1989 Other Makes 300GD
Sale price: $17,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||5 cylinder Mercedes Diesel|
|Transmission:||Manual 5 Speed|
|Trim:||2 Door, Short Wheelbase|
|Interior Color:||Blacl and Gray|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1989 Other Makes 300GD for sale
1989 Steyr Daimler Puch (Mercedes) 300GD
2 Door. Short Wheelbase. Four Wheel Drive.
2 Rear Barn Doors
In Great Condition
eBay does not recognize European VIN's.
The actual VIN is VAG46033217904668
Commonly referred to as a G-Wagon and built in
Graz. Austria in partnership with Mercedes Benz.
Designed by Mercedes and assembled by SDP.
European Sold G-Wagons were badged as Puch rather than Mercedes in the late '80s.
All the parts are available from Mercedes dealers and through other specialty dealers in the U. S. Using Mercedes Online Parts Catalog (EPC)
and inputting the VIN you can look up all the parts.
There is no difference between the Puch badged and Mercedes badged models other than the nameplates. In fact. /p>
you can buy the 3 Mercedes badges (grill. steering wheel and back door) and visually convert it to a Mercedes.
· > This model is a 2 door with no rear seat but a large cargo area.
· > Included but not shown is the factory cargo divider panel and screen.
· > It also has the factory installed heavier rear springs for increased cargo capacity.
· > It was originally sold in Switzerland and was repainted before being legally imported to the U. S.
· > It has approximately 83. 00 kilometers on the odometer.
· > It's equipped with the Mercedes OM 617 5 cylinder diesel and the rare 5-speed manual transmission.
· > I have replaced many parts including tires. battery. v-belts. suspension bushings. wiper blades. nbsp; headlights. glow plugs and much more. (full list available)
· > All filters and fluids have been changed and a Liqui Moly Diesel Purge was completed.
· > Spare tire & wheel is included but not shown in the photos.
· > It drives very nicely and handles well. It has lots of torque but modest acceleration as is common for this engine. It will cruise at highway speeds and gets reasonable mileage.
· > All mechanicals (brakes. clutch. etc. ) work correctly. The 4-wheel drive. both hi and low range. works fine.
· > The heater works very well.
· > The valve cover gasket has some very minor seepage. about 1 drop every 200 miles. A new valve cover gasket is included.
· > A couple of minor paint bubbles should be repaired at some point (see photos).
Titled and registered in Wisconsin as a Sport Utility.
Ready to be picked up and driven home.
More photos are here: https://flic. kr/s/aHskoPMSEq
Call Paul at 608-532-6860 9am-7pm CST
with any questions
or contact me through eBay
The Fine Print: No warranty is implied or provided. This vehicle is sold as-is. where-is. This vehicle is also for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction at any time if sold locally.
Thanks for Looking!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Daimler cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £6,490.00Daimler DOUBLE SIX HE AUTO 1983 (Y reg), Saloon ONLY 73,000 MILES
price: £8,000.001998 daimler v8 lwb 1 owner from new 29,000mls full jaguar service history
price: £3,400.00DAIMLER JAGUAR MK2 V8 250 GREEN
price: £6,000.001967 Daimler Sovereign 420 Saloon