1934 Packard Super 8 Convertible - Dwight Bond Recreation Rare Classic Resto Rod
Sale price: $81,788.00 make an offer
Last update: 14.09.2013
Price trends for this listing:
Car location: Los Angeles, California, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||Super 8 Convertible|
|Engine:||chevy 350 zz4|
|Trim:||two door coupe 2 conv|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1934 Packard Super 8 Convertible - Dwight Bond Recreation Rare Classic Resto Rod for sale
Current customer rating: (208 votes) based on
Things to note:
1. ) Its missing a bottom door hinge (1 of three per side) on the passenger door. This hinge broken and I have not replaced it. The door does function without it.
2. ) The rumble seat is automated and has a motor to bring it up and door; however. some small welds on the old joint that enables the automation have broken (this is a simple fix for someone who can weld). The rumble seat still opens and closes without the motor by hand operation.
3. ) Dwight Bond sacrificed 1990 Chevy's in order to get the titles for these recreations: thus on the title it is listed as a 1990 Chevy. not as a kit car etc.
4. ) The GM window motors are slow and should be replaced: cheap fix.
5. ) The canvas conv top is not in bad shape but should be better fitted or replaced for "showing. " (also one snap button has popped off on the left side)
6. ) The front fenders of this car are the more sporty and rounded 1933 fenders; thus this car could be said to be a 1933/1934.
In addition to the pictures you can see a video of the car here: COPY AND PASTE LINK into a new page!
Here is another proud owner of a Dwight Bond Packard with great pictures:
http://www. lov2xlr8. no/visitor/packa/packa. html
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Packard cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $100,000.001950 Packard Victoria Convertible "Street Rod"
price: $8,500.001954 Packard Clipper
price: $1,400.001955 Packard Clipper Super
price: $99,999.001 of 276 Never Restored RUNS Bring ALL Offers!
|1938 Packard Touring Sedan||12||$62,500.00|
|1955 Packard Clipper Super||12||$1,400.00|
|1956 Packard Four Hundred||12||$25,000.00|
|1953 Packard Clipper 2dr sedan||15||$25,000.00|
|1936 Packard||13||$US $16,000.00|
|1953 Packard Clipper||5||$10,000.00|
|1937 Packard 1083 Four Door Sedan||21||$7,700.00|
|1942 Packard Henney Hearse||12||$27,000.00|
|1938 Packard Touring Sedan||12||$76,500.00|
|1950 Packard 1950 Packard Deluxe Eight 23rd series club sedan||11||$27,000.00|
|1937 Packard 120 Great family car! Share hobby with kids/grandkids!||1||$42,500.00|
|1949 Packard||12||$US $5,000.00|
|1936 Packard Twelve||12||$249,900.00|
|1953 Packard Patrician||10||$18,500.00|
|1956 Packard Carribean||12||$129,900.00|
|1940 Packard 110 convertible coupe||21||$US $33,700.00|
|1928 Packard||9||$US $7,500.00|
|1937 Packard Twelve||13||$89,900.00|