Holden HR UTE Show CAR Motorex Superstars 'Best OF Breed' Winner in NSW
Sale price: $40,100.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Holden HR UTE Show CAR Motorex Superstars 'Best OF Breed' Winner in NSW for sale
This elite motor vehicle ticks all the boxes. including MotorEx Superstars ‘Best of Breed'. 6 x Top 10 Summernats and various other ‘Top' awards and it continues to win high awards at major competitions.
Highly detailed highly modified. Arguably one of Australia's best ute created by craftsman at Sefton Smash Repair.
The wheelbase has been stretched 100mm to properly centre the front wheels in the guards. the front wheel arches were raised 35mm to offer better steering travel and the sills were extended by around 35mm – a mod' that makes the car look lower and just a little chopped.
Still on the body. the side glass and window frames have been deleted and both front and rear screens are flush fitting. with the front glass coming down further than stock. The rain gutters were shaved. as were the doors that are now suicided. Up front. the bonnet was extended to the windscreen with the cowl removed and re-fabricated underneath with custom billet hinges.
There are dozens more body modifications that could be listed but the HR isn't just a combination of its fancy panels. with the original chassis binned and replaced with a 3/4-chassis and a tubular front end.
- · Custom Steel Grill
- · Headlight buckets modified to bring them closer to the body.
- · New fabricated radiator support panel.
- · Front bumpers narrowed and shaved.
- · Rear bumper is a full width wagon bumper modified. narrowed and shaved.
- · Welded rear and reshaped rear tailgate.
- · Roof stretched to meet the flush fitting glass.
- · Six point roll cage.
- · Side exited exhaust
- · Shaved door handles
- · Custom tail light assemblies
- · Reshaped roof swage lines
- · Smoothed Flat Floor Panel
· PPG Ditch's ‘Twisted Lemon' Pearl and Diamond Silver Pearl.
Based around a 3. 3L 202ci six. the engine has been rebuilt with a sturdy bottom end to cope with the boost supplied by the Fisher 4/71 blower that hangs off the side.
The engine and gearbox were moved back 100mm and down 65mm to accommodate the 4inch blower belt. resulting in a sump that sits flush with the floor pan and a custom Garlits injector hat that peeps out in an unorthodoxly off-centre position.
Holden 3. 3 Litre
- · Ben Gatt Custom O ringed 9 port head
- · ACL Race Series pistons (8. 1:1 comp)
- · Offset ground counterbalanced crank
- · Heavy duty race prepared rods with ARP bolts
- · Crow solid blower cam
- · 700cfm supercharger Series Holley DP
- · Custom Fisher manifold
- · Micks Metalcraft radiator
- · Scorcher billet dizzy
- · Pro Comp ignition
- · Garlits blower hat
- · Modified Kilkenny rocket cover
- · Custom ceramic coated headers
- · Ceramic coated mandrel bent exhaust
- · Hugo's Racematic full manual shift
- · Dominator Race Eliminator 2800rpm converter
- · M&A Eng Ford 9 inch. 28 spline axles. Strange 3. 89:1 mini-spool
- · 300mm Hoppers Stoppers rotors
- · Four-piston front calipers
- · Twin-piston rear calipers
- · Showwheels Matrix billet rims (17x7in front. 19x10in rear)
- · Rod City stainless steel front end
- · Air Ride front and rear airbags
- · Box and tube ¾ chassis and ladder bar rear end
- · Adjustable Panhard
- · Billet Steering column
- · Commodore rack.
Truly masters in the art of metal fabrication. the entire interior is made out of steel. Inside the cabin you'll find a swoopy design that completely disguises the ute's 48 years.
The dash is filled with Auto Meter Pro Comp gauges and the floating console is home for the B&M Pro Ratchet shifter including ancillary switches and the Dakota Digital airbag controller. Steering the car is a Showwheels Matrix steering wheel.
Teal micro-suede covers the modified Cobra one-piece seats as well as the false floor panels. custom door trims. rear bulkhead and intricate roof panel by (Matt @ Inside Rides)
NOTE: NO swaps. trades. deals and time wasters. Genuine sale
CONTACT: Bob 0466284170
Also published at eBay.com.au
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Holden cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $20,000.00Holden SLR Torana LH Original Condition 1974
price: $39,995.00HDT VE VH Brock Retro Commodore UTE
price: $10,990.001983 Holden WB Windowless Panelvan in VIC
price: $14,900.00Holden Rodeo 2008 RA LT Utility Crew CAB 4DR MAN 5SP 4x4 3 0DT in NSW
|HQ Monaro Rolling body with everything execpt Motor and Box||4||$18,000.00|
|HOLDEN HQ RARE 350 LS MONARO COUPE 2 door rolling shell Project||12||$10,100.00|
|HOLDEN COUPE 1968 HK GTS MONARO suit ht hg ss hq le gts slr torana gt ford buyer||12||$45,999.00|
|1957 FE HOLDEN SEDAN||12||$13,750.00|
|1978 Holden HX GTS Replica 350 Chev Automatic||12||$11,322.00|
|Holden EK 1962 ute,blue,straight,rust free,disk brks,202 auto Hot Rod classic||12||$14,000.00|
|1990 Holden VQ Statesman 5L V8||12||$14,990.00|
|1976 HX Holden Kingswood Ute||12||$10,000.00|
|EH Holden Special Station wagon||11||$20,000.00|
|1965 HD Holden special||12||$15,000.00|
|1967 HR Holden Utility||11||$11,500.00|
|holden hq kingswood 1974||12||$12,500.00|
|Fc Holden sedan||10||$20,000.00|
|Torana LJ GTR||8||$65,000.00|
|Rotary Holden Gemini||11||$21,000.00|
|1987 VL Calais Turbo||12||$29,000.00|
|1968 HK Holden Monaro 186S GTS||12||$35,600.00|