Triumph GT6 Mk 3 Red 1971
Sale price: £5,100.00 make an offer
Last update: 17.06.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|In-Car Audio:||AM/FM Stereo, CD Player|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Triumph GT6 Mk 3 Red 1971 for sale
I have owned and kept garaged this car for the last 20 years.
Originally used daily and now used for sunny weekend drives.
It comes with an extensive history file as I have tried to keep every receipt and MOT over the years.
My car once appeared in the June 1995 edition of 'Practical Classics' as part of a GT6 servicing feature. A copy of the magazine is kept in the history file.
The mileage is currently 87. 00. The vehicle is Tax exempt and comes with a brand new MOT.
Since my ownership it has been maintained by a local Triumph specialist (Southern Triumph Specialists. Bournemouth). who are renowned for their expertise and quality of workmanship.
Approx. 10 years ago Southern Triumph Specialists carried out the restoration work for me. which included:
* A full body rebuild; front wings. bonnet assembly. front quarter valances. reskimmed doors. new rear wings. new boot floor. front of roof edge and windscreen surround extensively repaired and inner wheel arches.
* Unleaded cylinder head with reconditioned rocker shaft.
* Reconditioned differential.
* HS6 carburettor conversion.
* Lumenition electric ignition.
* Koni classic shocks with uprated front springs.
* Polybushed and powder coated front suspension arms.
* Full stainless. sports exhaust and tubular manifold.
* Minilite replica alloy 13 inch wheels.
* Interior; new headlining. full carpet set. reconditioned seats including new foam and covers. new door cards and rear panels. black leather rimmed steering wheel and new classic-look CD/radio with USB port for iPhone.
Since the restoration I have taken great pleasure in driving the car. including trips to France. As expected. the car comes with signs of use. There are small cracks in the paint where the back of the roof meets the rear deck lid and around those areas - see photos. It has been lovingly and professionally maintained and ALWAYS been garaged.
I fully encourage viewings to fully appreciate it's exceptional condition. Any inspections welcome.
I'm happy to answer any questions and can email more pictures by request.
This is a really usuable and roadworthy example of a GT6 which seem to be very rare.
Terms of sale: Deposit via PayPal of £250 at the end of auction. Balance to be paid within 3 days of the end of auction. by cash or PayPal when car is collected. I can also arrange delivery - please message me to discuss this further.
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £5,400.00TRIUMPH GT6 MK.3 1973 - EXCELLENT
price: $10,000.001973 Triumph TR-6 TR6
price: $850.001977 Triumph Other
price: £4,000.00TRIUMPH TR6 RESTORATION PROJECT
|Triumph Dolomite 1976 Very good condition.||8||$3,250.00|
|1968 Triumph Other||18||$US $1,250.00|
|1972 Triumph Spitfire||4||$12,995.00|
|1975 Triumph Spitfire||12||$10,200.00|
|1959 Triumph TR3||12||$22,000.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire spitfire||9||$4,500.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire||11||$US $1,025.00|
|1973 Triumph TR-6||21||$17,900.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||11||$19,500.00|
|1973 Triumph TR-6||13||$25,500.00|
|1953 Triumph Other||21||$19,500.00|
|1964 Triumph Tr4||12||$US $2,475.00|
|1962 Triumph TR4||20||$US $3,383.00|
|1958 Triumph TR3a | eBay||12||$35,000.00|
|Triumph Stag Custom Convertible "Bargain" restored.||9||$10,990.00|
|1963 Triumph TR4||4||$14,995.00|
|1980 Triumph Spitfire||11||$4,200.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire Mark III||12||$3,850.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire||16||$6,495.00|