-1051 Directions to Dealer Contact Us Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Terms
Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. We reserve the right to end an auction early. Deposit: We require a non-refundable $2000 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. Payment Types: Cash in person. Certified Funds. Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title. License. Registration Fees. State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees. if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information. use of this information is voluntary. and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy. completeness. and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options. accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties. including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions. driving habits. and vehicle maintenance.
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. Kurt Tanner Motorcars reserves the right to.
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion. or end the auction early if necessary.
3. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
a. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
b. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5. Funds & Financing:
a. For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Kurt at
(909) 241-1051 prior to bidding.
6. Buyers Inspection: Kurt Tanner Motorcars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Kurt Tanner Motorcars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection. please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
7. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller. nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
8. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state. county. city taxes and fees. as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
9. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing. there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's checks we will hold all titles until funds have cleared.
10. Shipping & Delivery:
a. All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Kurt Tanner Motorcars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
b. Licensed Carriers are generally insured. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Kurt Tanner Motorcars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper. not with Kurt Tanner Motorcars.
c. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
11. Finalizing your Purchase:
a. Kurt Tanner Motorcars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Kurt at Kurt Tanner Motorcars by e-mail or phone
(909) 241-1051 within 48 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 7 days. we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c. At time of sending initial deposit. before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer. all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Fees and Taxes Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax. title. license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Please reach out to dealer for details.Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However. Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $34,500.00Triumph : Other blue leather
price: £5,600.001976 TRIUMPH STAG BLUE
price: £6,800.00triumph stag MK1 Manual overdrive 1972 red original engine full mileage history
price: $18,200.001975 Triumph TR-6
|1959 Triumph TR3||4||$35,995.00|
|1972 Triumph Spitfire||4||$11,995.00|
|1963 Triumph TR4||4||$14,995.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||4||$12,995.00|
|1961 Triumph TR3||21||$31,950.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||21||$18,900.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire --||21||$8,950.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire||10||$4,800.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||5||$18,000.00|
|1979 Triumph Other TR7||16||$11,000.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6 TR-6||1||$8,900.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $5,000.00|
|1968 Triumph TR 250 TR 250||9||$US $38,350.00|
|1973 Triumph Other||15||$US $1,800.00|
|1976 Triumph TR 7||7||$US $500.00|
|1970 Triumph TR-6||13||$US $6,500.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6||18||$US $3,500.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $6,900.00|
|1969 Triumph TR-6 --||21||$US $202.50|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||16||$US $4,300.00|