CHEVROLET DRIVE TRAIN FROM THE FACTORY
Sale price: $17,100.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||261 ci Chevrolet|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
CHEVROLET DRIVE TRAIN FROM THE FACTORY for sale
Offered here is a very low production Canadian built Pontiac Pathfinder sedan delivery. one of 1. 83 made. These trucks were based on the 115” wheelbase Chevrolet chassis and running gear. Its engine is a 261 cubic inch Chevy with solid lifters. as used in the big Chevy trucks. the standard Pontiac engine for 1956.
I have owned this truck for 16 years. The truck logo is hand painted in White Rose Motor Oil livery. White Rose was a Canadian Oil company of the period and was subsequently bought in the early 1960s by Shell.
The following work was done to the truck and I have driven it less than 2. 00 miles since then. Here is my window sticker:
Body and Paint
• Rechromed bumpers front and rear. bumper guards. parking light housings. grille and hood ornament which is unique to Canadian Pontiac
• New outside mirrors
• Stainless trim and silver streaks in great polished shape
• All script badges present and in good shape
• Paint is single stage urethane
• Door jambs. inner fender panels and firewall with engine out also painted
• Appears to have had rocker panel repair. probably over 30 years ago.
• New windshield and gasket
• New hood hinges
• 261 cubic inch engine rebuilt at 61. 30 miles. Not original block. Mileage now shows 62. XX.
• Mallory electronic ignition
• Vintage Air
• new 12 volt alternator
• Sun Tachometer converted to 12v from battery power
• Remote oil filter
• Dual exhaust with glass packs…sounds terrific!
• Dual Rochester single barrel carbs on Offenhauser manifold
• Split Fenton exhaust manifold
• New clutch
• Rebuilt radiator
• Rebuilt vacuum wiper motor…reluctant to work….
• Rebuilt front end and steering. Steering box rebuilt by Lars Mfg.
• Rebuilt brakes
• Rebuilt 1962 Chevy Saginaw 3 speed full syncro overdrive transmission
• Aluminum Wayne valve cover
• Seat. carpet. door panels and headliner … older but all very good
• Speedo rebuilt and not reset…true mileage unknown
• Ammeter. gas gauge. oil pressure. water temp. tach (all nice faces) and E brake all work.
• Steering wheel recast. Wheel and horn ring was a deluxe option and rare accessory.
• Full width divided seat in vinyl…. standard was two small bucket seats
• One visor standard…no radio
• Inside rear. all original side panels in place and in good condition…. rare to find like this
• Inspection encouraged
• The seam sealer below the drip rail and against the body needs to be resealed in a couple of places and paint touched up.
• Vent windows need new gaskets and side windows could use new felts (Chevrolet parts)
• Tires have good tread and look good……Diamond Backs… 15 years old.
Sold as-is with no warranty expressed or implied. Need $500 PayPal deposit at auction end. balance in cash. wire or cashier check. Truck released on clearance of funds.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Pontiac cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $10,719.99Super straight very rare 1965 Pontiac LeMans Convertible 6 cly auto 2 owner car
price: $23,500.001967 Pontiac Firebird
price: $15,999.001981 Pontiac Trans Am ready to drive!
price: $6,000.00Other Makes : Essex 2 Door
|Pontiac: Firebird||15||$C $12,300.00|
|Pontiac: Trans Am Firebird||12||$C $20,000.00|
|1963 Pontiac Tempest||4||$18,995.00|
|1988 Pontiac Fiero GT||4||$21,995.00|
|1955 Pontiac Star Chief Safari||4||$36,995.00|
|1961 Pontiac Catalina||4||$39,995.00|
|1966 Pontiac GTO||4||$61,995.00|
|1963 Pontiac Grand Prix||3||$36,995.00|
|1973 Pontiac Firebird||4||$28,995.00|
|1966 Pontiac GTO||4||$52,995.00|
|1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Pace Car||4||$27,995.00|
|1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||4||$25,995.00|
|1970 Pontiac Le Mans||4||$16,995.00|
|1976 Pontiac Grand Prix||4||$19,995.00|
|1975 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||4||$25,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Firebird --||12||$35,998.00|
|1976 Pontiac Firebird||4||$28,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Firebird Sprint||4||$33,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac Grand Prix||4||$24,995.00|
|1967 Pontiac GTO||4||$41,995.00|