Classic Cars / Willys / Car for sale
1941 Willys Americar
Sale price: $82,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1941 Willy's Americar Coupe
77. 8 Miles
House of Colors Black Cherry and Metallic Orange Exterior
Bone Full Leather Interior
572ci 760hp Big Block Engine
Turbo 400 Transmission
Crower Crank and Rods
Dart Aluminum Heads and Intake
Outlaw Body and Chassis
Entire Frame is Painted Black Cherry
Vintage Air Conditioning and Heat
Billet Specialties Wheels
Billet Specialties Steering Wheel
Polished Steering Column
9” Ford Rear with Detroit Locker (4:11 Gearing)
Frenched In Rear License Plate
Modern Fuel Lid with Capless Filling Located Hidden in Plain Sight on the Rear Drivers Side (Not in the Trunk Like Most Willy's)
Modern Round Tube 4-Link Rear Suspension Powder Coated and Polished
Mustang II Heidts Front Suspension with Flaming Rivers Rack and Pinion also Polished
- Unlike Most Willy's. This 41 Never Gets Hot. Runs 185 All Day With The A/C On. Thanks To The High Quality And Well Thought Out Cooling System.
- Body & Frame Are Registered With Outlaw.
- Entire Frame Was Painted Black Cherry To Match The Top Side And The Underneath Is As Nice As The Topside. What Isn't Painted To Match Is Powder Coated AND Polished.
- Willy's Sits On Billet Specialties Wheels And Rides And Drives Very Well. Very Tight. As A True High End Street Rod Should.
- Billet Specialties Steering Wheel. Polished Steering Column.
- Vintage A/C & Heat . CD High Quality Stereo System.
- 9" Rear End With Detroit Locker (4:11 Gearing) Tires Are As New.
- Where Most Willy's Are Lacking. The Interior Was A Focus Of Many Hours. With Special Attention To Crafting And Accents. Entirely Finished In Bone Leather. Even The Floor And Custom Made Floor Mats. Console. Also Extending Into The Trunk.
- Rear License Plate Was Frenched Into The Rear Deck Lid.
- SPECIAL NOTE** Again. Special Attention Was Given To The Fuel Filler. Where Most Willy's And Coupe Street Rods Have There Tank Inside The Trunk. This Willy's Actually Has A Modern Style Fuel Lid With
Capless Filling. This Is Located Hidden In Plain Sight At The Rear Drivers Side. If You Look Close You Will See In Photos.
- The Underside Is As NICE As The Topside. Everything Is Buffed And Polished Underneath.
- Rear Suspension Is A Modern Round Tube 4 Link . Powder Coated And Polished . Also With Mustang II Heidts Front Suspension With Flaming River Rack & Pinion Also Polished.
- INTERIOR Is All BONE LEATHER . Complete Inside Is Layered In Leather. As Well As Floors. Headliner Continuing To The Rear Truck Section. NO Ugly Fuel Cell Here! Also Leather Floor Mats Were Custom Made With Ongoing Scheme Of The Cab Set Into The Floor Mats. Door Panels Have Been Custom Fabricated As Well As Headliner And Rear Trunk Area.
- This Is A Show Winning / Driver. With Many Hours And Special Attention Taken To The Build Of This Street Rod.
- Deep Into The Six Figures Cost Of Building.
Business Hour are M-F 8am to 5pm EST
If you need to contact via phone please call during business hours only. Brent 352-302-1583
$1. 00 deposit required VIA Credit Card or PayPal within 24 hours. After full purchase price payment has been made your deposit will be quickly refunded back to your Credit Card or May be applied towards the items cost. International buyers are welcome with prior approval.
General Terms and Conditions:
$395. 00 Dealer Fee. Buyer is responsible for tax. tag. and title fees. All items are subject to prior sale off ebay. Removal of sold items can take up to 24-48 business hours to cancel. In the event a sold item is purchased on ebay your paypal deposit will be promptly refunded or may be used to hold another vehicle. All sales are final. there are no refunds. Do not assume anything. if you have a question feel free to ask. By bidding/making an offer/using buy-it-now on the auction you agree to any and all terms expressed and/or implied. These are pre-owned vehicles and they are sold in 'AS IS' condition. However. many vehicles are still under factory warranty. Odometer mileage is posted at the time of listing. but do to local test driving. demos. or in-transit repairs this may vary. Thank you for your business. we very much appreciate it!
Florida buyers are required to pay tax. tag and title fees.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Willys cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $24,500.001948 Willys Jeepster Convertible
price: $63,600.00prostreet 41 willys
price: $6,000.001954 Willys Willys CJ-3B
price: $85,655.25"FAST WILLY" - 1941 WILLYS 441 COUPE - 950 HP HOT ROD SHOW CAR