1963 Buick Riviera
Sale price: $US $23,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1963 Buick Riviera for sale
Current customer rating: (93 votes) based on
-Numbers matching car with original twin turbine automatic transmission. unique to 1963. - All original metal on the car.
- Original 401ci engine freshened up in 2006. all bushings under car that was in need of repair. was replaced. I have all of the other new bushings to give to new owner. - Disc brake conversion on all for wheels (original fin brakes in storage in the event you'd want to go back to original).
- ACC custom carpet in dark brown; Buick riviera spec headliner in black; car seats and door cards reupholstered in "whisper" vinyl (tobacco and black). reminiscent to the original Mitchell color schemes but softer. more supple vinyl. This car was a originally a fully optioned leather vehicle.
- Seats were reconditioned prior to reupholstery. lower rear seat frame was sourced from a salvage yard in Arizona. New dark brown seat belts correct for a first generation Riviera.
- All plastic light covers in car replaced. new. Rear lights surrounds new.
- Bumpers rechromed.
- exhaust routed to sides of car versus rear and has glass pack mufflers (moderate yet throaty exhaust).
- new Edelbrock 1406 carburetor.
- slight leak at transmission
- car was the only modified/hot rod invited into the Americana Manhasset Concours d'Elegance due to the crowd it attracted in the parking lot in 2010. The car was welcomed back. every year since 2011-2015. which speaks to quality of build. maintenance and the tastefulness of the modifications.
- Trunk "finished. "
- Engine compartment painted at time of bare metal respray but the engine needs to painted. I did not address so next owner could decide if they wanted to put the block in Buick green period correct but not for 1963 Riv. black/silver (stock) or another color.
- brake booster added but car only needed a brake bias valve.
- Alternator rebuilt in 2015
- Any thing not original to the car was purchased from CARS. Clark's Corvair Parts. and/or sourced from parts cars. This car was completed before OPGI started making Riviera parts. No expense was spared.
$500 non-refundable deposit due within 48 hours of auction end
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Buick cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $9,301.001960 Buick LeSabre Convertible
price: $US $9,500.001955 Buick Special
price: $US $19,500.001954 Buick Other
price: $10,000.001946 Buick Striaght 8 in Lowood, QLD
|1965 Buick Riviera||14||$34,500.00|
|1966 Buick LeSabre Custom Sedan||3||$13,995.00|
|1983 Buick Riviera Convertible||4||$8,995.00|
|1972 Buick Skylark Sport Coupe||4||$25,995.00|
|1953 Buick Roadmaster --||12||$38,995.00|
|1971 Buick Skylark Custom Convertible||4||$19,995.00|
|1984 Buick Riviera||4||$9,995.00|
|1964 Buick Riviera||4||$17,995.00|
|1969 Buick GS 400||4||$29,995.00|
|1969 Buick Sportwagon||4||$19,995.00|
|1969 Buick GS400||4||$29,995.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||21||$US $39,900.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||14||$13,500.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National||21||$70,000.00|
|1973 Buick LeSabre Lesabre Custom||12||$US $23,000.00|
|1967 Buick Electra||15||$25,000.00|
|1985 Buick Riviera||13||$13,500.00|
|1971 Buick Skylark||21||$US $9,109.00|
|1972 Buick Skylark||21||$11,050.00|
|1955 Buick Roadmaster||17||$12,500.00|