Triumph : TR-6
Sale price: $15,600.00 make an offer
Last update: 27.05.2015
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Finished in a beautiful British Racing Green. this 69 Triumph TR6 has been restored from top to bottom. Attached is a list of what was done to the car over a four year restoration.
1969 Triumph TR6 parts and upgrades list.
- All front and rear suspension bushings replaced with new poly upgraded bushings.
- All new front sway bar and rear leaver shock end links.
- New front brakes/rebuilt calipers/new rear wheel cylinders/upgrade slotted disks new flex lines.
- Complete new front suspension replacement. New upper ball joints. axels. trunions. inner/outer bearings. new spring all four corners and front shocks.
- Dan Masters Advanced wire TR6 conversion. No old wire was left in car. Original wire harness comes with car. Original alternator and Starter were rebuilt with upgraded internals .
- 1991 Mazda Miata front seats in mint condition. Installed with adapter plates (no holes drilled). The original 1969 fold down seats are included with sale but require recovering.
- All fuel linkage was wire bushed cleaned and re zinc coated.
- Carburetors were completely disassembled all screws bolts were replaced. polished or re coated in yellow and clear zinc. Carburetors were then Rebuilt and re assembled with stainless steel tops buffed to a bright shine.
- Converted original canister oil filter to spin on type/original comes with car.
- Converted to electronic ignition and upgraded ignition coil/original still in a box and comes with car.
- Complete new interior less seats. With sound mat placed on all interior areas.
- New engine and transmission mounts.
- All nuts bolts washers have been cleaned and re zinc coated or replaced with new hardware.
- New rubber molding on hood. trunk. windshield and doors. New rubber and window sweeps in doors.
- All door. hood and trunk latch. and hinge hardware have been disassembled prepped and re coated in appropriate yellow or clear zinc.
- Windshield mechanism (wheel box) was replaced on both sides as well as new washer fluid parts replaced. (very hard to do but was done when car was stripped).
- Original stainless steel wiper arms were buffed to chrome like appearance and new blades fitted.
- All bright work has been replaced. re chromed or polished to original or better condition.
- Radiator……. left original. but fitted with a replacement aluminum core.
- New brake master cylinder and reservoir.
- New clutch master cylinder. slave cylinder and flex line.
- Transmission and differential fluids were drained and replaced with synthetic blend fluids.
- Universal joints changes in main drive shaft and half shafts.
- Body was completely dismantled and tub was walnut shell blasted and epoxy primed prior to and paint and body work ( I have pictures) and proved to be in near perfect shape.
- Paint was color sanded and polished to remove orange peel or blemishes. Car has only been washed by hand since painted and every nook and cranny was meticulously dried with compressed air to avoid rust.
- Engine long block was rebuilt by previous owner and was fitted with a later more reliable J type 4 speed transmissions. I had the engine and transmission separated before installing the engine and the clutch and release bearing were in excellent shape. New. fuel pump. fuel sender and heater control valve. New engine coolant hoses in green.
Also published at eBay.ca
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $7,500.001966 Triumph TR4 A
price: $16,995.001976 Triumph Spitfire 1500
price: $20,203.001959 Triumph TR3A Documented Vintage Race Car w/ Log Book No Reserve
price: £14,500.00TRIUMPH TR3 1959 RED GREAT BODYWORK NEEDS ENGINE WORK
|1980 Triumph Other TR7 CONVERTIBLE||21||$2,226.00|
|Triumph TR 6 (1973) 2D Sports Manual (2.5L - Fuel Injected) Seats||12||$58,000.00|
|Triumph: Stag Convertible two+two Grand Touring. | eBay||12||$13,000.00|
|Triumph TR8 TR7 Rover 3500 fuel injected V8||12||$9,000.00|
|1975 Truimph 2500TC Mk 2||12||$1,500.00|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500||4||$14,995.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||4||$25,995.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||4||$25,995.00|
|1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500||18||$US $1,025.00|
|1970 Triumph Spitfire Spitfire||9||$9,999.00|
|1968 Triumph Spitfire||12||$US $9,500.00|
|1957 Triumph Other||12||$17,000.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6||12||$9,500.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||12||$US $3,000.00|
|1973 Triumph Other convertible serviced and ready to drive today||12||$US $5,000.00|
|1973 Triumph TR-6||19||$9,900.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||21||$US $7,500.00|
|TRIUMPH GT6 1968, Barn find, Race car||11||£3,995.00|
|1968 Triumph Spitfire Base | eBay||12||$9,500.00|
|Triumph Stag Mk 2 1976 - Triumph Manual V8 Delft Blue Soft and hard tops||11||£8,495.00|