1970 Plymouth Barracuda
Sale price: $US $56,800.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1970 Plymouth Barracuda for sale
1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Tribute. STROKER CRATE HEMI. STOCK APPEARANCE. STUNNING.
The Old Oregon Motor Company presents:
1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda Tribute. Limelight Green/Black. A beautiful. rust-free. original 1970 BS23N-code 383 'Cuda. which underwent an extensive and very correct frame-off restoration to create this stunning Hemi tribute. The car was disassembled to a bare shell and mounted on a rotisserie. The car was painted base coast/clear coat Limelight green on the exterior. inside and fully underneath. Then it was re-assembled with hundreds of hours of labor expended. and many Mopar NOS and new components. to build an this beautiful. Hemi-powered 1970 'Cuda.
Major components used in the restoration include a stroker crate 426 Plymouth Hemi. FAST fuel injection but with a stock appearance under the Shaker hood and airbox. The motor was then mated to a TKO 5-speed with a Strange Engineering Dana 60 True Track Suregrip rear differential. 15"x7" Rallye wheels. TTI headers. and a 3" exhaust system. Go Wing. road lights. power steering. power brakes. rallye dash. No fender tag or build sheet. and runs on pump gas. Hemi hockey stripes. Mopar red-top battery. new engine wiring harness. Rimblow steering wheel. Pistol-Grip shifter. space-saver spare. beautiful nose grill & headlight bezels. span > and rocker panel "gills". Seats are finished in correct 1970 black vinyl.
The engine was not dyno tuned. but an estimated 500 horsepower should be on tap. The car is in excellent condition and is all ready for show or go. Don't miss it!
Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to answer all your questions!
This car is located in Northern Washington State.
In fairness to all Bidders. reserve prices are always held in confidence.
Buyer will be responsible for his own Licensing Requirements in State of residence. Buyer can inspect vehicle at our premises BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to schedule appointment. Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback. DEALERS ARE WELCOME TO BID! Please call Bill Penny with all of your questions prior to bidding at 503-209-5510! NO EMAILS PLEASE. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction early. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. Winning Bidder must confirm his winning bid with a $500 PayPal Deposit immediately after the end of the auction. Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within 5 days of Winning Bid.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be sure to have all monies (loans or financing approved or in place) before making your final bid. We appreciate your business and want to handle the transaction as smoothly and expeditiously as possible.
2. We accept Certified & Cashier's Checks and Bank transfers in US Dollars only.
3. The deposit is due immediately after auction closure. The balance is due within 5 days after auction closure. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction. we reserve the right to relist the vehicle or to sell it to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.
4. Our goal is to continue providing quality vehicles. It is important to keep in mind that the vehicles we list are pre-owned. and it is very difficult to describe every small mark on them. As a consequence there may be additional minor wear on the vehicle that is typical of the age. such as minor superficial hairline scratches. small nicks and minor abrasions that are not indicated in this description. These factors will not detract from the overall appearance and value of the vehicle. Minor items such as cigarette lighters. manuals and CD magazines may also be missing.
5. To the best of our knowledge we have indicated any mechanical problems that are present in the description above. However. we are selling the vehicle "as is". without warranty other than any existing factory warranty that may still remain. In many cases we can provide extended service contracts at additional charge. Please inquire for details. Unless the vehicle has a remaining factory warranty. all sales are "AS-IS" with no warranty.
6. eBay may offer some type of warranty. If so. that warranty is separate and independent of Oregon Motor Company.
7. Buyer pays all shipping charges and makes all final arrangements with the shipping company. We sell locally and internationally and will be happy to assist you if you need help finding a shipping company. Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 and I'll be happy to get you a competitive rate quote.
8. All bidders understand and agree to the following:
i. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction.
ii. We reserve the right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative feedback.
iii. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
9. The State of Oregon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. Venue shall be exclusively in Clackamas County. The final contract signed between both buyer and seller shall be binding. The final signed contract and terms thereof shall govern the sale. All disputes arising out of or relating to this auction. any negotiations. the Signed agreement. or to the breach. enforcement or interpretation thereof. shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Oregon. in accordance with the terms contained in the final sale agreement and under the laws of the state of Oregon.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1. No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of auction please. If there are bid retractions in the last 24 hours. we may cancel all bids. end the auction early and relist this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
2. Remember your obligation as a bidder and eBay Community member. Don't Bid unless you have the ability and you intend to purchase the vehicle. Bidders must have cash or available financing before bidding on our vehicles.
3. Remember that you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle from Oregon Motor Company. This is our business and we take it very seriously. Therefore. we reserve the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone that intentionally interferes with our auctions or our ability to effectively sell our vehicles.
4. All "Reserve Met" bidders will be contacted by e-mail before the end of the auction to determine the veracity of their bid. If the legitimacy of the bid can not be verified. the bid may be cancelled to protect the integrity of the auction process.
5. We respect all of our customers - locally and now nationally and internationally here on eBay! We are happy to make all of our vehicles available for all qualified bidders that are registered in the eBay Community.
The Old Oregon Motor Co. takes its name from the original Oregon Motor Company. a Ford dealership established in Portland in 1904. In 1916. the company moved into their permanent showroom located downtown at NW 8th Ave. and Davis Street. Today. the building is an art gallery and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Unlike its namesake. The Old Oregon Motor Co. does not have a retail location but rather is virtual in nature. Our cars can often be found on eBay under our user ID oregonmotorcompany. If you wish to view our inventory in person. showings are by appointment only. Our proprietor. Bill Penny. has been selling classic cars for over 30 years. He has worked as a salesman for some of the most prestigious dealerships on the West Coast. They include The Chequered Flag of Beverly Hills. Silicon Valley Auto Group. the Imperial Palace Auto Collection. Northwest Investment Cars. and Monte Shelton Motor Company. He also has been employed by Keith Martin's Sports Car Market magazine. The Old Oregon Motor Co. was established on January 1st. 2011 and is licensed. bonded. and insured in the State of Oregon under dealer's license number DA 3528. Below is a photo of the original Oregon Motor Company showroom of 1916 as it appears today with the Overland building behind it. Note the faded Overland signage on the defunct auto elevator shaft.
Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 anytime.
Save time & money with
FREE Auctiva Image Hosting. Create listings that get noticed!
with Auctiva's 1. 00+ Templates.
Auctiva. br>The complete eBay Selling Solution. <div ><a href="http://mostpopular. sellathon. com/?id=AC1280685"><img src="http://www. sellathon. com/Resources/Images/countercredit. gif" border="0"></a></div>
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Plymouth cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $67,995.001970 Plymouth Barracuda
price: $2,000.001950 PLYMOUTH CONVERTIBLE
price: $US $90,000.001970 Plymouth Barracuda
price: $3,000.00null Savoy 4 door sedan
|1967 Plymouth Satellite||4||$27,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Fury||4||$52,995.00|
|1936 Plymouth 2 Door Touring Sedan||4||$19,995.00|
|1971 Plymouth GTX||4||$43,995.00|
|1952 Plymouth Concord||4||$12,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$64,995.00|
|1939 Plymouth P8 2 Door Sedan||4||$27,995.00|
|1972 Plymouth Road Runner 400ci --||12||$29,999.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$36,995.00|
|1947 Plymouth Special Deluxe||4||$24,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$33,995.00|
|1973 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda Tribute||4||$109,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 HEMI||4||$89,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II||4||$29,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner A12||4||$64,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Sport Fury||4||$23,995.00|
|1968 Plymouth Satellite||8||$32,500.00|
|1933 Plymouth 2-door Sedan||7||$26,000.00|