1965 Shelby Backdraft Shelby Cobra
Sale price: $US $57,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||Backdraft Shelby Cobra|
|Engine:||Roush Racing 427R|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1965 Shelby Backdraft Shelby Cobra for sale
Up for sale is my prized 1965 Backdraft Shelby Cobra SC #904 (2009 Build date). Free and clear title ready to sell. No accidents no drama ! This car is fully sorted out and comes with no stories or headaches. It is powered by an incredible Roush Racing 427R V8 mated to a Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed manual transmission. This particular engine dynoed at a very healthy 537 hp and 518 ft / lbs of torque. dyno sheet will be included. Combine that much power with a car that weighs 2300 lbs and you can imagine what a blast it is to drive this car. I have personally added a large number of upgrades which are all listed below. I have taken the time to make this car as reliable and trouble free as possible. Most of the upgrades below will have to be done to one of these cars at some point or another. Save yourself the trouble. money. and time. and buy this car which already has everything on it taken care of. Last year the car was at Backdraft Racing where I spent $4728. 00 in upgrades and maintenance on the car. I have the receipt for this service visit and can provide it upon request. The car has a little over 5k trouble free miles on the clock. This car turns heads everywhere it goes. It is not for the faint of heart and definitely not for folks that do not like getting a ton of attention. Simply get in the car and drive. Comes with 2 sets of ignition keys. gas cap. as well as keys for the hood and trunk latches. I will also include 2 car covers with the sale as well as extra belts and any other spare parts I may have laying around the garage. You will not find a nicer and more sorted out Backdraft Cobra. This car would cost over $75. 00 to replicate today including all of the upgrades I have added which are listed below. Car is always kept on battery tender which will be included with the sale. Feel free to email me with any questions or if you want more pictures. This car has never been raced or beat on. It is mostly my weekend cruiser with the occasional stomp of the go fast pedal to get the blood and adrenaline pumping.
1. Backdraft Racing high performance radiator.
2. New 3M Film all around. front. doors and rear panels.
3. Starter heat wrap
4. New radiator fan switch
5. Newly Painted hood and hood scoop
6. Led brake light bulbs.
7. Newer version tag bracket
8. Stainless steel brake lines
9. Dyno tuned the car
10. Replaced throttle cable
11. Replace valve cover gaskets
12. New ingnition button installed
13 New 3 piece lock kit installed on hood and trunk
14. Low profile Armando Racing oil pan
15. VMS Hurst short shifter and shift knob
16. Clear turn signals
17. Front radiator protection grill
18. Stainless steel cockpit knobs from VMS
19. Hi performance headlight bulbs
20. New red LED bulbs in all VDO gauges
21. New starter installed
22. New Leather shifter boot.
23. Upgraded high performance ignition switch.
24. New MSD coil installed. 25. Installed Cool Carb heat shield26. Installed heat wrap insulation around all fuel lines. 27. Installed phelonic carb spacer25. Cobra emblems on hood and trunk.
26. Cobra emblem on steering wheel27. Reinforced side pipe brackets. 28. Battery cut-off switch installed in trunk29. Fire extinguisher installed in trunk30. New Ford Badges on fenders31. Installed new brake light switch32. Fresh oil changed33. Flushed coolant and clutch lines 500 miles ago34. Installed upgraded headlight bezels35. New battery tender installed and included with sale. 36. Clear front turn signals. 37. New battery cut off switch installed in trunk.
Here is a video of the car.
**** Please no low ball offers. I am not in a rush to sell this car and know how much it is worth. Low ballers will be ignored****
IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER TO ASCERTAIN. CONFIRM. RESEARCH. INSPECT AND/OR INVESTIGATE VEHICLE AND ANY AND ALL INFORMATION REGARDING THE TYPE. CONDITION. AND STATUS OF VEHICLE PRIOR TO PLACING BIDS.
VEHICLE IS SOLD "AS IS". nbsp;WHERE IS. nbsp;WITH NO WARRANTY. nbsp;EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Shelby cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $60,000.001970 Shelby GT 350
price: $38,995.001965 Shelby Cobra Replica
price: $19,900.001965 Shelby
price: $88,995.001969 Shelby GT350-H
|1965 Shelby MKII||1||$37,900.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$54,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Factory Five Racing||4||$29,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra 427 ERA||3||$64,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$37,995.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$35,995.00|
|1968 Shelby GT500 --||12||$155,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Backdraft RT3 Replica||21||$69,450.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Mark II FACTORY FIVE RACE CAR||4||$US $21,500.00|
|1969 Shelby GT350||16||$US $35,400.00|
|1965 Shelby ford||8||$28,900.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||19||$US $25,000.00|
|1968 Shelby GT 350||21||$62,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$39,995.00|
|1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe Dan Rose Special||21||$64,995.00|
|1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Supercharged||12||$64,990.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 GT500||21||$128,995.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 Factory Air Conditioning||21||$106,995.00|
|1967 Shelby GT500 CSS Continuation Series||21||$299,995.00|