2014 Subaru Impreza Premium
Sale price: $9,800.00 make an offer
Car location: Cleveland, Ohio, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag|
|Vehicle Title:||Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconst|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
2014 Subaru Impreza Premium for sale
Current customer rating: (29 votes) based on
The Exterior is in very good condition for the year as you can see in the large HD pictures below. It has a dent on the left quarter panel, a dent on the bottom of left rear door and some scuffs on the rear bumper. This is a great looking car in person. This low mileage vehicle has been well taken care of. The engine bay looks clean and the engine purrs like new. This car is a please to drive!
The Interior is also in very good condition for the year as you can see in the pictures. It has all of the popular options such as heated leather seats, Bluetooth, automatic, cruise control, power windows, locks, mirrors etc. This is a clean, well kept car. It's obvious that the previous owner took great care of this car and it shows.
The History This car carries a “rebuilt salvage” brand on the title. The damage was light. The right fender and hood were replaced with used, same color parts. The front bumper is the only part that was painted. Before pictures are here. It has passed the Ohio safety inspection by the highway patrol. The title is no longer salvage but it does have a rebuild brand. It will now transfer and register like any other vehicle.
Fees & Taxes
The total amount due is the high bid plus our $199.00 title, license and documentation fee and your sales tax. A 45 day temporary tag/registration is included. We collect sales tax for residents of Ohio (rate varies by county of residence) and for residents of AZ (5.6%), CA (7.25%), FL (6%), IN (6%), MA (6%), MI (6%), SC (6% capped @ $300). Under the US Commerce Clause, you will NOT be double taxed. PayPal is only accepted for the deposit. Balance must be paid cash or by certified bank check.
We can ship the car to your door for less than you think. Email us your zip code for a Quote. 90% of time the car will arrive to your door within 7 work days. We can also pick you up from the Cleveland Airport or any other Bus/Train terminal here in Cleveland.
Warranty This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely.
Reasonable expectations are the key to a happy used car buying experience! Please keep in mind that this car is not new. It is USED! And as such it will most certainly have imperfections that will distinguish it from a new car some of which are impossible to show in pictures. Some folks will only settle for the “perfect condition” car and that's ok, but this is not that car. Extra keys, key fobs or manuals are not guaranteed unless you see them in the pictures.
Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $200.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Financing must be arranged before a bid is placed. Check out LightStream if you need financing.
We are located at:
3833 Ridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44144
Our Business Hours are:
Contact us at:
216 773 7877
Thank you for looking!
Check out LightStream if you need financing. They have incredibly fair rates and will finance rebuilt titles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a salvage title car? Salvage titles are deemed such by an insurance company, not a government agency. A salvage title car is a car that an insurance company had paid off, at a point, its value to the original owner.
2. How does a car become salvage?There are many reasons for this. The most common is collision. A lot of these salvage cars, however, are simply recovered theft cars. Recovered theft cars get a salvage title if they are recovered after the original owner has been paid off. Usually this happens after 30 days.
3. I thought salvage title cars are “totaled”?“Totaled” means an economic total loss. This doesn't usually have much to do with the extent of the damage. Regardless of mileage, the older the car is the easier it would be for an insurance company to write them off. The less expensive the car is the is the lighter the damage would have to be for an insurance company to write it off rather then repair it. The salvage industry in huge in this country. We have access to at least 80,000 cars a week through salvage auctions. The majority of those cars are, indeed, not worth repairing. But a lot of these cars have minor damage or none at all. We pick and choose cars that have light damage. We never buy anything with severe damage. If nothing else, it would not be economical for us.
4. What was the extend of the damage for this car? This is described in detail in the history section of this listing above. For almost every car we sell, we have the pictures prior to repairs being made. So you can see for yourself that all of the cars we sell have not had serious damage.
5. How common is this? The fact is that nearly all retail dealers have body shops on site. The vast majority of used cars get bodywork. The difference is that we disclose all of our repairs. Most dealers do not. This is because we believe that there is nothing wrong with buying a car that has had body work done, but you should be able to buy it for less.
6. Is this a salvage title car?. It is not. At least not anymore. This car has an Original Ohio title that has a “rebuilt salvage” brand. The brand is there simply to indicate the vehicle's history.
7. Has this car been inspected? Yes. This car has been inspected by the Ohio Highway Patrol. It has passed that inspection and is deemed roadworthy. No different than any other car. Ironically, only our cars get inspected. Under Ohio law, no roadworthiness test is necessary other than salvage inspections. This means that only our cars are inspected. Clean title cars, whether sold on E-Bay or otherwise, have not been inspected.
8. What about title transfer and registration? This will be no different than any other car. The initial 30 day registration we issue at deliver free of charge. This car will register and transfer like any other car. Title transfer will also be the same.
These are the most commonly asked questions. If you have further questions, you can reach us directly at 216 759 4444 or you can use the e-bay “ask seller a question” link. Replies are always prompt.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Subaru cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $3,000.001983 AMC Other
price: $US $1,525.001988 Subaru Other
price: £3,500.001995 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX TURBO WHITE
price: $760.00Subaru Forester RX Limited 1997 4D Wagon Automatic 2L Multi Point F INJ in Woonona, NSW
|2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI||17||$32,800.00|
|2017 Subaru WRX||12||$18,000.00|
|1999 Subaru Sambar base||6||$2,000.00|
|1999 Subaru Forester L AWD 4dr Wagon||21||$7,999.00|
|2002 Subaru Impreza WRX||12||$21,000.00|
|2020 Subaru Ascent Premium 7-Passenger||12||$17,900.00|
|2019 Subaru XV Crosstrek 2.0i Limited||24||$500.00|
|2013 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe 6M||24||$5,000.00|
|2014 Subaru Impreza Premium||23||$9,800.00|
|1996 Subaru Sambar Micro-van Supercharged 44ks 27303 miles||24||$11,600.00|
|2016 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium||13||$22,967.00|
|1992 Subaru SVX Sport LS-L||13||$29,950.00|
|1992 Subaru SVX LS AWD 2dr Coupe||12||$19,999.00|
|2017 Subaru WRX STI||13||$31,800.00|
|2016 Subaru Crosstrek||12||$8,000.00|
|2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i AWD||24||$4,150.00|
|2021 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium||18||$18,500.00|
|2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI||13||$19,997.00|
|1992 Subaru SVX Sport LS-L||22||$10,000.00|
|2012 Subaru Forester LIMITED||15||$7,000.00|