1969 Pontiac GTO
Sale price: $35,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||6.6L 6555CC 400Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1969 Pontiac GTO for sale
PHS documented. original numbers matching engine and transmission. AC. PMD 1969 GTO.
· Purchased this original west coast car on March of 2001.
· Sat in my garage (Los Angeles. California) until I moved to Minnesota back in 2007.
· The frame off restoration was done by a well known company here in MN. Started in 2/2008 and finished the frame off restoration on 8/2009.
· Car has been a great reliable driver ever since!
Body and paint:
· Aftermarket (original replacement) working hood tachometer.
· All original metal parts with the exception of the trunk lid. Purchased an original replacement trunk lid during the restoration.
· Rear “judge” fin is an aftermarket period correct. not original with this car.
· Working vacuum head-a-way headlights are originally from 69 but added during the restoration. not original with this car.
· The original paint color was Verdoro green. the current color is an ACI Blue wave metallic with a purple pearl.
· Original rims with aftermarket different front and rear size tires.
· Front windshield has an early 70's Southern California “AAA” sticker. all the way around original glass.
· Original frame and suspension. media blasted and painted. All rubber items (grummets. bushing. mounts and so on) were replaced with original high performance replacements. Front springs were cut (1 row) to lower the car. Aftermarket brake booster. front disc and rear drum brakes.
· Back in 5/2003 by Power Sport in Los Angeles. CA
o Engine –Hot tanked. bored. new CAM (ISKY-901271) and assembled.
o Heads – Surfaced. Liners. all valves and seals and freeze plugs
· Back in 4/2008 by Competition Engines in Eagan. MN
o Engine went through another re-assemble and dyno before transplant “370HP/410Torque”.
o Original 400 turbo automatic 4 speed transmission. hot tanked. checked and reassembled.
o Rear-end was hot tanked. checked and reassembled.
· Original 400 block with original heads. Aftermarket headers . original exhaust manifolds come with the car. I did replace the original intake with an Edelbrock performer RPM. Also a Holley performance 670 CFM street avenger carburetor is currently on the car.
· Aftermarket chrome valve covers. oil pan and air cleaner.
· Had 78. 6K at the time of the appraisal after the restoration. 83. 2K current miles on the car.
· Electric MSD ignition.
· Original radiator
· Factor original power windows
· Original dash (pad over original). original gauges all work with the exception of the clock.
· Original steering column and none cracked but faded steering wheel. Turn signal arm needs some work.
· Original front bucket and rear seat frames. all new factor period correct black interior.
· Car is setup for Air conditioning. no original compressor and bracket.
· Aftermarket radio and speakers.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Pontiac cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $9,000.00Pontiac : Bonneville
price: $24,900.001969 Pontiac GTO
price: $22,600.00Pontiac : GTO Convertible
price: $US $26,969.001969 Pontiac Firebird Firebird
|Pontiac: Firebird||15||$C $12,300.00|
|Pontiac: Trans Am Firebird||12||$C $20,000.00|
|1963 Pontiac Tempest||4||$18,995.00|
|1988 Pontiac Fiero GT||4||$21,995.00|
|1955 Pontiac Star Chief Safari||4||$36,995.00|
|1961 Pontiac Catalina||4||$39,995.00|
|1966 Pontiac GTO||4||$61,995.00|
|1963 Pontiac Grand Prix||3||$36,995.00|
|1973 Pontiac Firebird||4||$28,995.00|
|1966 Pontiac GTO||4||$52,995.00|
|1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Pace Car||4||$27,995.00|
|1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||4||$25,995.00|
|1970 Pontiac Le Mans||4||$16,995.00|
|1976 Pontiac Grand Prix||4||$19,995.00|
|1975 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||4||$25,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Firebird --||12||$35,998.00|
|1976 Pontiac Firebird||4||$28,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Firebird Sprint||4||$33,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Grand Prix||4||$24,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac GTO||4||$41,995.00|