1934 Packard Super 8 Convertible - Dwight Bond Recreation Rare Classic Resto Rod
Sale price: $81,788.00 make an offer
Last update: 14.09.2013
Price trends for this listing:
Car location: Los Angeles, California, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||Super 8 Convertible|
|Engine:||chevy 350 zz4|
|Trim:||two door coupe 2 conv|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1934 Packard Super 8 Convertible - Dwight Bond Recreation Rare Classic Resto Rod for sale
Current customer rating: (227 votes) based on
Things to note:
1. ) Its missing a bottom door hinge (1 of three per side) on the passenger door. This hinge broken and I have not replaced it. The door does function without it.
2. ) The rumble seat is automated and has a motor to bring it up and door; however. some small welds on the old joint that enables the automation have broken (this is a simple fix for someone who can weld). The rumble seat still opens and closes without the motor by hand operation.
3. ) Dwight Bond sacrificed 1990 Chevy's in order to get the titles for these recreations: thus on the title it is listed as a 1990 Chevy. not as a kit car etc.
4. ) The GM window motors are slow and should be replaced: cheap fix.
5. ) The canvas conv top is not in bad shape but should be better fitted or replaced for "showing. " (also one snap button has popped off on the left side)
6. ) The front fenders of this car are the more sporty and rounded 1933 fenders; thus this car could be said to be a 1933/1934.
In addition to the pictures you can see a video of the car here: COPY AND PASTE LINK into a new page!
Here is another proud owner of a Dwight Bond Packard with great pictures:
http://www. lov2xlr8. no/visitor/packa/packa. html
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Packard cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $73,677.00Packard 1930 740 Super 8 Rumble Seat Sport Coupe
price: $89,500.001928 Packard 443
price: $US $17,600.001953 Packard
price: $52,995.001930 Packard 733 2-4 Coupe
|1953 Packard caribbean||17||$US $2,025.00|
|1951 Packard Patrician||21||$20,500.00|
|1937 Packard Model 120 Packard 120||21||$15,500.00|
|1955 Packard 4dr||1||$US $255.00|
|1936 Packard 120B Touring Coupe||8||$34,000.00|
|1937 Packard 1507||12||$332,900.00|
|1948 Lincoln MKZ/Zephyr 4 Dr. Sedan||12||$14,000.00|
|1969 Pontiac GTO||12||$44,900.00|
|1955 Packard Clipper custom||5||$1,500.00|
|1955 Packard Clipper Custom||10||$4,900.00|
|1939 Packard 4 door sedan||19||$17,000.00|
|1947 Packard Clipper||12||$US $15,500.00|
|1925 Packard 236 --||12||$124,998.00|
|1954 Packard Cavalier 4 Door Sadan||13||$13,000.00|
|1946 Packard Clipper||14||$14,400.00|
|1940 Packard 110||11||$US $5,600.00|
|1955 Packard clipper||12||$US $1,500.00|
|1950 Packard Deluxe Retromod --||12||$25,998.00|
|1953 Packard Executive Limo Sedan||17||$US $3,000.00|