1934 Packard Super 8 Convertible - Dwight Bond Recreation Rare Classic Resto Rod
Sale price: $81,788.00 make an offer
Last update: 14.09.2013
Price trends for this listing:
Car location: Los Angeles, California, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||Super 8 Convertible|
|Engine:||chevy 350 zz4|
|Trim:||two door coupe 2 conv|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1934 Packard Super 8 Convertible - Dwight Bond Recreation Rare Classic Resto Rod for sale
Current customer rating: (99 votes) based on
Things to note:
1. ) Its missing a bottom door hinge (1 of three per side) on the passenger door. This hinge broken and I have not replaced it. The door does function without it.
2. ) The rumble seat is automated and has a motor to bring it up and door; however. some small welds on the old joint that enables the automation have broken (this is a simple fix for someone who can weld). The rumble seat still opens and closes without the motor by hand operation.
3. ) Dwight Bond sacrificed 1990 Chevy's in order to get the titles for these recreations: thus on the title it is listed as a 1990 Chevy. not as a kit car etc.
4. ) The GM window motors are slow and should be replaced: cheap fix.
5. ) The canvas conv top is not in bad shape but should be better fitted or replaced for "showing. " (also one snap button has popped off on the left side)
6. ) The front fenders of this car are the more sporty and rounded 1933 fenders; thus this car could be said to be a 1933/1934.
In addition to the pictures you can see a video of the car here: COPY AND PASTE LINK into a new page!
Here is another proud owner of a Dwight Bond Packard with great pictures:
http://www. lov2xlr8. no/visitor/packa/packa. html
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Packard cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $0.001949 Packard (Henny Pack) Hearse Conversion
price: $10,000.001950 Packard automatic drive
price: $50,000.001938 Packard 1603 Senior Packard
price: $5,200.00PACKARD CUSTOM SUPER CLIPPER LIMOUSINE
|All original southern car.||12||$8,500.00|
|antique car classic car hot rod show car||12||$23,800.00|
|chevy Impala Convertible Bomb Rat Rod||12||$6,500.00|
|PARTIALLY RESTORED,READY FOR ASSEMBLY,CHASSIS RESTORED||12||$4,050.00|
|Nicest Packard on the market||12||$80,300.00|
|Period Novi Air Conditioning.||12||$1,950.00|
|Casket from Malaysia included From Funeral Home||12||$5,100.00|
|Essentially rust free GA car. Garaged since 1980||12||$730.00|
|41 110 Club Coupe 6 cyl. 3 speed manual AACA First Senior||2||$38,200.00|
|1951 Packard 250 Ultramatic||5||$1,925.00|
|Rare. Excellent condition.||11||$42,100.00|
|1956 Studebaker Golden Hawk Packard V8 AC Air Condition goldenhawk 3spd||12||$24,999.00|
|1937 Packard 115C NO RESERVE||12||$9,000.00|
|1940 Packard 110 convertible coupe||11||$27,500.00|
|1941 PACKARD 120 TOURING SEDAN A AMAZING CLASSIC COLORADO CAR NO RESERVE||9||$18,000.00|
|1921 Packard Single Six Touring||12||$40,000.00|