1967 Plymouth Other
Sale price: $US $20,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1967 Plymouth Other for sale
- 3 speed automatic transmission
- Headers into Flowmaster dual exhaust
- Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
- Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor
- Chrome Edelbrock air cleaner
- Super tidy engine bay
- Black vinyl upholstery
- Split bench seat
- Black carpet kit with "Belvedere" floor mats
- Nice door panels and headliner
- Stock gauge cluster
- 2 speed wipers
- Pioneer CD/AUX/USB player with 6x9 speakers
- Very sanitary interior!
- Rock solid floors and trunk
- Beautiful stainless. glass. and chrome
- Gorgeous shiny red paint
- 15 in American Racing wheels
- BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires
- Great horsepower!
- Runs and drives excellent!
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
& Free Third Party Inspections! (Through May 31st)
Trades considered – Financing Referrals!
*$150 Negotiated Document Fee on Each Vehicle
Indoor Showroom: 360-588-4378
Kelly's cell phone : 425-281-1122 Video Directions to Dealer Contact Us Options and Standard Features Basic Information VIN Number: RH23F7711645 Model Year: 1967 Make: Plymouth Model: Belvedere Style Name: II 0 Dr Exterior Color: Red Interior Color: Black Vehicle Type: Coupe Engine Fuel Type: Gasoline Engine Description: 340Ci V8 DriveTrain Drive Train Type: RWD Transmission: 3 Speed Automatic Contact Pacific Classics 100 Valley Mall Way Suite 140 Mount Vernon Washington 98273 View Map Ask for:Kelly Nalley Contact: Contact Us Main:(360) 588-4378 Terms Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User AgreementPacific Classics reserves the right to. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion. or end the auction early if necessary. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid. Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Kelly at
(360) 588-4378 prior to bidding. Buyers Inspection: Pacific Classics has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Pacific Classics welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection. please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. e-mail or phone Kelly at (360) 588-4378 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller. nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state. county. city taxes and fees. as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing. there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Pacific Classics will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3. 00. 00. 00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Pacific Classics as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper. not with Pacific Classics. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. Finalizing your Purchase: Pacific Classics will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Kelly at Pacific Classics by e-mail or phone
(360) 588-4378 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days. we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure bid on vehicle. Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card. cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing. Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit. Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore. before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer. all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer +-
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However. Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Plymouth cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $15,011.00Plymouth : Other SPECIAL DELUXE
price: $1,825.00Plymouth : Other none
price: $24,892.001972 Plymouth Barracuda 340 4 Speed Pistol Grip
price: $195,000.001971 Plymouth Other
|1967 Plymouth Satellite||4||$27,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Fury||4||$52,995.00|
|1936 Plymouth 2 Door Touring Sedan||4||$19,995.00|
|1971 Plymouth GTX||4||$43,995.00|
|1952 Plymouth Concord||4||$12,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$64,995.00|
|1939 Plymouth P8 2 Door Sedan||4||$27,995.00|
|1972 Plymouth Road Runner 400ci --||12||$29,999.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$36,995.00|
|1947 Plymouth Special Deluxe||4||$24,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$33,995.00|
|1973 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda Tribute||4||$109,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 HEMI||4||$89,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II||4||$29,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner A12||4||$64,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Sport Fury||4||$23,995.00|
|1968 Plymouth Satellite||8||$32,500.00|
|1933 Plymouth 2-door Sedan||7||$26,000.00|