1956 Chevrolet Nomad
Sale price: $19,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Up for auction is my 1956 Chevrolet Nomad. I have owned and been working on the nomad for a 7 years and begun a flawless Frame-off “Pro Touring”/ “Daily Driver” restoration. The Nomad has been built to appear to be a stock 1956 Chevy Nomad but drive and handle like a modern Corvette.
I purchased a new Computer Assisted Designed (CAD) “Nerd Rods” Chassis featuring Computer Numeric Control (CNC) laser cut tubing and plate that integrates the modern Corvette suspension and drive train components. The applied gloss Black Top" Chassisi coater and protector
The complete rear and front Corvette suspensions were disassembled and rebuilt using only the top brands like Moog. Energy. Timken Etc. The car was media blasted after purchase and Bodywork performed at a top rated custom hot rod shop in the state. The Rear end rebuild. new gear install. and front and rear suspension were also installed by Corvettes of Auburn. Contact information for those businesses is available upon request.
Below I have listed just some of the highlights and parts however many more parts are included in this auction. Just ask. If you are interested in the Nomad and would like additional information or pictures please call. message or email me. I will respond as soon as possible. I am also able to face time or Skype to show the Nomad or give detailed videos of any given part or area or just a video tour of the car. If you are in the area or are interested in viewing the nomad in person I can also accommodate that request.
Please note the Nomad is sold as is with no Warranty written. expressed or implied. Good Luck Bidding.
·New “Nerd Rods” 3D CAD designed chassis/frame with all CNC Laser Cut tubing sprayed with Gloss black “Blacktop Chassis Coater” top coat protection liner.
· 2007 LS motor 5. 3 with only 70K miles
· Brand new Performance systems Integration (PSI) GM Vortec drive by wire electronic fuel injection wiring harness.
· Brand new LS motor adapter plates.
· LS Alternator.
· LS Pulley and accessory pulleys.
· Dana 36 rear end with brand new “Yukon” brand 3. 54 gear installed and rebuilt by “Corvettes of Auburn”.
The body of the Nomad was disassembled and media blasted at the beginning of the frame off restoration. All suspect metal was removed prior to moving forward.
· Brand New 1-Piece “Classic Industries” full floor plan.
· Brand New handmade and formed rear floor panel for cargo area.
· Brand New inner and outer rear quarter with inner reinforcements.
· Brand New driver and passenger side rocker panels.
· New “Energy Suspension” Complete body mounting kit.
· New “QA1” ”Proma-Star” adjustable Coil Overs.
· New “Energy Suspension” "Type black" front and rear suspension control arm bushing rebuild kit installed.
· New “Turn-one high performance steering systems” professionally rebuilt rack and pinion steering system.
· Corvette all Aluminum upper and lower control arms. Polished with new “Moog” ball joints and new “Energy Suspension” bushings.
· New professionally rebuilt front C5 Corvette calipers powder coated “Chevy Orange”
· New “Timken” U-joints on Independent rear suspension half shafts.
· New custom 13” inch drilled and slotted rotors in front and 12 inch in rear.
· New “Timken” wheel hubs on all 4 corners.
· C5 Corvette rims with new all-season tires.
Additional/Original included Parts. (Many more parts included)
· All of the original metal trim. (Some extras trim too).
· Front and rear bumpers.
· Original radio.
· Driver and passenger side door glass and frame assemblies. (Glass should be replaced).
· Both headlight bucket assy and trim rings.
· Numerous additional dash parts.
· Both taillights assemblies.
· Original gas tank (if wanted).
· Bench seat (not sure if front or rear).
· Heater control panel.
· Bel Air passenger side dash inserts and trim pieces.
· Original gauge cluster.
· Front door qtr windows driver and passenger. Good condition.
· Too much other parts to list.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Auburn cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $10,100.001974 Dodge Charger
price: $31,000.001956 Ford Thunderbird
price: $15,900.001987 Chevrolet C-10
price: $US $5,600.001968 Ford F-250 Ranger Camper Special
|1963 Dodge Polara 440||12||$US $6,800.00|
|1966 Ford Mustang coupe||12||$25,900.00|
|1986 Jeep CJ Laredo CJ||17||$26,999.00|
|1984 Chevrolet El Camino||12||$6,500.00|
|1963 Plymouth Belvedere||4||$35,000.00|
|1978 Replica/Kit Makes BOATTAIL SPEEDSTER REPLICA OF A BOATTAIL SPEEDSTER AUBURN||21||$38,500.00|
|1987 Buick Grand National T||21||$23,500.00|
|1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210||21||$89,500.00|
|1965 Chevrolet Nova||15||$14,500.00|
|1969 Chevrolet Camaro||19||$37,500.00|
|1978 Chevrolet C-10||12||$US $9,100.00|
|1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Murdered Out SS||21||$US $15,900.00|
|1969 Plymouth Satellite Sport||21||$US $10,300.00|
|1965 Dodge Dart||12||$US $4,050.00|
|1988 Chevrolet Blazer||14||$6,700.00|
|1936 Replica/Kit Makes Auburn Speedster 851||21||$42,950.00|
|1969 GMC C1500||15||$28,000.00|
|1969 Ford Mustang||4||$US $15,800.00|
|1939 Buick 46 C Special Convertible||12||$79,995.00|
|1982 Chrysler Cordoba||13||$4,900.00|