1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT Convertible Low Miles VGC
Sale price: £3,250.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
|Safety Features:||Alarm, Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Rear seat belts|
|Exterior:||Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Rear Spoiler|
|Interior/Comfort Options:||Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats|
|In-Car Audio:||CD Player|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT Convertible Low Miles VGC for sale
Up for sale is my 1990 Ford Mustang 5. 0 GT auto convertible. I've owned the car for around two and a half years now and I love it. but I need something slightly more practical as my family have decided to start coming to car shows with me!
• Low miles (68500)
• Tested until May 2017 (flew through its last two tests!)
• Rock solid
• New interior and hood
• New battery and starter solenoid. and Fram Air Hog reuseable air filter (K&N-type)
• 4-stud chrome Cobra Rs (bit of bling that really sets the car apart. if you know Fox Mustangs you'll know how hard it is to get nice wheels for them!)
• Drives lovely
• CD/DVD/MP3 etc Double DIN head unit
• Nice exhaust (gives it a nice burble without being too loud)
Not so good points:
• Paint's not the best (especially the bonnet and front bumper - see pics) but looks great from 10 feet! Been quoted £250 to blow the bonnet in.
• The usual rear crank seal leak - haven't got through the gallon of oil I bought last year yet so it probably looks worse than it is.
• There's a power drain somewhere (think it could be the alarm/immobiliser) so I've fitted a battery cutoff - good little theft deterrent as well
• Water temp gauge doesn't work
• The front wheels catch slightly on lock. I'm sure a little trimming of the front lower bumper or lock limiters would sort this and I've only noticed it in parking manoeuvres
• Plastic part of the P/S mirror is cracked.
Off the top of my head. that's all I can think of - if you've got any questions. message me or call/text me on 07472 245591. I'm based in the North East if you'd like to view. I'd recommend it before bidding as once you''ve won it. it's yours :) ;)
I'll require a £250 non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of auction end and cash payment of the balance and collection within 7 days of auction end. I prefer cash on collection for the balance. Thanks for looking!
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Vauxhall cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £4,480.001956 Morris Minor Split Screen Convertible
price: £11,500.00Porsche 928s manual LHD 4.7 v8 coupe 1983 European version
price: £13,000.00Lincoln Zephyr V12
price: £7,995.001964 FORD D100 LONG BED PICKUP 390 CI 6.5 LITRE AUTO