1989 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W460
Sale price: $US $13,499.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||5 Cylinder Mercedes Diesel OM 617|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1989 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W460 for sale
1989 Steyr Daimler Puch (Mercedes) 300GD
2 Door. Short Wheelbase. Four Wheel Drive. 5-Speed Manual
2 Rear Barn Doors (Rare)
Low Mileage - In Great Condition
eBay does not always recognize European VIN's.
The actual VIN is VAG46033217904668
Commonly referred to as a G-Wagon and built in
Graz. Austria in partnership with Mercedes Benz.
Designed by Mercedes and assembled by Steyr Puch.
European Sold G-Wagons were badged as Puch rather than Mercedes in the late '80s.
All the parts are available from Mercedes dealers and through other specialty dealers in the U. S.
Using Mercedes Online Parts Catalog (EPC) and entering the VIN you can look up all the parts.
There is no difference between the Puch badged and Mercedes badged models other than the nameplates.
You can buy the 3 Mercedes badges (grill. steering wheel and
back door) and visually convert it to a Mercedes.
· This model is a 2 door with no rear seat but a large cargo area.
· Included is the factory cargo divider panel and screen (pictured but not installed).
· It also has the factory installed heavier rear springs for increased cargo capacity.
· It was originally sold in Switzerland and was professionally repainted before being legally imported to the U. S.
It has approximately 83. 00 kilometers on the odometer. only 53. 00 miles!
· It's equipped with the Mercedes OM 617 5 cylinder diesel and the rare 5-speed manual transmission.
· I have replaced many parts including tires. battery. v-belts. suspension bushings. wiper blades. nbsp; headlights. glow plugs and much more.
· Tires are Cooper Discoverer A/T W M+S Winter 245/75R16 with less than 300 miles on them.
· All filters and fluids have been changed and a Liqui Moly Diesel Purge was completed.
· Spare tire & wheel is included but not shown in the photos.
· It drives very nicely and handles well. It has lots of torque but modest acceleration as is common for this engine.
· All mechanicals (brakes. clutch. etc. ) work correctly. The 4-wheel drive. both hi and low range. works fine.
· The heater works very well.
· There are a couple of minor paint bubbles/blemishes (see photos).
Clear Title and registered in Wisconsin as a Sport Utility.
Ready to be picked up and driven home.
More photos are here: https://flic. kr/s/aHskTvSKDi
Contact me through eBay with any questions
or if you prefer to talk
let me know and I'll send you my phone number
The Fine Print: No warranty is implied or provided. This vehicle is sold as-is. where-is. This vehicle is also for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction at any time if sold locally.
Thanks for Looking!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Daimler cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £3,295.00Stunning Daimler Six 4.0 LWB - FSH - YEARS MOT - WARRANTY INC
price: $11,500.001979 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL
price: $15,595.001976 Mercedes-Benz 300D --
price: $57,000.001985 Jaguar - Daimler DS 420 Limousine - hand built limousine as per Rolls-Royce