Classic Cars / Chevrolet / Car for sale
1967 Chevrolet Camaro
Sale price: $18,200.00 make an offer
Car location: Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1967 CAMARO-4Spd.-Vintage Air
PLEASE Read the entire Ad, Nice Car
DESCRIPTION- Ok, will be little descriptive for you, so there is NO doubts. I will be honest, cause that's how I am. I DON'T have to sell, just wanting a 1966 Chevelle. I got this car from an older gentleman, and he bought the car in 1996, that was the good thing about buying this car, he has owned it over 26 years and stored in climate-controlled garage, so not a lot of people had it and monkied with it. Anything that it ever needed to be right, he fixed it or bought it, because he never intended to sell car. His knee was getting weak, and the clutch isn't good for him, so that is the only reason he sold it. The clutch is easy to push, but he is a small guy and bad knees. I didn't buy the car to resale to make money, matter of fact, I spent quite a bit on it myself and my reserve is less than I got in the car, we are just wanting a Chevelle. A lot of good stuff done to the car. Tennessee Title in my name. Please see near the end of the ad, about me paying for shipping.
ENGINE: Late model GM 385 Fast-burn Crate Engine- If you are not familiar with these engines, look them up, they come with almost everything, complete 4 bolt main block, Aluminum heads, Aluminum intake, HEI distributor, water pump, forged steel crank, they are expensive but nice, this is estimated at 385 HP. The engine has been balanced.
· Muncie 4 speed Transmission, Shifts good with no issues
· Vintage air and it all works with heat also. Aluminum Radiator with Temp. control electric fan
· Flaming River Power steering box, best of the best, nice set up, Power disc brakes on front
· Ceramic coated long tube headers with3” exhaust out the rear
· Disc brakes on front with chrome booster and master cylinder
· HEI distributor with a 750 cfm Holley carb. Starts up easy and idles great, no pumping the gas.
· Has Hotchkis Front and Rear lowering springs, new front sway bar with new front/rear shocks
· Has a 12 Bolt Rear-end with a posi-3:73gear
· Has a Power master LS Mini starter
BODY/EXTERIOR: - Paint is very nice and shines good and straight body, gaps are very nice. It was painted in 2006 and shows very well still, due to storage in climate garage, it is victory red. 2” metal cowl-hood. Appears to have all the original body panels and are straight and gaps are like they should be., NO rust anywhere, good Tennessee car over 30 years.
· Has a mirrors on both doors, new vent windows with new trim, both door locks works
· All the glass is new (very clear) and ALL the windows roll up/down very good
· Look at the body gaps, the are very nice and aligns very good, paint shines good. Doors, hood, and truck, open and close very nice. Doors do NOT have to be slammed, one click, easy shut.
· All the bumpers, grill, mirrors, door handles, trim (fits tight, no gaps) etc.. it is all very nice., looks new.
· I would say the paint is a little better than driver quality, is shines very well and still looks good. The black stripes are vinyl, so you can remove them pretty easy, if you want to remove them, NO sanding to get them off, if you wanted to change the type of stripes.
· Trunk is very solid and looks good with the new trunk mat (Bought from Camaro central)
· Underneath is solid and no rust in the pans or the frame.
· Grey Torque Thrust wheels, staggered, 17x7and 18x8, New wheels with New Nitto 555 tires.
· Factory Rear antenna, on rear quarter panel. Door, trunk and hood all opens/closes easy
INTERIOR: - Interior is like new, All Deluxe and is near perfect shape, no issues at all and looks great. Rear view mirror is new.
· All dash lights, blinkers, Tail-lights, Brake and Headlights, tag-light, wipers, dome light (work with both doors) gas gauge, speedometer, all still works like they should.
· Pioneer CD player, I love it because I can play all my oldies CD's and it sounds good.
· Added Shoulder harness seatbelts in front and has the seatbelts in the rear.
· The 4 spd. Console has the gauges in it, and they work, and lights work also.
· Added the Factory like Rubber mats, they are not cheap ($190), but they look clean and neat. All new pedals with chrome trim. (Bought from Camaro central)
· Has a New 3 spoke 14” steering wheel. (Bought from Camaro central)
· New pedals with the chrome trim for cleaner look (Bought from Camaro central)
· Emergency brake still works, most of them doesn't work anymore.
Please note that this car is being sold in "as-is" condition without a warranty.
(It is almost 55 years old), Can meet shipper for easy loading.
A$500 non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours after auction ends and the balance is due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.
· I will pay $500 for shipping and the difference is your responsibility, I will help with the shipper to load the car and do what I need to get things going in your direction.
Look at my feedback, whenever I sell something on Ebay I try to be as detailed as I can giving you a factual description to the best of my knowledge. IF you have a zero score and no feedback Rating, PLEASE contact me before bidding OR I will remove your bid, way too many scammers and people just playing to see what they can bid to, NOT fair to real bidders, Thank you.
If you have any questions, please message me and I will be glad to give you my number or I can call you, but I hate when 20 people a day call and then they say, oh well I just wanted to talk about it, not planning on buying. I love old cars, but don't have the time to talk to 20 people a day that has NO intentions on buying. Thank you and thanks for looking/Bidding.
I have tried to be very specific, of the entire car, but please, if you have any questions, email me and I will get in touch with you. It is a NICE car.
This car is done to where you don't have to spend money to lower it for the stance, has New wheels and tires, interior is like new, has Vintage Air already, etc..
If you are serious and want to talk, you can Text or Call- 865-850-7516.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chevrolet cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $100,000.001964 Chevrolet Corvette
price: $21,000.001960 CHEVROLET ELCAMINO
price: $39,995.001950 Ford Other Pickups
price: $US $16,500.001968 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible