1967 Plymouth GTX
Sale price: $51,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
For sale in our Milwaukee showroom is a great example of a true survivor 1967 Plymouth GTX. This example has the very powerful 440 cubic inch engine. boasting 375 Horse Power. and a seat smashing 480 foot pounds of Torque! It shifts the gears through the Torque Flight 3 speed automatic transmission. This survivor car only has 33. 21 miles on it! It has had the same. only second owner since the early 1980â€™s. The only question is when are YOU going to be the Third?
The 1967 GTX featured all new styling. along with a beefed up drive train. That included bigger brakes. low restriction exhaust. pit stop gas filler. chromed valve covers. red streak tires. wide rims. hood scoops & bucket seats. This GTX means business. and commands respect!
Features besides 440 Cubic Inches of torque to plaster you into the back of the seat include: Factory AM Radio. Power Steering. Seat Belts. Vinyl Interior. and Radial tires.
You need to see more of this GTX to fully appreciate how original and correct of an example it is. To do so. visit GatewayClassicCars. com for HD pictures and a video of it. Even better yet. come stop by our showroom to take it all in for yourself in person. For further information please call 262/891/4253 or email Milwaukee@GatewayClassicCars. com.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 262-891-4253 or email us at milwaukee@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "15019" to 262-299-4084 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Plymouth cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $29,500.001963 Plymouth Other
price: $17,600.001968 Road Runner, 383/727, super straight and solid, EXTREMELY CLEAN MOPAR!
price: £7,995.00PLYMOUTH VALIANT 200
price: $58,800.001970 Plymouth Road Runner, 2 Owner, 440 6 Pack 4 Speed, Matching No’s,$125k Rest
|1967 Plymouth Satellite||4||$27,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Fury||4||$52,995.00|
|1936 Plymouth 2 Door Touring Sedan||4||$19,995.00|
|1971 Plymouth GTX||4||$43,995.00|
|1952 Plymouth Concord||4||$12,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$64,995.00|
|1939 Plymouth P8 2 Door Sedan||4||$27,995.00|
|1972 Plymouth Road Runner 400ci --||12||$29,999.00|
|1970 Plymouth Barracuda||4||$36,995.00|
|1947 Plymouth Special Deluxe||4||$24,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$33,995.00|
|1973 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda Tribute||4||$109,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 HEMI||4||$89,995.00|
|1966 Plymouth Belvedere II||4||$29,995.00|
|1969 Plymouth Road Runner A12||4||$64,995.00|
|1970 Plymouth Road Runner||4||$44,995.00|
|1964 Plymouth Sport Fury||4||$23,995.00|
|1968 Plymouth Satellite||8||$32,500.00|
|1933 Plymouth 2-door Sedan||7||$26,000.00|