1974 Triumph TR6 Roadster 2498cc 6 Cyl 4 Speed 57K Miles Cosmetically Restored
Sale price: $15,191.00 make an offer
Price trends for this listing:
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||British racing green|
|Trim:||Triumph TR6 Roadster|
|Interior Color:||Chestnut Brown|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1974 Triumph TR6 Roadster 2498cc 6 Cyl 4 Speed 57K Miles Cosmetically Restored for sale
International Car Shipping
VERY NICELY PRESENTED WITH RECENT COSMETIC RESTORATION! FACTORY CODED RACING GREEN EXTERIOR BEAUTIFULLY ACCENTED WITH DARKER CHESTNUT INTERIOR! NICE COMBINATION! SHOWING ONLY 57. 00 MILES AND READY TO ENJOY!! SPECIFICATIONS Year 1974 Make Triumph Model TR6 Roadster VIN CF20292U Mileage 57. 43 Engine 2498cc Cylinders Inline 6 Transmission 4-Speed Title Clear Color British Racing Green Interior Color Chestnut Brown DESCRIPTION Produced for 7 years (1969-1976). the Triumph TR6 saw a very lengthy model run as far as auto manufacturing goes. These beautiful cars were incredibly desirable. always fun to drive. and rather simple in design. Offering 4-wheel independent suspension. front disc brakes. 6 cylinder power. and manual transmissions. it certainly offered owners a true sports car feel! And they designed an interior cabin better suited for taller drivers.
This 1975 Triumph TR6 roadster is finished in code-correct British Racing Green (75) with Chestnut Brown interior upholstery. Factory appointed equipment included 2. 5L Straight 6 cylinder engine with dual Stromberg carburetors. fully synchromesh 4-speed manual transmission. 15” wheels with Redline radial tires. wood veneer dash with full gauge instrumentation. heater & defrost. dual exterior mirrors. leather wrapped steering wheel. front disc brakes. bucket seats. and day/night mirror. This cosmetically restored example comes complete with matching spare tire & changing tools. and original Motorola Solid State radio system.
New items on this car include tires on refinished wheels. exhaust system. convertible top. interior upholstery & carpet. weather stripping. exterior paint. windshield seal. window glass felts. new dash knobs. lower dash pad. just to name a few. Under the hood lies the original engine & drivetrain showing only 57. 43 actual miles the odometer. Although. we cannot support this mileage with documented evidence as the title reads exempt. The compression on all cylinders reads a confident 120-125 lbs. each. It is wonderfully detailed and continues to drive down the road with ease! These cars represent a dying breed of collectible automobiles that can still be purchased below $20. 00. making for a great entry-level vehicle for a British car enthusiast looking for something they can enjoy and drive regularly.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:
In an effort to protect the eBay user information and to help ensure the authenticity of correspondence between St. Louis Car Museum and its bidders. eBay's new listing format does NOT display any bidder information. Nevertheless. we STRONGLY encourage bidders to contact us directly to answer questions or to verify correspondence. All of our vehicles are advertised locally and nationally using a variety of formats and often sell before the end of eBay listings. To secure a vehicle. please contact us.
Email: info@stlouiscarmuseum. com
Phone: 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104
Financing Is Available--Trades Are Accepted!
Please call 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104 with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
Currency Convertor IMAGES
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback. negative feedback. or with bid retractions must contact St. Louis Car Museum staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. St. Louis Car Museum reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. Winning bidders are required to contact St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of the auction's closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
5. A $2. 00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auction's close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card. bank wire transfer. cashiers check. and money order.
6. In the event that winning bidders are unable. either to contact St. Louis Car Museum. or to provide for deposit within established time frames. vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come. first serve basis.
7. St. Louis Car Museum has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless. feel free to contact us directly to provide information. respond to uncertainties. or answer any questions.
8. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. These understandings are essential to the realistic expectations of automobile ownership. and more so as concerns the fine materials and delicate tolerances of specialty. luxury. or high-performance cars. It is for this reason that we encourage a personal inspection prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
9. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools. floor mats. cd magazines. navigation disks. owners manuals. or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern. please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicle?s exact inventory of accessories.
10. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee. shipping. travel. nor tax. title. or registration. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any federal. state. or local taxes. personal transportation costs. or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
11. St. Louis Car Museum is glad to assist with shipping arrangements. but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
12. All issues. problems. or claims must be brought to St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
13. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
14. St. Louis Car Museum bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CAR MUSEUM CONTACT US Established in 1991. St. Louis Car Museum and Sales has bought and sold thousands of special interest motorcars the world over. We specialize in high-line luxury and exotic sports cars. as well as. one of a kind collectibles. With a perfect business track record. our reputation is unchallenged in the industry. Buy with confidence!
Please call with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
info@stlouiscarmuseum. com RESOURCES
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $6,495.001976 Triumph Spitfire
price: $15,500.00RARE 1960s triumph 12/50 vitesse convertible coupe suit tr4
price: $US $3,650.001959 Triumph TR3
price: £5,750.00Triumph Vitesse convertable
|1959 Triumph TR3||4||$35,995.00|
|1972 Triumph Spitfire||4||$11,995.00|
|1963 Triumph TR4||4||$14,995.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||4||$12,995.00|
|1961 Triumph TR3||21||$31,950.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||21||$18,900.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire --||21||$8,950.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire||10||$4,800.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||5||$18,000.00|
|1979 Triumph Other TR7||16||$11,000.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6 TR-6||1||$8,900.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $5,000.00|
|1968 Triumph TR 250 TR 250||9||$US $38,350.00|
|1973 Triumph Other||15||$US $1,800.00|
|1976 Triumph TR 7||7||$US $500.00|
|1970 Triumph TR-6||13||$US $6,500.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6||18||$US $3,500.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $6,900.00|
|1969 Triumph TR-6 --||21||$US $202.50|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||16||$US $4,300.00|