Sale price: $93,540.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver's seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals. catches. fittings. shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors. Side fitted wind wings with driver's side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes. shocks and cooling:
· Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum. single core hi-performance radiator. shroud. dual fans. oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Monza Red with Dark Silver Twin Stripes and Black Pin Stripes
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows)
Polished Stainless Steel Quicklifts
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers
Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes
Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank
Fuel Swirl Pot
18" Pin Drive Wheels with Tires
Dealer Prep & Destination Charges
Total Price of Chassis
Ford Racing 427 (351 Windsor Based) – 535hp
Installation (Including needed parts)
Tremec TKO600 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox
Total Price for Completed MKIII: $93. 40
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS (949)900-1961 OR EMAIL ME AT brandens@hillbankusa. com Or Justin (949)900-1967
Dealer 80390 Hillbank Motor Corp
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Shelby cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $23,900.001966 Shelby Cobra
price: $65,000.001965 Cobra Replica (Backdraft BDR RT3) Wineberry
price: $42,500.001966 Ford Mustang Rotisserie Restoration SEE VIDEO!!!
price: $35,000.001965 Shelby Cobra
|1965 Shelby MKII||1||$37,900.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$54,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Factory Five Racing||4||$29,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra 427 ERA||3||$64,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$37,995.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$35,995.00|
|1968 Shelby GT500 --||12||$155,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Backdraft RT3 Replica||21||$69,450.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Mark II FACTORY FIVE RACE CAR||4||$US $21,500.00|
|1969 Shelby GT350||16||$US $35,400.00|
|1965 Shelby ford||8||$28,900.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||19||$US $25,000.00|
|1968 Shelby GT 350||21||$62,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$39,995.00|
|1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe Dan Rose Special||21||$64,995.00|
|1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Supercharged||12||$64,990.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 GT500||21||$128,995.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 Factory Air Conditioning||21||$106,995.00|
|1967 Shelby GT500 CSS Continuation Series||21||$299,995.00|