1972 Plymouth Barracuda
Sale price: $36,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
This one won't last long. You are looking at a 1972 Plymouth Barracuda BH23 car. The car was originally from Washington. It was rotisserie restored by Gary Keay for his daughter. he is one of the top Mopar restorers in Canada and is sought out by Superbird and Daytona owners worldwide for his top quality work and Mopar knowledge. The car is one of very very few to leave the factory with air conditioning (H51) on the fender tag. It was a 318 car and has been converted to a 1972 B400 which was Chryslers replacement for the 383. It is identical to the 383 other than bore size. All parts other than the pistons are interchangeable. The bottom end is actually much stronger due to thicker bottom end. the engine is a popular choice for performance build ups and has more torque than the 383.
This car has been restored to show quality by the last owner including all factory paint markings and the following.
- replaced all engine seals and gaskets
- installed new Melling standard volume oil pump. br> - stripped down engine. cleaned and repainted everything. air cleaner. intake. valve covers. block. oil pan
- new 26" Pentastar radiator. new Pentastar water pump housing. new water pump. and coolant flush
- installed A/C. Sanborn compressor with R134A
- installed new hi torque mini starter
- installed new wiring loom
- transmission service. new pan gasket and tail stock seal
- drive shaft balanced with new U joints
- replaced all ball joints. tie rod ends. drag links. and fresh wheel alignment
- replaced all brakes and wheel bearings as well as parking brake hardware
- new dual exhaust with H pipe from front to back
- all new rims. tires and dog dish hubcaps
- straightened and polished all stainless steel
- replaced weather stripping and new door handles
- replaced door hinges. aligned doors. and aligned windows. no wind noise or water leaks
- installed information decals and hood insulation
- repaired factory radio and installed power antenna
- sound deadened interior floor pan and door panels
- repaired all dash lighting
- power polished car to remove over spray and light scratches
- car runs 190 degrees all day long with A/C on at plus 25 Celsius
- car runs 2200 rpm @ 60mph
- everything works on car better than new
There were only 7. 85 of this model of Barracudas produced in 1972. approximately only 10% of these were built with factory A/C making this car very rare.
The body. paint and interior and undercarriage are show quality and the car is 100% turnkey and comes with fresh government inspection. All sheetmetal is 100% original. added ‘Cuda hood & trim with “383” badging. 2. 76 rearend. The car was refinished in its factory original B5 Blue and matching B5 interior. We have a current appraisal of 53. 00. 00.
Appraisers comments note that it is restored to show quality condition. CAR IS IN BETTER THAN NEW CONDITION!
This car will win trophies guaranteed! USA BUYERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR STRONG DOLLAR! WE WILL HELP ARRANGE DELIVERY & PAPERWORK RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR!
We are a licensed. franchised Ford dealership with a passion for all makes and models of classic cars. Please no long distance “experts”. don't like it? Don't buy it. I am married so I already get told what is right or wrong J
Contact Dan at 1 800 573-3673. Call and emails will be answered during business hours only. Thank you for looking!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Mini cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £15,995.00Mini Mini Paceman 1.6 ( 122bhp ) ( Chili ) Auto 2013MY Cooper ONLY 3000 MILES
price: £3,601.00CLASSIC MINI. THE BEST
price: $18,995.001979 LEYLAND MINI MOKE (not Morris) - Classic Summer Car!!
price: $26,995.001923 Ford T-Bucket Track T Roadster
|1977 Pontiac Trans Am||21||$25,000.00|
|1983 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon||10||$12,000.00|
|1978 Pontiac Firebird||17||$24,950.00|
|1967 Chevrolet Camaro||10||$50,000.00|
|1969 Chevrolet Camaro Pro Touring X11||21||$107,900.00|
|1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe Hot Rod Model 40||4||$65,000.00|
|1963 Chevrolet Impala||21||$US $16,730.63|
|1977 Pontiac Trans Am||21||$25,000.00|
|1968 Pontiac GTO||21||$25,000.00|
|1961 Triumph TR3||13||$25,900.00|
|1975 Mini Classic Mini||21||$16,500.00|
|1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche||21||$55,000.00|
|1980 Mini Classic Mini||9||$US $9,995.00|
|1980 Mini Classic Mini||21||$US $9,000.00|
|1971 Mini Classic Mini||12||$21,000.00|
|1967 Plymouth Barracuda||21||$70,000.00|
|1988 Suzuki Samurai||12||$12,999.00|
|1979 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird||12||$US $11,000.00|
|1985 Pontiac Firebird||13||$US $15,000.00|
|1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 210 Post||4||$34,999.00|