1977 International Harvester Scout II
Sale price: $8,500.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1977 International Harvester Scout II for sale
Current customer rating: (112 votes) based on
I have lowered my asking price on this SCOUT considerably. With the cost for some of the restorations I've added below you could be into this SCOUT for less than most SCOUTS you've seen on Ebay.
Anyone who is good with their hands can restore this vehicle as it mainly needs cosmetic's.
This SCOUT is a solid truck whether your needs are for a daily driver or restoration project. In order to be perfect this SCOUT needs some patch work that I've estimated at $400.
Items on this SCOUT that are in operating condition:
- Motor. transmission. transfer case. DANA rear and front end.
- Headlights (hi/lo)/ taillights
- Turn signals
- License plate light/ back up lights
- Interior light
- All glass is in good shape
- Doors open and close
- Doors open and lock
- Window cranks are operational
- Rear hatch window opens and closes
- Tail gate opens and closes and locks
This SCOUT needs:
- Floor pan metal welded. $160 materials
- Front and rear interior gussets welded. $45 materials
- Right rear fender well welded. $75 materials
- Exterior fender gussets need welding. $70 materials
- Left rear quarter panel needs body work
- Top needs headliner. $125 materials
- Carpeting or Rubber mats installed (Have rubber mat that is in usable condition). $225 carpet $129 rubber
- Door seals
- Paint job. $1500
- Leaf springs front/rear (bushings)
- Dashboard cover
- Reupholster seats front and rear $325
Total: $2429. You could have a sweet ride with just a little initial investment. These SCOUT's sell for upwards of $17-25k in restored condition.
The Scout starts on the first try every time and everything works however this SCOUT will need some work. I have changed out the valve cover gaskets. installed a new HOLLY Carburetor. installed a new used CON FERR roof basket. installed a new fan belt. changed the oil. replaced spark plugs. and changed out the radiator fluid.
The motor runs very well and seems strong. Clutch engages very well. Gears go into every gear with no issues. 4x4 engages perfectly in 4H. 4L. N. and 2D.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic International cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $2,600.001971 International Harvester Other
price: $8,200.001973 International Harvester Scout
price: $2,700.001971 International Harvester Scout
price: $1,900.001948 International Harvester Other