1967 Lotus Super 7 Series 3
Sale price: $26,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 13.08.2016
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||1700 cc Super Sprint|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1967 Lotus Super 7 Series 3 for sale
Gateway Classic Cars of St. Louis is proud to offer a very unique 1967 Lotus Super 7 Series 3. This is a Westfield 1 kit which was built in 1999 and has a clean Illinois title as a 1999 special construction. The beating heart of this track killer is a 1. 00cc Inline 4 cylinder Formula Ford engine built to Super Sprint specs by Andreson. The 1700 features dual side draft Weber carburetors and a free flowing exhaust which allows for 160 HP. The power to weight ratio is incredible when you consider this one is 900 pounds wet without a driver. This vehicle really is like a street legal go cart and is an absolute terror on a race track. Backing the 1700 is a Quaif 5 speed manual close ratio gearbox which has short throws and is very precise. Other track oriented goodies include: dry sump oil system. oil cooler and thermostat. 8 gallon custom fuel tank with foam baffling. 4 wheel disk brakes with adjustable brake bias. aluminum radiator with electric fan. and 5 point safety harness. If you wanted something you could hop in on a Saturday morning. drive to your local track day or autocross event. and then drive home. this is the one. You'll be putting 911s. MX-5s. and STIs to shame in this street legal race car. The car is finished in a classic coat of yellow which really fits the Lotus body. The dash. interior panels. mirrors. and other bits are carbon fiber. The seats are upholstered in green to complete the Lotus color scheme and are a comfortable yet snug place to sit. There are side curtains and a convertible top which can be used when you're caught in a drizzle. but this car is best enjoyed topless. It's great on the track. but will also catch plenty of looks darting in and out of traffic around town. The car has just over 4. 00 miles since being built and is ready for a new enthusiast to take ownership. Located in our St. Louis Showroom. this 1967 Lotus Super 7 can be seen including 50+ HD pictures and video at www. GatewayClassicCars. com. For additional information please call 618-271-3000 or email stlouis@gatewayclassiccars. com.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 618-271-3000 or email us at stlouis@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "13723" to 618-248-2475 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Lotus cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £5,500.00Citroen Light 15
price: £15,000.00FORD CORTINA MK1 1966 2 DOOR LOTUS REPLICA
price: £12,995.001990 Lotus Esprit 2.2 WITH EXTENSIVE SERVICE HISTORY - LOW MILEAGE - LOTUS PLATE
price: $13,745.001987 Lotus Esprit Turbo Coupe 2-Door 2.2L