Triumph GT6 Mk 3 Red 1971
Sale price: £5,100.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|In-Car Audio:||AM/FM Stereo, CD Player|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Triumph GT6 Mk 3 Red 1971 for sale
I have owned and kept garaged this car for the last 20 years.
Originally used daily and now used for sunny weekend drives.
It comes with an extensive history file as I have tried to keep every receipt and MOT over the years.
My car once appeared in the June 1995 edition of 'Practical Classics' as part of a GT6 servicing feature. A copy of the magazine is kept in the history file.
The mileage is currently 87. 00. The vehicle is Tax exempt and comes with a brand new MOT.
Since my ownership it has been maintained by a local Triumph specialist (Southern Triumph Specialists. Bournemouth). who are renowned for their expertise and quality of workmanship.
Approx. 10 years ago Southern Triumph Specialists carried out the restoration work for me. which included:
* A full body rebuild; front wings. bonnet assembly. front quarter valances. reskimmed doors. new rear wings. new boot floor. front of roof edge and windscreen surround extensively repaired and inner wheel arches.
* Unleaded cylinder head with reconditioned rocker shaft.
* Reconditioned differential.
* HS6 carburettor conversion.
* Lumenition electric ignition.
* Koni classic shocks with uprated front springs.
* Polybushed and powder coated front suspension arms.
* Full stainless. sports exhaust and tubular manifold.
* Minilite replica alloy 13 inch wheels.
* Interior; new headlining. full carpet set. reconditioned seats including new foam and covers. new door cards and rear panels. black leather rimmed steering wheel and new classic-look CD/radio with USB port for iPhone.
Since the restoration I have taken great pleasure in driving the car. including trips to France. As expected. the car comes with signs of use. There are small cracks in the paint where the back of the roof meets the rear deck lid and around those areas - see photos. It has been lovingly and professionally maintained and ALWAYS been garaged.
I fully encourage viewings to fully appreciate it's exceptional condition. Any inspections welcome.
I'm happy to answer any questions and can email more pictures by request.
This is a really usuable and roadworthy example of a GT6 which seem to be very rare.
Terms of sale: Deposit via PayPal of £250 at the end of auction. Balance to be paid within 3 days of the end of auction. by cash or PayPal when car is collected. I can also arrange delivery - please message me to discuss this further.
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £14,995.00Triumph Stag mk2
price: $8886Triumph TR6 Convertable
price: $36,500.001961 Triumph TR3
price: £10,589.00A LOVELY ORIGINAL UNRESTORED 1972 MK1 TRIUMPH STAG AUTOMATIC JUST 51,000 MILES.
|1959 Triumph TR3||4||$35,995.00|
|1972 Triumph Spitfire||4||$11,995.00|
|1963 Triumph TR4||4||$14,995.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||4||$12,995.00|
|1961 Triumph TR3||21||$31,950.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||21||$18,900.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire --||21||$8,950.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire||10||$4,800.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||5||$18,000.00|
|1979 Triumph Other TR7||16||$11,000.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6 TR-6||1||$8,900.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $5,000.00|
|1968 Triumph TR 250 TR 250||9||$US $38,350.00|
|1973 Triumph Other||15||$US $1,800.00|
|1976 Triumph TR 7||7||$US $500.00|
|1970 Triumph TR-6||13||$US $6,500.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6||18||$US $3,500.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $6,900.00|
|1969 Triumph TR-6 --||21||$US $202.50|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||16||$US $4,300.00|