Classic Cars / Chevrolet / Car for sale
1971 Chevrolet Corvette
Sale price: $31,800.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
- 7.4L 454Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Got questions?
- Ask here!
1971 Chevrolet Corvette for saleCurrent customer rating: (73 votes) based on
- Frame off done a number of years ago.
- Took 3rd place in recent corvette car show.
- Birdcage was replaced. Zero rust.
- Very little rust inside and out. A little surface rust is visible is some places.
- Everything works. except the Odometer.
- All New brakes. O-ring calipers. Master Cyl. booster. hoses.
- New vacuum lines under hood. New head light and wiper door actuators. Original vacuum cans.
- New windshield.
- Rebuilt engine. slight cam. Runs good and strong.
- MSD billet distributor and ignition box.
- Holley Street Avenger 770 carb. Edelbrock performer manifold. Hooker headers.
- New 3” exhaust with Flowmaster Delteflow 40.
- Mostly new interior. New Door panels. carpet and heat barrier.
- AC vent door rebuilt using new gasket and correct pop rivets.
- New digital stereo. USB and mp3 player.
- Glove box and store bin restored. new doors and hardware.
- New DeWitts Radiator. Stewart Water Pump. all new hoses. Correctly calibrated temp sender. Never overheats.
- AC completely rebuilt. Converted to 134R with re-calibrated controller. Blows cold. Tried to restore system to original as possible. including every nut. screw. and clamp. Spent many hours straightening every fin on the condenser.
- New front control arms and springs.
- New rear spring. finished to factory color.
- New rear control arms and bushings.
- Have original hood and radiator. Hood still has original paint.
- Have correct date coded intake manifold.
- Have correct date coded jack.
- Correct replacement steering coupler. with correct embedded wire mesh so the horn works.
- Wipers and door rebuilt and works correctly. even windshield washer.
- New door latches. All latch hardware refinished.
- Door glass tracks rebuilt or refinished. new rollers. etc.
- Polished T Top trim pieces.
- Color is not 100% original. Original color was Sunflower Yellow. Interior is correct.
- Missing factory carb. water pump. alternator. intake and exhaust manifolds
- Some drips on paint on lower body. I can't tell if it's the paint or drips of fiberglass.
- Scratch on wiper door. Has been touched up.
- Transmission leaks at front counter shaft bushing. Although this just started after switching to synthetic. Trans works fine. but could use a rebuild.
- Rear end half shaft yoke thrust bushings are worn. Needs to be rebuilt.
- Exhaust is misaligned and hits the underside a bit.
- Windshield trim clips are loose and the top windshield trim pops off sometimes. Windshield needs to be removed to replace trim clips.
- Drivers side floor board has a crack. It was previously repaired. but still needs some minor repairs. Doesn't affect seat.
- Doors do not have correct black paint in front section.
- Steering box leaks grease. Could use a rebuild.
PM me for more pictures.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chevrolet cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $20,000.00Awesome 1956 Chevrolet 3100 Big Window Pick Up Resto Mod Frame Off Show and Go!!
price: $104,000.001956 Chevrolet Other
price: $39,995.001970 Chevrolet Chevelle --
price: $26,223.4570477 original miles, 2 owner car, must see!