1934 Packard Super 8 Convertible - Dwight Bond Recreation Rare Classic Resto Rod
Sale price: $81,788.00 make an offer
Last update: 14.09.2013
Price trends for this listing:
Car location: Los Angeles, California, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||Super 8 Convertible|
|Engine:||chevy 350 zz4|
|Trim:||two door coupe 2 conv|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1934 Packard Super 8 Convertible - Dwight Bond Recreation Rare Classic Resto Rod for sale
Current customer rating: (231 votes) based on
Things to note:
1. ) Its missing a bottom door hinge (1 of three per side) on the passenger door. This hinge broken and I have not replaced it. The door does function without it.
2. ) The rumble seat is automated and has a motor to bring it up and door; however. some small welds on the old joint that enables the automation have broken (this is a simple fix for someone who can weld). The rumble seat still opens and closes without the motor by hand operation.
3. ) Dwight Bond sacrificed 1990 Chevy's in order to get the titles for these recreations: thus on the title it is listed as a 1990 Chevy. not as a kit car etc.
4. ) The GM window motors are slow and should be replaced: cheap fix.
5. ) The canvas conv top is not in bad shape but should be better fitted or replaced for "showing. " (also one snap button has popped off on the left side)
6. ) The front fenders of this car are the more sporty and rounded 1933 fenders; thus this car could be said to be a 1933/1934.
In addition to the pictures you can see a video of the car here: COPY AND PASTE LINK into a new page!
Here is another proud owner of a Dwight Bond Packard with great pictures:
http://www. lov2xlr8. no/visitor/packa/packa. html
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Packard cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $95,575.001929 Packard 7 pass tourer
price: $59,335.001941 Packard 160DE Coup Convertible
price: $62,500.001938 Packard Touring Sedan
price: $0.001955 PACKARD - PATRICIAN SEDAN ALL ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED SURVIVOR FOR RESTORATION
|1938 Packard 4 dr touring sedan||11||$US $200.00|
|1940 Packard 110||12||$US $28,000.00|
|1937 Packard||17||$US $4,250.00|
|1937 Packard 1507||12||$299,900.00|
|1951 Packard||11||$US $599.99|
|1942 Packard Packard 180 Touring Limousine 180Touring||14||$26,500.00|
|1954 Packard Clipper||16||$12,995.00|
|1942 Packard Henney Hearse||12||$25,000.00|
|1948 Packard super eight,22nd series 22nd series||12||$14,500.00|
|1949 Packard||11||$US $4,000.00|
|1955 Packard Clipper Constellation||15||$28,500.00|
|1936 Replica/Kit Makes roadster 2 door||10||$US $16,000.00|
|1942 Packard Clipper||16||$1,500.00|
|1935 Packard 110 4 dr sedan||13||$US $13,500.00|
|1951 Packard Patrician||21||$US $7,300.00|
|1937 Packard 120 4-door Sedan with rear suicide doors Rebuilt engine has less than 5000 miles||2||$21,500.00|
|1927 Packard 533||12||$34,900.00|
|1928 PACKARD SPEEDSTER 533||10||$US $910.00|
|1956 Packard 400||10||$22,500.00|
|1930 Packard 726 Series --||21||$US $25,000.00|